Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari (22843 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
Anyone who says that Igbos will not join any freedom fighting to put the very arrogant hausa/fulani to where they belong to,that persons is on his own, it is not the time to be saying Ijaw did this and that or Igbo did this and that. The hausa/fulani murderers must pay, so if you against Igbo joining in the liberation fight for whatever reason, it shows you are still i a coma or you are one of those Igbos who are still benefiting from pains of the Igbos. HAUSA/FULANI MURDERERS MUST BE STOPPED! Alhaji Asari Dokubo, you are right and we the Igbos can do it again to give our innocent ones a future without hausa/fulani bullies.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Anything that will make the arrogant and murderers, like hausa/fulani pay for what they used anyone to commit against Ndigbo must have the backing of every true Igbo, unless the said Igbo is not a real Igbo.I don't care even if the people in tora bora or the people in the Iceland will be used to free the innocent and give them back their dignity. I wonder who you represent? Cos it ain't me.
Ikengawo: watching Asari's speech. He appears to be a hideously unintelligent man. The Niger Delta is doomed, this is their character. They believe in the smallest common denominator vs. all. When they try to organize they soon start killing themselves based on whatever minute differences they find between themselves. They're also the most undisciplined and unambitious of all nigerian people. They are miles behind in education and social enlightenment and rape is incredibly rampant in their population. these people will make the noise they're known to make, they will soon after when the attention is on turn their guns against each other and sell out whatever cause they claim to be supporting. They are short sighted and very easily corrupted, completely incapable of leading or organizing let alone uniting. You even heard this lazy man..."we don't make bombs, we will buy them"..how much of an insult to your own people's laziness is this? You don't make bombs, and guess what, you don't make boats either, so what bomb are you buying and from who? through the port of Lagos? pathetic.

Anyways, Igbos, we make bombs, these people need to cool their temper.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by DaLover(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
aribisala0:

There is a key difference.The proportion of representation given to the North is 19 states 57 senators and a lot more representativess.
This was determined by the military who were Northerners too.If people want to question this arrangement and request the northerners give up this advantage they will just say no.There is no peaceful way of negotiating that. In a sovereign conference that principle of superior number would definitely be challenged and the only possible solution is some form of Confederation or a break up.
Most people find it hard to accept why so much power is given to the North in terms of power to block constitutional changes and also to take the lion share of oil revenues if you exclude derivation.
That can never be changed with the current numbers in the NASS

How are delegates going to be eleted/selected to the SNC in the first place...the only structure on ground is the LGAs and states we have, which means the representation of the north in the SNC will be similar to that in the national assembly....why dont you learn?
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
We will fight and liberate ourseleves, then each group will go on building their nation.
gboss4sure: The way some SS guys talk here make me laugh. Asari has to understand that there is difference netween militancy and War and the worst of the matter is that the ijaws can't break out of Nigeria alone cause if they trys it the north will roast them that's why they are trying to get the attention of the igbos who are the real warriors who has tasted war and fought the whole Nigeria for 3 Good years with locally made ammunitions and bombs while britain supplied the norths with ammunitions and let me close my comment with this words, if Nigeria divide today it will divide into 2 sections between Igbos and hausa and let me put it down to you all that the SS will join the SE and the West will join the north. You might not agree with me but mark it down that I said so. And to the igbos we will have to think twice before accepting those people that betrayed us during the last war to avoid history from repeating itself.

If the northerner didn't win us in the last civil war what makes them think that they will ever win us.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thank you very much indeed, for reminding us of this fact.
warrior01:
Pls, don't talk about what you don't know. Any form of aggression against the peoples of the niger delta will also be seen as an affront against the igbos. Because some betrayed the trust in the last civil war doesn't mean that mean that water has suddenly become thicker than blood. Don't forget that during the civil war, while some betrayed, some equally fought till the end
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just wait, but don't hold your breath, anyone who calls himself Igbo and not ready to make hausa/fulani pay for the over 3 million Igbos they muredered in the 1967-1970 war of shame,if an opportunity for them to pay for it or to stop them from continues murdering of innocent people, yet that socalled Igbo person, for whatever reason wasted the opportunity, then it's crystal clear he is the worst enemy to the Igbo nation. ,
Tittos:
I think what he means is that the south south can win the north if the north is not helped by the south east and west.in which the south east and west will definitely not want to partake in the south south-north war..
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Akiika: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
I don't think Nigeria can exist until the 2015 US predicted.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by aribisala0(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
DaLover:

