Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Guys Only: Weave-on, Braids, Or The All-natural-look - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Only: Weave-on, Braids, Or The All-natural-look (1189 Views)

Poll: which do you prefer?

Weave-on: 0% (0 votes)
Braids: 0% (0 votes)
All-natural-look: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo Of A Man Proudly Wearing Weave-on / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Weave-on, Braids, Or The All-natural-look by yemivictor: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2007
Guys,

In this yuletide season, which look would you prefer on your babe/wife. Infact, which look have you always prefered i.e. weave-on, braids, or the all-natural-look (this could either be plaiting or perming)

I'll go first, grin thinking you see, there was this babe i was really close to and really liked at one time, still do and everytime she plaited her natural hair (all back) it was always a refreshing look, i mean you'd just have to turn your head to have another look.

So, based on that i'd pick the all-natural-look, and second to that i'd pick braids. For me, weave-on on some babes could be really funny, saw a babe that would otherwise have been fine, save for the stiches that were showing at the back of her head. You know, that fighting-cock-look grin

So peeps, what are your views, lets hear them grin
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Guys Only: Weave-on, Braids, Or The All-natural-look by NextProdigy(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2007
Like the hair to be clean and neat. It don't matter the stylee.

(1) (Reply)

Horses Riding / My Hubby And His Grooms Men / Ladies & Gentlemen: What Is Your No 1 Fashion Accessory You Can't Do Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.