Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26840 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ATMC(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
I've met killz and spike c. I'll like to meet mrs killz grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
ATMC: I've met killz and spike c. I'll like to meet mrs killz grin
der is a mrs killz?
Hey lady, ow ve u bin?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ATMC(f): 2:30am On Aug 11, 2012
gree-die:

der is a mrs killz?
Hey lady, ow ve u bin?
i'm cool cool where u been @ Will like to meet u cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ATMC(f): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2012
delkuf: U be big fool oooo, which one be dead members
y call him fool cos he's a realist, its possible na...most pple dt opened an acct in nl may have passed on for real...pple die everyday nd new pple r born daily...selah

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2012
ATMC: i'm cool cool where u been @ Will like to meet u cheesy
bin a lil busy... Well, i ll lyk to meet u too. undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
hornipipe: The_rate at_which threads get derailed nowadays is_alarming
u can say dat again...
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ATMC(f): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2012
gree-die:

bin a lil busy... Well, i ll lyk to meet u too. undecided
deal wink
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2012
gree-die:

u can say dat again...
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by komek(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2012
I have met many, buh may nt ßξ able τ̅☺ show there user name because it was strictly on
Business. All I have met are very good pple.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by GudluckIBB(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
SimonAndal: I'd like to meet:
Mkmyers45
Tobius tobius
Sisi Kill
Inked Nerd
Freecocoa
MacDaddy
Rokiatu
Canuck
Davidylan
Sagamite

How come my name is not here ni?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima, D-sense, Mspotato, Fulaman198 and 2Buff
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2012
1)Onila
2)Ileke-Idi
3)PhysicsEdq
4)smoothcrim (i can even pay for that)
5)egba-girl
6)Pagan9nja
7)Shymmex
coolFula198
9)ptolomeus
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Mrs.Chima, D-sense, Mspotato, Fulaman198 and 2Buff

Right back atcha boo. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I would like to meet my Brother Dsense so I can whoop his arse.
I would like to meet Ms. Darkskin so she can babysit her nieces and nephews.
I would like to meet all of my manbithes so i can show them where they can suck.
I would like to meet Sexkillz so I can see if he is really that damn yellow.
I would like to meet Jaybee so we can finish our pre-intimacy.
I would like to met my Liberian boos....Rokaitu and Hottie Tima so I can show them where to get the good fashions.

Last but not least.....I want to meet Pleep so I can laugh at his whining arse.

Oh....want to meet Royal so I can tell him to quit stealing my words! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 190theclown: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2012
I'm not interested in meeting anybody undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by goldenatra1415(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'll like to meet:

1.Ogaga
2. Owodeluv
3. Lizmoore
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by neeyee88: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'd like to meet some people too but for security reasons, their names could not be published as at the time of this publication grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by delors(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
I wan meet Ogusbaba. She hid my 80+ likes and I need it back by fire by thunder. It is my property
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by joywendy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheesy hehe not me
kandikane: Erm, I have met everyone. cool
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 190theclown: 12:50am On Sep 05, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.