How are delegates going to be eleted/selected to the SNC in the first place...the only structure on ground is the LGAs and states we have, which means the representation of the north in the SNC will be similar to that in the national assembly....why dont you learn?
Go and ask your father why he does not learn.
You go and learn how to talk like a human being? Idi0t
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by noiseless: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just last last month,an army general was clubed to death and his two personal assistants miraclously escaped death by some hause/fulani herdsmen, in his Yoruba homeland,instead the hausa/fulani (boko herdsmen got an opology on nairaland by your people for murdering their son an army general for that matter, and you still have the gut to utter words. RHINO, don't make me take you to the dry cleaner!
Rhino.5dm:
How about you retaliate for the numbers of ibos being constantly killed like Christmas goat in the north? or do you need statistics to that effects?

oh, until they attack the ijaws before you roll out your Odinegwe, right? undecided this early. morning kai kai don go destroy your brain.

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by jcross19: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

Is any part of the hole you come from better than the Niger Delta?
Yes, the Niger Delta is thriving. Outside of Lagos, what part of Nigeria is even remotely as developed as Delta state, Rivers state etc. If we extend that to the SS, what part of Nigeria outside Lagos can remotely boast to be as developed as the South South?

The truth is bitter, but its medicine thats made for swallowing. Yes, my Warri is thriving, so are Pilele, Asaba, PH, Ughelli etc. cool
lol who are you deceiving , the dirtiest region in nigeria is niger deltas , no good water, no school , electricity extremely poor, high level of insecurity, high level of laziness, illiteracy and poor amenities. Which village you come from that niger delta , I bet it no school in that community.upon all the money no one is being spent on them but transfer to another regin leaving you to suffer.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by jcross19: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
noiseless: Just wait, but don't hold your breath, anyone who calls himself Igbo and not ready to make hausa/fulani pay for the over 3 million Igbos they muredered in the 1967-1970 war of shame,if an opportunity for them to pay for it or to stop them from continues murdering of innocent people, yet that socalled Igbo person, for whatever reason wasted the opportunity, then it's crystal clear he is the worst enemy to the Igbo nation. ,
but you look who is living better now ? Huh north are filled with an handicaps and imbeciles , so tell me who is living fine after the civil war , compare the level of government assistant to the northerns for over 48 years still they are lagging behind huh. When the igbos asked ijaws to assist in their course of liberation then they refused now who is paying ahahahahahahahah I laugh ooh
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by muktarmtt(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol I go die igbo ppl r not involve yuruba r not also in involve jst ejaws or I cnt say nijer delta vs north hahaha ejaws ppl dn finish jst go count ur self hwmany of r in whole niger delta nd count north Aboki hahaha u r sing ur death warrant lol
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
victorD3:

Please don't be confused with the terms OIL PRODUCING STATES OR REGION and THE NIGER DELTA proper
Like i wrote earlier on check states that constitute niger delta. Google it b4 u reply me again
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dejiro: I know about the country called Nigeria
I know it is suppose to be headed by a President and C-in-C
I also know about Ogoniland, a new autonomous country entity within Nigeria
I know anybody can walk through the Nigerian porous border with any ammunition
I know there is nothing that identifies who a Nigerian is
I know parts of Nigeria is blessed with oil and the other parts depend on sharing oil proceeds
I know the process of sharing oil proceed is called economy in Nigeria
I also know that the process of protecting the sharing of oil proceeds is called patriotism
I know Nigeria does not really exist in the heart of Nigerians
I know corruption is very lucrative in Nigeria and it attracts no punishment
I know that Nigeria state is currently witnessing a Protest/Riot/Jihad/Riot Religious/Terrorist attack/war
What I don’t know is at what point a country can be declared failed. I need help!
U already know
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Beaf: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
jcross19: lol who are you deceiving , the dirtiest region in nigeria is niger deltas , no good water, no school , electricity extremely poor, high level of insecurity, high level of laziness, illiteracy and poor amenities. Which village you come from that niger delta , I bet it no school in that community.upon all the money no one is being spent on them but transfer to another regin leaving you to suffer.

