Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari (22840 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2012
What a pointer,hmmm scratching my head profusely.
If a man has defended GEJ from within can put sentiment aside to admit that our dear president has failed Nigerians then what will be faith of Billyonaire,Demdem,Ifihearam,Dedeike,Explorer,Kutchs,Karl max who has only defended GEJ from satellite pits.
I am sure they will still put a blind fight to this,often wonder if they were born blind and only uses their inner senses to read and type.
Good one from Asari, the 40 laptops will dumbly deviate from the point raised then turn it into ethnic war on NL.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2012
dj187: why e be say any failed suicide attempt dem dey make attempt to escape if dem no dey fear to die, jst asking
Meaning u dnt know what is suicide bombing. Odde!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2012
chosen04: Boko Haram: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians— Dokubo-Asari

He said, “The Amnesty is a bribe. I did not partake inthe amnesty programme. That amnesty will not work because it amounts to criminalizing people on account of kidnapping and they will later be settled. Amnesty was just a bribe for the oil to flow.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/boko-haram-jonathan-has-failed-nigerians-dokubo-asari/

I cried these for months. Amnesty is in no way solving the problems of the Niger-delta. Very soon these whole region will explode. Nigeria is just simply sitting on a time-bomb that may consume all if care isnt taken.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2012
The way some SS guys talk here make me laugh. Asari has to understand that there is difference netween militancy and War and the worst of the matter is that the ijaws can't break out of Nigeria alone cause if they trys it the north will roast them that's why they are trying to get the attention of the igbos who are the real warriors who has tasted war and fought the whole Nigeria for 3 Good years with locally made ammunitions and bombs while britain supplied the norths with ammunitions and let me close my comment with this words, if Nigeria divide today it will divide into 2 sections between Igbos and hausa and let me put it down to you all that the SS will join the SE and the West will join the north. You might not agree with me but mark it down that I said so. And to the igbos we will have to think twice before accepting those people that betrayed us during the last war to avoid history from repeating itself.

If the northerner didn't win us in the last civil war what makes them think that they will ever win us.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
chucky234: What a pointer,hmmm scratching my head profusely.
If a man has defended GEJ from within can put sentiment aside to admit that our dear president has failed Nigerians then what will be faith of Billyonaire,Demdem,Ifihearam,Dedeike,Explorer,Kutchs,Karl max who has only defended GEJ from satellite pits.
I am sure they will still put a blind fight to this,often wonder if they were born blind and only uses their inner senses to read and type.
Good one from Asari, the 40 laptops will dumbly deviate from the point raised then turn it into ethnic war on NL.

Why do u have to place me i the midst of those fooools? How dare u angry angry
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by babaowo: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
anytime i read something like this honestly i don't know when tears drops out ffrom my eyes.....so so so so so so so and so sad to read this war glamour again, may God save our nation ijn.... Insha jesus.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by idowuswap: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2012
Omo yoruba don ready for useless boko haram no shaking.we go first kill those wey dey our land
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by XFive: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2012
mutiply: Dis is a man dat is suppose to be in jail for d crimes he commited,why is he runin down gej? i taught he was given a huge contract some weeks ago.
My Broda u deserve my respect. This is a Man that is suppose to be in jail for the killing, maiming and kidnapping of people but he is here saying these things. But one thing is greater than everybody and that is time. Time will tell how Nigeria will look like
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2012
chosen04: Boko Haram: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians— Dokubo-Asari

Dokubo-Asari however said the Jonathan administration has failed the people.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/boko-haram-jonathan-has-failed-nigerians-dokubo-asari/

End of story. at least till date. Anyone that thinks otherwise is obviously mad.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Caseless: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2012
gboss4sure:

Point of correction. The British created Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by punzone(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari & his kinsmen shuld go & fight d abokis.he shuld count d igbos out of it,cos its not our war.he shuldnt drag us igbos into his wahala(and i bet d other butt-kissing ethnic group are so f**king scared of fighting dat they would prefer to continually lick d aboki‘s butts.) ;DAsari & his kinsmen shuld go & fight d abokis.he shuld count d igbos out of it,cos its not our war.he shuldnt drag us igbos into his wahala(and i bet d other butt-kissing ethnic group are so f**king scared of fighting dat they would prefer to continually lick d aboki‘s butts.)
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Yes, the President has failed the people who expect juicy contracts from Abuja at the detriment of the Future of Nigeria. Yes, the President has failed the corrupt NASS/Senate, who needed constituency allocations quick-quick and threaten impeachments. Yes, the President has failed Dokubo Asari whose freedom fighting prowess was not recognized by GEJ by way of waterway contract. Yes, the President has failed Nigerians who want to continue in their corrupt ways and not work for growth of unionism. If you are one such Nigerian, then the President has failed you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2012
This guy must be ACN. In fact his name is not Asari Dokubo. His real name is Mudasiru Tokumbo. Afteral, anyone who doesnt support a retardeen is either ACN or aboki. Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by dj187: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2012
phildon: Meaning u dnt know what is suicide bombing. Odde!
Meaning u are jst as brainwashed as d suicide bombers
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem:

