Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa (2313 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Which Country Offers Jobs For Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by hkidola00(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
please nairalanders,is it hard for foreigners to secure a nigeria visa since we crawl to get theirs
Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by Tundeiab(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
It's as easy as going to the loo to ease yourself bro!

1 Like

Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by hkidola00(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tundeiab:
It's as easy as going to the loo to ease yourself bro!
lolz

1 Like

Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by zeezahbee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
hkidola00:
please nairalanders,is it hard for foreigners to secure a nigeria visa since we crawl to get theirs
They will gladly give you, it rare to even hear they deny foreigners visa. My usa friend wanted to visit Nigeria and it took her little stress to get the visa.
Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by hkidola00(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
zeezahbee:
They will gladly give you, it rare to even hear they deny foreigners visa. My usa friend wanted to visit Nigeria and it took her little stress to get the visa.
wao,great.but dat stil sad
Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
I doubt if dey struggle for it..........
Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by ttmacoy: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Getting a Nigeria visa is stressful. The Nigerian embassy in London is one of the most frustrating places ever and whilst you will get the visa i.e. less chance of being refused, you will be so frustrated by the end of the day due to the ineptitude and don't cars attitude and the extra charges.

Also expecting people to be denied Nigerian visa like say US visa is unrealistic because of demand. I've never seen a queue of people outside Nigerian embassy, aside maybe Nigerians trying to renew their passport. Also how many westerners are really planning to overstay their visa in Nigeria and become illegal?

You also have to consider most visas for foreigners will be business related not holiday or student as we have with Nigerians applying for US or UK visas. Most of the visit visas applied for at Nigerian embassies are actually Nigerians with foreign passports and not foreigners coming to Nigerian for holidays.
Re: Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa by guttentag(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Nigerian immigration does not mind giving foreigners Nigeria passport

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify These Places In Ibadan? / South Africa E Visa Online Real Or Fake / Help Concerning My Uk Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.