Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari (22841 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem:

Why do u have to place me i the midst of those fooools? How dare u angry angry
Oh Demdem,sorry oooo,forgot you a boys scout member waging war against 40 lappy team.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by kabba7(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2012
That Dokubo of a fellow is sick in the head

I am appealing to his people to quickly sick for a good juju man for him before he goes full mad.
So he is just wakingup to the fact that GEJ has FAILED Woefully For Asari to beat drum of WAR is suicidal and he knows that for sure . Those blaming IBB & Buhari for that clueless Jonathans failures are pure mischief makers he failed because he is a failure and not because of anybody !
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
geeez: If the Ijaws and Hausas engage in a war, there's no way the ibos won't be affected as the ibos states are all in the 'line of fire'

What quite agree with Dokubo that we should convene a Sovereign National Conference but my question is, how is the current National Assembly constituted? Won't the SNC also be congregated in the same manner the NASS is and what difference would their deliberations make.

I think what we need is a referendum where ordinary Nigerians would be able to determine issues that critically affect them.

SNC is possible,its similar to wat waz done in aburi b4 biafran war. It can stil be repeated now. If dat aburi accord waz upheld we wuldnt hv found ourselves in this mess. Ur rite abt igbo bn affected by d war. Apart frm dat, hausas wil always make trouble wit igbos even if igbo decides to step aside.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Gwekzy: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

Asari,do not call igbos again. You lots fought for one Nigeria,you guys have to fight for your seccession alone. The igboman would just sit and watch you guys get roasted by Nigeria you created,and hopefully this time around,we would get to share the oil blocks with the aboki. Fight all you want,but just know that u are on your own.

Woe betide any silly igboman that will get us involved with the mess going on in the utopian state of niger delta,nonsense.
Be Reasonable Please
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2012
The best time to start implementing the UNEP report is now and not later. i wonder what the Retardeen is doing about this being a Niger-Delta man himself. If truly he has the interest of his people at heart, he should work towards it. Is it until another Aboki becomes President that it will be worked on?
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2012
I really cant beliv this is comin frm dokubo. Somefin in cookin somewhere,lets wait and see d story unfold
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by ifihearam: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2012
chucky234: What a pointer,hmmm scratching my head profusely.
If a man has defended GEJ from within can put sentiment aside to admit that our dear president has failed Nigerians then what will be faith of Billyonaire,Demdem,Ifihearam,Dedeike,Explorer,Kutchs,Karl max who has only defended GEJ from satellite pits.
I am sure they will still put a blind fight to this,often wonder if they were born blind and only uses their inner senses to read and type.
Good one from Asari, the 40 laptops will dumbly deviate from the point raised then turn it into ethnic war on NL.

I am yet to see where the president has failed nigerians,he is working tirelessly to ensure that he brings into fruition his promises but people like you are only interested in hearing the bad sides of his government,which government has exposed corruption without looking the other way?which government inherited a decayed state like Gej inherited So because he tightened all the loosed ends in the economy where your useless legislators can not steal,he becomes a failed president,the northerners who invented boko haram to make this country ungovernable so we can't have lasting peace makes GEJ a failed presidentlike I said before and I repeat if you want him to work then everyone must rally around him with support and encouragement.
Gosh!!!!is jonathan a magician?how on earth do you guys with feeble minds expect him to fix a country under economic decay for over 50years? When he is less than 2years in office...common be fair for once.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2012
warrior01:
Pls, don't talk about what you don't know. Any form of aggression against the peoples of the niger delta will also be seen as an affront against the igbos. Because some betrayed the trust in the last civil war doesn't mean that mean that water has suddenly become thicker than blood. Don't forget that during the civil war, while some betrayed, some equally fought till the end

U re 100% right. But why the igbos on NL is taking a different stand is because of what the SS guys says here but I also understand that a lot of guys here claiming that de re from ss are really from north and west. I have a lot of friends from ss who wants out with de igbos but coming to nl you will see some names claiming de don't want to join the igbos and saying nonsense about the igbos wanting their oil as if there are no oil in igboland.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Gwekzy: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2012
He actuallY Said Dis Lyk 4 Months Back.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Hugoboi(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Recent developments in Nigeria staunchly reinforce the view that Jona has lost control of this country (that is if we can safely assume he ever had it at all) Can the state of Alaska declare secession in any manner without the Obama govt taking serious action? Goodluck has turned the Presidency into a huge joke and he expects us to 'clap' for him. Whatever Asari's motives,one cannot fault the fact that his assessment is spot on.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by lumeneng22: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2012
Some undisgruntle element are bent on disorganising this country and some of you are taking it personal? Na wa o! All ethnic groups should wake up and issue their threat.Believe it or not the performance of Gej will expose the lots of past leaders.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2012
honouruy:

