Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? (7952 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Is There A Permanent Cure For Asthma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by gmcbiz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
hi guys
pls someone should help me out, i have been battling with toothache for over a year now, the pains comes and goes but now it seems like an everyday trauma, i hardly sleep, i have taken several drugs but to no avail
pls does anyone in the house know any proven drug for toothache?.
i will really appreciate the help
thanks
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
you need to see a dentist for a permanent solution.taking unprescibed medications ll only relieve the pain temporarily
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by sammyhands: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
gmc.biz:
hi guys
pls someone should help me out, i have been battling with toothache for over a year now, the pains comes and goes but now it seems like an everyday trauma, i hardly sleep, i have taken several drugs but to no avail
pls does anyone in the house know any proven drug for toothache?.
i will really appreciate the help
thanks

From what u xplain it one of two things: it either there is a decay that has lead to a hole in your teeth/tooth or gum infection. Either way see a dentist asap, a lot of pain killer drug affect the liver so talk to your dentist before any drugs. Best of Luck
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by HealthKelvin: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2012
��
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by gmcbiz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
thank u all for ur candid replies
i just saw a dentist today and i was given two options
either to extract the tooth or to do root canal therapy
the doctor says none of the options is better than the other that its left for me to decide the one i want
they gave me some drugs to help with the pain and now i feel relieved and feeling reluctant to go further with treatment grin grin grin
i assume the pain may come back with time, maybe, maybe not
moreover am thinking that there might be some traditional drugs that will put an end to this my tooth prolem
and thats what i had in mind when i posted this. . .
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by brianwekes(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
If you are suffering from toothache, so don't be afraid, just apply some home remedies. Eat raw garlic, it is really beneficial in toothache pain. You can also drink whisky that can be relieved from pain.
Re: Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? by LaraBabatunde: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
I suggest that you get the tooth extracted. If you experience the pain after that, I'll introduce you to a herbal solution which will put a final stop to the pain, I assure you. Contact me on 08035623824 or greaterglory76@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Keep Fit At The Workplace (office) / Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en / Where To Buy Lugol And Borax In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.