Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 (26865 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mine:

1. Went to village. Sth small and fast like a hare with two big teeth as a rat pursued me all high morale in a farm I went to harvest cassavas wey no body send me.

The fear started when I was told a particular animal rampant there had no cure if sb is bitten by it.

I volunteered to help grandmother harvest the cassava since her maidboy was being stubborn. I noticed the muscled small animal running towards my leg with a kind of noise as though gnashing its incisors.

I ran about the bush for over two hours. I got lost. I climbed unto a short tree and the animal climbed along as though it was paid to end my life.

I jumped down from the branch and started running till I accidentally stepped on an open trap that nearly dislocated my ankle.

Grieving in pains, a bush pig passed by. I carried the trap on my leg and ran helter skelter. It was later I observed I had missed the small animal. They were being chased by hunters from afar drawing close.

This whole running took over four hours non-stop. My body itched me madly. I had mistakenly hit that wild itchy fruit.

I fell sick afterwards.
One of the hunters went telling my peers that as big as I was, a common chimpmunk chased me and I ran with traps on my foot.

2. Whilst still at the village, there was a wrestling match. My friends and I came when Guy A had beat Guy B to stupor. We were laughing at him audibly and he got up, left the ring and charged at us in front of everyone. One mind was telling me to be a man. Omo, we japa. One of our friends who wanted to prove whatever remained there, the wrestler guy beat am till he begin cry.

I cannot come and fight sb who cuts palm nut in the village with veins everywhere,even on the head.

3. During the Covid-19 era, I fell sick due to cold. My friends were avoiding me. I made up my mind and pursued one till I caught him. I held him. I was enjoying the fun till the guy became yelling and crying and calling me names for infecting him with the virus. He entered his car, removed his clothes, and threw at me and drove.

In the eyes of many onlookers!

I walked ashamed with heavy legs.

Do you have one? Please share.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by osamz007: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Degrezhaa:
ok

e never reach front page u don dey book space

degrezhaa lay your hands on your head and tell yourself you won't take this to the new year

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by 44Bulldog(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Degrezhaa: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:

e never reach front page u don dey book space

degrezhaa lay your hands on your head and tell yourself you won't take this to the new year
You be elerubu man grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Draslo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mehn, na Colorado wan reset my brain to mad man mode.
I did and said despicable things.
I also allegedly showed off my penis and asked anyone who had bigger to come fight me
Lost some of my really close friends.
My girlfriend sef follow join.
I went to Yaba left.

It is December now and my turnaround is exemplary. I am currently selling gold bars and uncut diamonds. People see me and call out to me to say hello. Maybe they talk behind me but I don't give a chit. My energy is top notch. I also have a plethora of women in my chats offering their body to me. Women that know this very recent history sef. I'm currently single and flexing it big time. I quit smoking but still a marijuana enthusiast. It gave me some if my best memories and friends and I'm not letting that go. 2020 gave me a gun and I shot my foot but I the surgery is done and I can walk fine again.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
The guy above me needs to talk to sb .

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Nazgul: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Mine was during the covid 19 lockdown. Woke up with fever and decided to visit the pharmacy for some drugs.

I inhaled something irritating and as soon as I got there (the pharmacy) I sneezed four times at a stretch.

Come and see run, they told me to leave their shop that it's covid 19, me sef was even afraid because that was when the lockdown just started. We didn't yet know that it was all a scam.

I was scared and confused. They refused selling drugs for me o! Can you imagine? Las Las I left there and went home, took some fruits and healed naturally.

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Mine was during the covid 19 lockdown. Woke up with fever and decided to visit the pharmacy for some drugs.

I inhaled something irritating and as soon as I got there (the pharmacy) I sneezed four times at a stretch.

Come and see run, they told me to leave their shop that it's covid 19, me sef was even afraid because that was when the lockdown just started. We didn't yet know that it was all a scam.

I was scared and confused. They refused selling drugs for me o! Can you imagine? Las Las I left there and went home, took some fruits and healed naturally.

I experienced all the symptoms, esp. lost of taste. Funnily, I became well again.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by BigDawsNet: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2020
I was running a Virtual Class on a program at home due to lockdown...

We have 10 students
1 course Coordinator
And 1 Prof

I was actually defending a project assignment
Everyone's is watching

While my gf walks in with an indoor sexy dress

I notice my guys laughing online

And I was told to rearrange grin

"Sorry sir" my bad... I said

My coordinator : find a private an continue without distracting us...

Prof : you will not be grounded because its your house and its not designed for class

Na so I take pass in flying colours

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Providence2020(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2020
angry
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2020
BigDawsNet:
I was running a Virtual Class on a program at home due to lockdown...