End of story. at least till date. Anyone that thinks otherwise is obviously mad.
Do you know why I pity you ? With your educational background and vast knowledge of internet, the word of Dokubo Asari, is a dogma to you. If you hold the word of Dokubo is such a high esteem, and has a guiding principle. You are finished.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by SlyIg(f): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Abagworo: In as much as I never believed in GEJ Presidency, it pains me deeply when people insult him and act as if there is no respect for our President. Asari calling for his removal is treason and he couldn't have done this under. OBJ. I miss Baba so much. He gave swag to Nigerian Presidency.
Nna,when did Asari call for the removal of Goodluck. Can you read at all? For him to say that he has failed doesnt mean he should be removed. Read with comprehension before you comment. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, the President has failed the people who expect juicy contracts from Abuja at the detriment of the Future of Nigeria. Yes, the President has failed the corrupt NASS/Senate, who needed constituency allocations quick-quick and threaten impeachments. Yes, the President has failed Dokubo Asari whose freedom fighting prowess was not recognized by GEJ by way of waterway contract. Yes, the President has failed Nigerians who want to continue in their corrupt ways and not work for growth of unionism. If you are one such Nigerian, then the President has failed you.
I beg to disagree. If his problem na contract ebele for don give am.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by warrior01: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

Asari,do not call igbos again. You lots fought for one Nigeria,you guys have to fight for your seccession alone. The igboman would just sit and watch you guys get roasted by Nigeria you created,and hopefully this time around,we would get to share the oil blocks with the aboki. Fight all you want,but just know that u are on your own.

Woe betide any silly igboman that will get us involved with the mess going on in the utopian state of niger delta,nonsense.
Pls, don't talk about what you don't know. Any form of aggression against the peoples of the niger delta will also be seen as an affront against the igbos. Because some betrayed the trust in the last civil war doesn't mean that mean that water has suddenly become thicker than blood. Don't forget that during the civil war, while some betrayed, some equally fought till the end
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by ololo12: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Why do you like talking like a fool!!..... Your likes should be in the bush!!
Slowpoke of retards!!

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2012
dj187: Meaning u are jst as brainwashed as d suicide bombers
we are just telling ur empty skull dt a suicide bomber doesnt fear death. Period!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Caseless: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2012
gboss4sure:

u belivd in british creation and 4getin God's way of using men 2 make things hapen. U'l soon tel me d british cr8d u. I weep 4 u in gej's way!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Tittos: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2012
I think what he means is that the south south can win the north if the north is not helped by the south east and west.in which the south east and west will definitely not want to partake in the south south-north war..
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by ololo12: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2012
Security Alert!!!!! This forum is infiltrated by a Boko Haram element. His moniker is "Fornorth".
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Caseless: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2012
gboss4sure:

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you know why I pity you ? With your educational background and vast knowledge of internet, the word of Dokubo Asari, is a dogma to you. If you hold the word of Dokubo is such a high esteem, and has a guiding principle. You are finished.

Pity ur miserable self Billygoat. My first post attacked Asari himself. he isnt a saint and should obviously be in jail with the likes of Tompolo, Boyloaf ( the retardeen's non-portfolio advisers) etc However in this case, the messenger is of little importance to me than the message itself. When the almighty decides to fight for his people, he can allow their enemies to come against themselves and eat their flesh altogether. This is what i see here.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Caseless: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2012
gboss4sure:

u belivd in british creation and 4getin God's way of using men 2 make things hapen. U'l soon tel me d british cr8d u. I weep 4 u in gej's way!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2012
geeez: If the Ijaws and Hausas engage in a war, there's no way the ibos won't be affected as the ibos states are all in the 'line of fire'

What quite agree with Dokubo that we should convene a Sovereign National Conference but my question is, how is the current National Assembly constituted? Won't the SNC also be congregated in the same manner the NASS is and what difference would their deliberations make.

I think what we need is a referendum where ordinary Nigerians would be able to determine issues that critically affect them.

SNC possible,its similar to wat waz done in aburi b4 biafran war. It can stil be repeated now. If dat aburi accord waz upheld we wuldnt hv found ourselves in this mess.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2012
phildon: I beg to disagree. If his problem na contract ebele for don give am.

besides Asari is no pauper himself, come PH and see Asari living large and mighty. do u mind these ignorant foools?
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by vitality22(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

Asari,do not call igbos again. You lots fought for one Nigeria,you guys have to fight for your seccession alone. The igboman would just sit and watch you guys get roasted by Nigeria you created,and hopefully this time around,we would get to share the oil blocks with the aboki. Fight all you want,but just know that u are on your own.

Woe betide any silly igboman that will get us involved with the mess going on in the utopian state of niger delta,nonsense.
Thank you, you took the words outta ma mouth
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem:

I cried these for months. Amnesty is in no way solving the problems of the Niger-delta. Very soon these whole region will explode. Nigeria is just simply sitting on a time-bomb that may consume all if care isnt taken.
Hold ebele responsible for its retared implimentation
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Hugoboi(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you know why I pity you ? With your educational background and vast knowledge of internet, the word of Dokubo Asari, is a dogma to you. If you hold the word of Dokubo is such a high esteem,
and has a guiding principle. You are finished.

I'd rather hold the words of a scumbag like Asari Dokubo to heart than the diatribes of Ebele Jonathan. The Cluelessness of the C-in-C makes the likes of Asari and Clark look like Einstein.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by phildon: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem:

Hold ebele responsible for its dismal implimentation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.