Who's invitin d Igbos? no body cos u can do nothin. Luk at d way fed govt supreses massob. Dey can't do dat 2 d freedom fighters in d niger delta. If u wer referin 2 d nigeria civil war? D niger deltans wer not supposed 2 support u den cos d supresion wil continue wit u people so we re on our own struggle now we don't need u lik u needed us wen u fought urs.
Are u sure u no d states that constitute niger delta...check it up
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by tunnytox(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2012
Seriously why can't we have UNLIKE button on Nairaland?
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Chei, Asari Dokubo don spend GEJ money finish. Emm com dey use style to ask for moooooore.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by nagoma(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2012
This thug, Asari should go and fight his clueless kinsman who still thinks that with no balls and no wit you could still be functional president for Nigeria - just because they found crude oil under the shack your mama born you.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by MahatmaGhandi: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012
No one nation has ever survived two civil wars,the political condition of the world when the last civil war took place is no longer same, those that have not seen the effects of war are quick to beat the drums of war,also it should be noted that there can be no exclusive war between north and south it will be folly to imagine such because the meddle belt,west and east separates both so if there will be a war these regions would have to take sides because their frontiers will serve as launching pads,you can't be seen as neural if your house is the route of an enemy attack and believe you me the configuration of the war will be very different from the last civil war ,but I can assure you all one thing it is innocent nigerians that will die not the politicians and guess what these politicians will still be the one to negotiate peace after all is said and done it will be business as usual by then the poor nigerian would have lost,justice would have lost,fairness would have lost,evil would have won the war against good and we will be back to status quo, we have a common enemy and these enemies are corruption,injustice,unfairness and other vices what we should do as a people is to join force and fight these vices by serving justice to anyone that is found guilty of any of these vices from 1960 to date these people are a cancerous body part that must be amputated for the lives of nigerians to be saved,then you and I can decide if we are really brothers and really want to stay together.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2012
gboss4sure: The way some SS guys talk here make me laugh. Asari has to understand that there is difference netween militancy and War and the worst of the matter is that the ijaws can't break out of Nigeria alone cause if they trys it the north will roast them that's why they are trying to get the attention of the igbos who are the real warriors who has tasted war and fought the whole Nigeria for 3 Good years with locally made ammunitions and bombs while britain supplied the norths with ammunitions and let me close my comment with this words, if Nigeria divide today it will divide into 2 sections between Igbos and hausa and let me put it down to you all that the SS will join the SE and the West will join the north. You might not agree with me but mark it down that I said so. And to the igbos we will have to think twice before accepting those people that betrayed us during the last war to avoid history from repeating itself.

If the northerner didn't win us in the last civil war what makes them think that they will ever win us.
Truly, good grammar doesn't depict intelligence or sense.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by DExplorer1: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari message is "Oga Jona, boys still fit vex o". But hey! Mr. President has gone pass you and your kind. Handling you is easier now. LMHO
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, the President has failed the people who expect juicy contracts from Abuja at the detriment of the Future of Nigeria. Yes, the President has failed the corrupt NASS/Senate, who needed constituency allocations quick-quick and threaten impeachments. Yes, the President has failed Dokubo Asari whose freedom fighting prowess was not recognized by GEJ by way of waterway contract. Yes, the President has failed Nigerians who want to continue in their corrupt ways and not work for growth of unionism. If you are one such Nigerian, then the President has failed you.
I know Lekki bulldog will attack unwisely as usual, a president who operates the world's most expensive govt yet Nigeria ranked as one of the poorest nation both in Africa and the world over failed woefully.
A president who spent $25bn dollars to generates 1000MW of electricity while Brazil spent $10bn to generates 10,000MW failed woefully,a president who borrowed N1.2tn in 24 months to fund his feeding allowances has also failed Nigerians.
A president who tried to turn the white Trinis against their minor brothers(Afro Trinis) by trying make them believe that they can dominate their white brothers when Nigeria economy is controlled by whitemen did not only fail Nigerians but the world at large.
A president who has spent billions on security with no result to show far has failed Nigerians,a president spent billions annually on Special Advisers while Nigerians die in hunger did not only fail Nigerians by disgraced and wronged Nigerians.
The reasons why our dear president has failed us is numerous,I can go on and on.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Hugoboi(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2012
[b][/b]
chucky234: I know Lekki bulldog will attack unwisely as usual, a president who operates the world's most expensive govt yet Nigeria ranked as one of the poorest nation both in Africa and the world over failed woefully.
A president who spent $25bn dollars to generates 1000MW of electricity while Brazil spent $10bn to generates 10,000MW failed woefully,a president who borrowed N1.2tn in 24 months to fund his feeding allowances has also failed Nigerians.
A president who tried to turn the white Trinis against their minor brothers(Afro Trinis) by trying make them believe that they can dominate their white brothers when Nigeria economy is controlled by whitemen did not only fail Nigerians but the world at large.
A president who has spent billions on security with no result to show far has failed Nigerians,a president spent billions annually on Special Advisers while Nigerians die in hunger did not only fail Nigerians by disgraced and wronged Nigerians.
The reasons why our dear president has failed us is numerous,I can go on and on.