We have 10 students
1 course Coordinator
And 1 Prof

I was actually defending a project assignment
Everyone's is watching

While my gf walks in with an indoor sexy dress

I notice my guys laughing online

And I was told to rearrange grin

"Sorry sir" my bad... I said

My coordinator : find a private an continue without distracting us...

Prof : you will not be grounded because its your house and its not designed for class

Na so I take pass in flying colours

Clap for yourself with your legs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chuk65276: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Mine was when...........I will be back to complete it, when it reaches Front-page
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Homeboiy: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
She slept in my house and I didn’t touch her.

When she came back again, I tried to touch her but she said to me “ I thought you are a pastor oo”

Chai shame and anger catch me immediately

Meet her friend and that one was telling me in public that I am always ashamed to near a woman.

It was embarrassing

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by BigDawsNet: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks wink
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by paulolee(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
1..my bea visited and caught me red handed sleeping with her younger sister that evening
2..assisted my neighbor son in his jss1 maths assignment, the sturbbon boy came back very angry and when his mom asked the reason, he shouted that he got 1 out of the 20 questions when I asked him why he was crying...I worst abeg

31 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
She slept in my house and I didn’t touch her.

When she came back again, I tried to touch her but she said to me “ I thought you are a pastor oo”

Chai shame and anger catch me immediately

Meet her friend and that one was telling me in public that I am always ashamed to near a woman.

It was embarrassing

Must you touch?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by chatinent: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
paulolee:
1..my bea visited and caught me red handed sleeping with her younger sister that evening

You've made it in life.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Dreadlock69(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2020
She was my drug and I overdoes grin
Not knowing the shit killing softly cry
Anyway I learnt a hard way cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Homeboiy: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
chatinent:

Must you touch?

As I no touch and she come de use am de talk say I weak nko.

E good?

She go come tomorrow night

I go tear that pussy into pieces

31 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by NiRfreak(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
A female doctor was part of the team of doctors that did surgery on me... she was the one who draped and shaved my preeq me in the surgery room before surgery started...inshorrt she saww my preeq all through the surgery.....And she was the one assigned for post surgical follow up... chai..and na one small gal...very embarrassing grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by BUSHHUNTER: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
I approached a small fine girl thinking she will ignore me but to my greatest surprise, in the middle of conversation she started laughing and touching my biceps and she said "Let me have your phone, that's my number please call" this is someone I always thought she's hard and special little girl.

I felt embarrassed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by slawormiir: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....blazing mi weed while i read comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
From Oga Chidi @[/b],
Some embarrassing moment occurs when you try walking past someone, but you accidentally walk into the same direction as the other person.
You purposely try avoiding getting in their path, but they have the same mind as you making them act identical.
[b]The worst case takes place when you and this other person continuously move left to right and can’t find a way to simply pass each other.

We have learnt from past experiences to walk in a straight-line showing confidence when approaching a crowd or person coming at you.
There are no studies shown, but due to our past experiences, ninety percent of people will slide out of your way at the last possible second to avoid creating contact.
Hopefully you can use this strategy next time you find yourself in this scenario.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Omihanifa: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mine was the day some Hausa/Fulani boys chased me with knife and daggars for banging a beautiful Fulani girl in Maiduguri ( grin apparently their chifo don over spend and he never see the girl pant cheesy only for him to conclude that I was the one making it difficult for the girl to gree for him undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
A female doctor was part of the team of doctors that did surgery on me... she was the one who draped and shaved my preeq me in the surgery room before surgery started...inshorrt she saww my preeq all through the surgery.....And she was the one assigned for post surgical follow up... chai..and na one small gal...very embarrassing grin
Hehehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink

Kuku keee us.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by popweezy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
I jam one girl for beer parlour one night..na so we begin talk. She try seduce me and later I take ham to my house.. Bleep no dey hungry me but I sha manage to Bleep her.. na so I Bleep for over 45mins walai my Penis no gree cum o e no even gree rise.. omo I later stand up without releasing.. I just dey wonder say wetin ft cause ham. Shey na me get problem ni abi the pussi. Very very embarrasing mehn cry

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mine was the day I was pressed in the market. I started heading home immediately not knowing the worst was yet to come.
Half way home, come see traffic. I started sweating profusely. I immediately alighted from the vehicle and took a bike.
When I got to the gate, it was as if the force increased by 100.
To cut the whole story short, it didn't allow me remove my belt and trousers o. Both the trouser and the idiot were dropping at thesame time.
My people, I shit for my cloth o

77 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.