Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) (2321 Views)

Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa / Nigeria Visa On Arrival / Nigeria Visa Lottery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders... is it that hard to get
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
BOTHERS, AM I ALONE?
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by brightmon: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by SapeleDon: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2012
My brother the OP.

This should be the third or so time i am running across this same post,including one you put in as a rejoinder to an earlier post i wrote.

Painful as it may sound,everything about your question raises a red flag. And i don't even know you.

First,although the Nigerian immigration website is not not perfect,it usually does not REJECT PAYMENT.

Getting to the payment part of it might be slow and difficult,but it does not REJECT payment and a card can ONLY be DECLINED if there is INSUFFICIENT FUND in it.

This has nothing to with the NIS.

Scenario Two: Let us assume that the NIS website rejected the payment, all he needs to do is visit the Nigerian Consulate in the Netherlands with all his appropriate documents and payment for visa either in postal order,money order,cashier check, or card payment and he will be given the visa.

Even if the embassy will refuse his visa they will first take money first as most embassies in the world do,so saying the embassy rejected his payment does not hold water.

THE RED FLAG THING.

So a friend wants to fly in from Holland,and i am assuming from your write up to attend something that has to do with your birthday?this would have actually been laughable if not for the sour taste of the story.

From your write up too i am assuming(A)he is a foreigner(B)you have not met him before physically(c)you have not traveled out of Nigeria or better put to Holland before. So it beggars believe what your motives are exactly for trying to bring this man to Nigeria.

The story of the guy months ago who killed a Spanish or Dutch guy(i stand to be corrected)in his hotel room in Lagos after luring him from Europe is still fresh. And his excuse for killing him?that the guy was a GAY and drugged and slept with him. Methinks the real motive was ROBBERY AND MURDER COMBINED.

And this is why i am wary of guys like you who befriend foreigners on the internet and look for ways to lure them to Nigeria.

What is special about your Birthday?even Nelson Mandela,the most popular African did his birthday and people and dignitaries from the world did not fly into South Africa,but all sent goodwill messages.

So what is special about yours?

morever people dont pay for tickets when they have not been issued visas.

Everything about your story smells of a malicious intent.

Lastly, my brother i dont know what games or plans you are into. But ABEG our name don spoil reach no join put again.
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thanks Bro. I appreciate the advice, though you dnt knw me. But believe me. I don't have any dangerous Motive. I am one a Nigerians who won make her name to clean. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Is there any special Card for Payment
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by Talk2naija(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sapele_Don: My brother the OP.

This should be the third or so time i am running across this same post,including one you put in as a rejoinder to an earlier post i wrote.

Painful as it may sound,everything about your question raises a red flag. And i don't even know you.

First,although the Nigerian immigration website is not not perfect,it usually does not REJECT PAYMENT.

Getting to the payment part of it might be slow and difficult,but it does not REJECT payment and a card can ONLY be DECLINED if there is INSUFFICIENT FUND in it.

This has nothing to with the NIS.

Scenario Two: Let us assume that the NIS website rejected the payment, all he needs to do is visit the Nigerian Consulate in the Netherlands with all his appropriate documents and payment for visa either in postal order,money order,cashier check, or card payment and he will be given the visa.

Even if the embassy will refuse his visa they will first take money first as most embassies in the world do,so saying the embassy rejected his payment does not hold water.

THE RED FLAG THING.

So a friend wants to fly in from Holland,and i am assuming from your write up to attend something that has to do with your birthday?this would have actually been laughable if not for the sour taste of the story.

From your write up too i am assuming(A)he is a foreigner(B)you have not met him before physically(c)you have not traveled out of Nigeria or better put to Holland before. So it beggars believe what your motives are exactly for trying to bring this man to Nigeria.

The story of the guy months ago who killed a Spanish or Dutch guy(i stand to be corrected)in his hotel room in Lagos after luring him from Europe is still fresh. And his excuse for killing him?that the guy was a GAY and drugged and slept with him. Methinks the real motive was ROBBERY AND MURDER COMBINED.

And this is why i am wary of guys like you who befriend foreigners on the internet and look for ways to lure them to Nigeria.

What is special about your Birthday?even Nelson Mandela,the most popular African did his birthday and people and dignitaries from the world did not fly into South Africa,but all sent goodwill messages.

So what is special about yours?

morever people dont pay for tickets when they have not been issued visas.

Everything about your story smells of a malicious intent.

Lastly, my brother i dont know what games or plans you are into. But ABEG our name don spoil reach no join put again.

closed I did it 2 months ago.
Re: Nigeria Visa ( Things To Do to Get It ) by propertycheck: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In New Jersey / Migrating From Nigeria To Mexico And To Canada / I Want To Travel To Bermuda. Where Do I Get The Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.