Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Miss-conception About Our Single Ladies Programme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss-conception About Our Single Ladies Programme (564 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss-conception About Our Single Ladies Programme by africabeauties(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
It has been brought to our notice that most single ladies are miss-interpreting the value of services that we render via our office.

The programme were introduced is an all singles ladies affair which enables them to submit their information concerning the kind of love life they are seeking.

This is a special interactive online presence where interested ladies have the opportunities of meeting the man of there life but mind you, this is quite different from all the online dating you've ever known or come in contact with.

So if you are a single lady, and you really wanna turn your life around, then visit:
www.facebook.com/nigerianladiescenter for more informations on steps to be taken. This is your golden opportunity, grab it now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do Me, I Do You... / Some Men And Their Problems, Ladies Take Note! / You Must Love/marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.