Whenever I hear people saying this stuff, I assume that they are id!ots who have never left their villages. But I bet your village is no better than an abandoned cassava farm that depends on oil awuf from the Niger Delta. grin

We and our Eastern bruvs regularly top JAMP and GCE scores, so I wonder what that says about schools and litteracy elsewhere? Lol!

The banks, nollywood and press are the next biggest revenue generators after oil in Nigeria. Broda! Ayam feri feri pleased to h-inform you dat di Niger Deta pipo h-own h-almost all banks, we h-own h-almost all the press and di 'ead quarters h-of nollywood h-is h-in Asaba, Deta state. cool
Go h-and sheck it. Hidiot! grin

Aside from Lagos, the Niger Delta is by far the most developed part of Nigeria. My state alone (Delta) can boast at least 4 towns outside of the state capital that are the equivalent of the average state in the SW (outside Lagos) and in the North. Compare Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and Abraka to your state capital and weep for your ignorance.
A state like Rivers has Port Harcourt which every camel knows and places like Bonny Island which can only be compared to the likes of London. Dangle from a tree, bro:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=894910

This building is in my village, bro. You wanna show us monkeys from yours or bushmeat that was caught in the middle of your cassava ridden state capital? Is your governors house little more than a farm bought with oil money? grin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68879355@N02/7347610626/
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Na today i know say Asari na big mumu O!!! What is the difference between Yoruba and Hausa ? Which they House boy go see im Oga under rain wen im no go run go bring Umbrella . The Hausa- Yoruba relationship is synonymous to the Oga - House boy relationship

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

Whenever I hear people saying this stuff, I assume that they are id!ots who have never left their villages. But I bet your village is no better than an abandoned cassava farm that depends on oil awuf from the Niger Delta. grin

We and our Eastern bruvs regularly top JAMP and GCE scores, so I wonder what that says about schools and litteracy elsewhere? Lol!

The banks, nollywood and press are the next biggest revenue generators after oil in Nigeria. Broda! Ayam feri feri pleased to h-inform you dat di Niger Deta pipo h-own h-almost all banks, we h-own h-almost all the press and di 'ead quarters h-of nollywood h-is h-in Asaba, Deta state. cool cool cool

Aside from Lagos, the Niger Delta is by far the most developed part of Nigeria. My state alone (Delta) can boast at least 4 towns outside of the state capital that are the equivalent of the average state in the SW (outside Lagos) and in the North. Compare Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and Abraka to your state capital and weep for your ignorance.
A state like Rivers has Port Harcourt which every camel knows and places like Bonny Island which can only be compared to the likes of London. Dangle from a tree, bro:

This building is in my village, bro. You wanna show us monkeys from yours or bushmeat that was caught in the middle of your cassava ridden state capital? Is your governors house little more than a farm bought with oil money? grin

This is senseless in my ways

Below is a picture of somewhere in Osun State. That must mean Osun is the best State in Nigeria

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
caseless: u belivd in british creation and 4getin God's way of using men 2 make things hapen. U'l soon tel me d british cr8d u. I weep 4 u in gej's way!

Is a pity your small brain has failed to realize the truth. God himself said light and darkness does not agree so why should he join the same light and darkness together?

Nigeria is a creation of the British and is reaching its expiry date thats why is getting more sorer by the day. The people joined together in the name of Nigeria are not one people and has different ideologies and can never come to agreement, can you tell me how that type of country will go forward?
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Beaf: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
dayokanu:

This is senseless in my ways

Below is a picture of somewhere in Osun State. That must mean Osun is the best State in Nigeria

Don't be silly.
There is no part of the capital of Osun state that can be compared the ordinary Delta state towns like Warri, Sapele, Ughelli etc.
It is like comparing Somalia and New York. The Niger Delta is simply far more developed than Osun state. I've not even talked about Port Harcourt in Rivers state.

You people just erupt from the bush and the various thickets you call home insult those who feed you, because of ethnically bigoted and low self-esteem reasons; that is why you will be shocked that Ogoni land will not be the last; I trust planks like you to switch to immediate and frenzied begging when the time comes, though. Lol!