Well said. Mr Billy, over to you...
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by ekwurekwu(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
I said it,we never needed Okija deity to tell us GEJ has failed.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2012
chosen04: Boko Haram: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians— Dokubo-Asari

The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NVF) Mujaheed Dokubo-Dokubo on Monday declared that President Goodluck Jonathan has failed Nigerians just as he said the spate of attacks by the Boko Haram would lead to another full-blown civil war.

“We will cut them (the Northerners) off from the world. We are capable of doing all, there will be no food and they will pay dearly for their actions.This war, as I am talking is no joke. There will be no Army to prosecute. When the war starts, other ethnic groups like the Yoruba and Igbo will tell the North ‘you are on your own.’ We are staying that nothing must happen to Goodluck Jonathan because if anything happens to him, the world will know.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/boko-haram-jonathan-has-failed-nigerians-dokubo-asari/

Na today i know say Asari na big mumu O!!! What is the difference between Yoruba and Hausa ? Which they House boy go see im Oga under rain wen im no go run go bring Umbrella . The Hausa- Yoruba relationship is synonymous to the Oga - House boy relationship
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
chucky234: What a pointer,hmmm scratching my head profusely.
If a man has defended GEJ from within can put sentiment aside to admit that our dear president has failed Nigerians then what will be faith of Billyonaire,Demdem[b][/b],Ifihearam,Dedeike,Explorer,Kutchs,Karl max who has only defended GEJ from satellite pits.
I am sure they will still put a blind fight to this,often wonder if they were born blind and only uses their inner senses to read and type.
Good one from Asari, the 40 laptops will dumbly deviate from the point raised then turn it into ethnic war on NL.

poster u r advised to apologize for that mistake before it becomes unforgivable! angry angry
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Yahoo1(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2012
captainbraide: THE IJAWS DONT NEED THE IGBOS TO DRIVE HOME THIER POINTS.WE ARE VERY ABLE TO DO IT ON OUR OWN.SO THE IGBO'S SHOULD NOT THINK WE HAVE THEM IN MIND TO ASSIST US.BUT,YOU KNOW IGBO MAN NOW ANYWHERE "EGO"DEY,THAT IS WHERE THEIR LIFE IS.THEY CAN EVEN CLEAN YOUR BUM BUM
..you talk like u hv been cleaning bum bum since u were born
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by bigblxd(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

Asari,do not call igbos again. You lots fought for one Nigeria,you guys have to fight for your seccession alone. The igboman would just sit and watch you guys get roasted by Nigeria you created,and hopefully this time around,we would get to share the oil blocks with the aboki. Fight all you want,but just know that u are on your own.

Woe betide any silly igboman that will get us involved with the mess going on in the utopian state of niger delta,nonsense.

I sincerely do not want to believe that you are an Igbo man. Just wondering if there is any group as marginalised as the Igbos in this present system, yet you got this gut!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2012
greateros:

poster u r advised to apologize for that mistake before it becomes unforgivable! angry angry

chucky234: Oh Demdem,sorry oooo,forgot you a boys scout member waging war against 40 lappy team.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by victorD3: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2012
pazienza:

I think the Niger Delta took the best decision by refusing to stand with the Biafran Army. As the world knows an Igbo man can not be trusted. Inshort Niger Delta would have been in a deeper shit if they have stood with Biafra infact North is even far because it would have been civil war upon civil war. The Igbo didn't yet win the war and everything in the south was been called Biafran (Biafran chicken and Biafran shop and toilet). Who even need help from a fast becoming Minori
ty like Igbo? Politically and strategically an Igbo man is out of the question and very busy fighting his fellow Igbo more than an Aboki is trying to eliminate them. Trust me the Niger Delta man does not need help from any other section of this country to bring Nigeria to its kneel. It has been done before, we crippled the Nigerian Economy and the world oil price was at an alarming price. If you have forgotten just ask Turai the peppe we showed her "I no go die" husband. I remember soldier were been court marshaled here and there for refusing to be drafted to the Delta as the sound of our fire powers from the youths of Niger Delta was devastating the federal army. If the nigerian soldiers should confess on what they saw then you will understand. WHO NO COME NO GO kNOW!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by nasty45(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Fornorth: Mr Asari war will never been fought through media if you really mean what you are saying pls dont be like your boos gej (MORE TALK LESS ACT) destroyin Great northern nija is not as simple as vandalizing oil pipeline or ambushing unaware soldiers. Boko haram doesn't talk they just act and talk later, you know your childish warning will never make them spare gej infact what are you treating them with? Ain't it death? Hmm they dont fear it and you know it for sure they even trade in it and sell it to the costomers, if you and your militants want to buy you are wellcome.DAN BURA UBA KARAMIN DAN ISKA.
ASARI NA WAWA NE KOWAI
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Rhino5dm: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2012
How about you retaliate for the numbers of ibos being constantly killed like Christmas goat in the north? or do you need statistics to that effects?

oh, until they attack the ijaws before you roll out your Odinegwe, right? undecided this early. morning kai kai don go destroy your brain.

warrior01:
Pls, don't talk about what you don't know. Any form of aggression against the peoples of the niger delta will also be seen as an affront against the igbos. Because some betrayed the trust in the last civil war doesn't mean that mean that water has suddenly become thicker than blood. Don't forget that during the civil war, while some betrayed, some equally fought till the end
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by IleIfe2(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2012
hisblud: saw this video online and sounds like what the op stated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nO08adk1eI

WOW, I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by chucky234(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2012
ifihearam:

I am yet to see where the president has failed nigerians,he is working tirelessly to ensure that he brings into fruition his promises but people like you are only interested in hearing the bad sides of his government,which government has exposed corruption without looking the other way?which government inherited a decayed state like Gej inherited So because he tightened all the loosed ends in the economy where your useless legislators can not steal,he becomes a failed president,the northerners who invented boko haram to make this country ungovernable so we can't have lasting peace makes GEJ a failed presidentlike I said before and I repeat if you want him to work then everyone must rally around him with support and encouragement.
Gosh!!!!is jonathan a magician?how on earth do you guys with feeble minds expect him to fix a country under economic decay for over 50years? When he is less than 2years in office...common be fair for once.
Follow Follow,if you dey follow follow make you open eyes,make you open sense!!!
I repeat the president has failed Nigerians for so many reasons,you will never see that since you are already blindfolder by sentiment or should I say ignorance.
A president who operates the world's most expensive govt yet Nigeria ranked as one of the poorest nation both in Africa and the world over failed woefully.
A president who spent $25bn dollars to generates 1000MW of electricity while Brazil spent $10bn to generates
10,000MW failed woefully,a president
who borrowed N1.2tn in 24 months to
fund his feeding allowances has also
failed Nigerians.
A president who has spent billions on
security with no result to show far has
failed Nigerians,a president spent
billions annually on Special Advisers
while Nigerians die in hunger did not
only fail Nigerians by disgraced and
wronged Nigerians.
GEJ operates the most expensive government in the world therefore have no reason to fail Nigerians,countries like Bostwana,South Africa and Tanzania spend what GEJ spent on food,foreign trips and allowances as their annual budget yet they are better off in terms of development.
Tell me achievement of GEJ in 24 months that better his failures,until keep shut and remain a spectator.
Re: Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2012
victorD3:

I think the Niger Delta took the best decision by refusing to stand with the Biafran Army. As the world knows an Igbo man can not be trusted. Inshort Niger Delta would have been in a deeper shit if they have stood with Biafra infact North is even far because it would have been civil war upon civil war. The Igbo didn't yet win the war and everything in the south was been called Biafran (Biafran chicken and Biafran shop and toilet). Who even need help from a fast becoming Minori
ty like Igbo? Politically and strategically an Igbo man is out of the question and very busy fighting his fellow Igbo more than an Aboki is trying to eliminate them. Trust me the Niger Delta man does not need help from any other section of this country to bring Nigeria to its kneel. It has been done before, we crippled the Nigerian Economy and the world oil price was at an alarming price. If you have forgotten just ask Turai the peppe we showed her "I no go die" husband. I remember soldier were been court marshaled here and there for refusing to be drafted to the Delta as the sound of our fire powers from the youths of Niger Delta was devastating the federal army. If the nigerian soldiers should confess on what they saw then you will understand. WHO NO COME NO GO kNOW!
Are u sure u no nigerian definition of niger delta or d states that constitute niger delta? May be u shuld check it up and be sure b4 u relpy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Lalong Spends N40m On Rams / Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC / 5000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.