Dunce, please tell me how many state capitals you know outside Lagos, PH and Enugu that are as developed as Warri (which in itself is not a state capital, but a mere town in Delta state).
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Everkwems(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm sure you woke up on the wrong side. Thank your stars that i'm observing 3days tolerance. I still can't imagine, you sat down, thought of what to type as comment and you put this outright tosh of a content up? I think NL needs a dislike button for your kinds.
You are just swelling like puff puff,I'll wait for you after 3 days.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

The banks, nollywood and press are the next biggest revenue generators after oil in Nigeria. Broda! Ayam feri feri pleased to h-inform you dat di Niger Deta pipo h-own h-almost all banks, we h-own h-almost all the press and di 'ead quarters h-of nollywood h-is h-in Asaba, Deta state. cool

Guy why you come forget my place nah,abi you no say Obiaruku first get mouth before all those Abraka and Ughelli wey you dey yarn for there,shuo see my guy dey for my hand sha.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Darlo22(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
[quote author=Elueme]Bwahahahaha.... A country on a precipice.. Pikin wan sleep yanka wan wake am.. Wahala u dey find e ooooo!! Wahalaaa u go get!!!.please who are u referring to Boko Haram or Asari
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by malele(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
On the face-off between ex-President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and leader of the Ijaw nation/First Republic Minister of I formation over the Boko Haram menace, the NDPVF strognman said IBB and former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), cannot do anything.

He said, “I want to be fair to IBB and Buhari on the Boko Haram crisis. They have nothing to do and cannot do anything about it. But the fact remains that the political elite of which IBB and Buhari belongs have not been able to address the problem of Boko Haram. They cannot do anything because nobody wants to commit suicide. The Boko Haram people are just killing themselves but cannot kill us.

I LOVE THAT LINE A LOT
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
While i kind of support most of what asari has said, i think dis man who i believe is even meant to be in jail for his past crimes, is committing treason for outrightly demanding for d removal of the president and even d disintegration of nigeria...well many thanks to d cluelessness and weakness of GEJ himself. Asari couldn't av said such in obasanjo's regime.

Well as regards what asari said, he makes sense to me. But i hope he's not asking for more dan he can chew oh.....
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf:

We and our Eastern bruvs regularly top[b] JAMP[/b] and GCE scores, so I wonder what that says about schools and litteracy elsewhere? Lol!

ROFLMAO

I always say: DO NOT THROW ROCKS IN GLASS HOUSES and WHEN YOU POINT ONE FINGER AT OTHERS FOUR POINT BACK AT YOU.

Abeg make una help me look at the bolded!

Lmaooooo Educated like his Professor President and his Masters Degree holding wife. smh
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by bk630(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dokubo asari do ur worstttttttt, after all nobody iz livin 4ever, throw ur big bombs n see wat wul happen 2 ur area. we all gonna die sooner o later since u don't want peace in nigeria. 1 nigeria o let it disintegrate in2 pieces.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Beaf: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
bk630: Dokubo asari do ur worstttttttt, after all nobody iz livin 4ever, throw ur big bombs n see wat wul happen 2 ur area. we all gonna die sooner o later since u don't want peace in nigeria. 1 nigeria o let it disintegrate in2 pieces.

I'm sure you'll be able to do exactly nothing , but beg for peace if Dokubo carries out his threat.
If it happens again, it will be like MEND x 1000 until the Niger Delta has declared independence alongside our SE and Middle Belt allies.

@kingoflag
You always sound too stup!d and petty to either grasp or contribute to topics. I wonder why? Lol!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by bk630(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2012
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Asari, i repeat let him do his worst.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by billyG(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2012
is a asari not a muslim like bokoharam,who will do d suicide bombing 4 ijaws since d ijaws hav only one muslim which is alhj.asari dokubo himself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by excondido(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2012
victorD3:

Short up! Who told you Asari has been GEJ's supporter? Asari has made himself clear a very long time ago that he supports the Niger Delta struggle and presidency and not GEJ as a person. Asara is a man of integrity and no bodys friend. He is ever ready to pick up his arms and enter the forest at any point in time. Not like the Farouks in the national assembly that lives on bribe.

still laughing at the bolded.......hahahaha
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
shey you want to dance? you want collect money from my bank?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.