Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Every Husband Must Read This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Husband Must Read This (35235 Views)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2012
hahaha boy o boy if it hurts you so much then come up with a thread on how ladies should please their man ....
didadavid: Scarcely will you see a thread instructing the people of the opposite gender on how to please their chaps.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by trustidkid: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2012
yemstok: LOVE YOUR WIFE WHEN SHE CHEATS ON YOU..........SHE's HUMAN SHE's NOT PERFECT.
YOU SEF DEY DO AM

SEND UR WIFE PACKING WHEN YOU CAUGHT IN ACTION WITH ANOTHER MAN...SHE'S IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by MRMICKMEN: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2012
this thread is hidden for its low rating grin but hw come we still see his teeth
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Zhul001(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2012
jerseyboy: THIS IS THE SAME KIND SILYNESS THAT THE KORAN CALLS POETRY. Pray did you get this from an angel that appeared to you in the cave?
grow up......dude.....i guess you have neva traveld outside ur village before
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by GlobalD2: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2012
I love this... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Tbash1(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Very intriguing. Lol
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by stint(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2012
israel ben-zion:
The man that builds his happiness around a woman is fated to be unhappy. To strive to attain a woman's love is futility: it can never be captured by our deeds. It is bestowed on whom she will, and most times, on d most undeserving of men. And so d irony of d matter is dat though a man observe all tenets of love, yet it may be d reason for a woman's disdain. And her love, unsought, may be reposed on he who dedicates no effort to please her!
And I challenge the OP to provide irrefutable proof that the recipe recited above is a foolproof way of winning a woman's heart or increasing her appreciation or love one bit!
The only man who understands women has not yet been born.
I don't even think women understand women
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by stint(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: @op awww you are really sweet.smiley kiss smiley kiss If only most men had this kind of thinking........
Yeah if only! then we would literally be your slaves
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by stint(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2012
malaria:
The very day she accepted ur surname over hers',she loved u.
You assumed every gal marries because of love. fail! you assumed every gal that marries uses her husband's name instead of her father's. fail!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by dowjones(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2012
sanb: this is sweet and fabulous and i hope you guys see the good side of it as we ladies deserve to be appreciated. forget calling us gold diggers as sometimes i wonder what gold you men think you have that women are digging!!!

I see nothing to appreciate in women except sex ! women are a curse that men must learn to live with.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by dowjones(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2012
israel ben-zion:
The man that builds his happiness around a woman is fated to be unhappy. To strive to attain a woman's love is futility: it can never be captured by our deeds. It is bestowed on whom she will, and most times, on d most undeserving of men. And so d irony of d matter is dat though a man observe all tenets of love, yet it may be d reason for a woman's disdain. And her love, unsought, may be reposed on he who dedicates no effort to please her!
And I challenge the OP to provide irrefutable proof that the recipe recited above is a foolproof way of winning a woman's heart or increasing her appreciation or love one bit!

you are a wise man. may God bless you.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by dokkyelele(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
it is not easy as you post it......
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
you kidding me right!!! did i just hear you say you have nothing to appreciate in a woman mehn think again and don't forget that one gave birth to you..
dowjones:

I see nothing to appreciate in women except sex ! women are a curse that men must learn to live with.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Chivivian125: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmmmm....i read someone complaint of men being human also,my brother...make u no vex too much,na God make am like dat,we from finish good and u guys from raw material...u must pass tru work in progress na?
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by muyenmuyen: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Oh dis woman ur head is very correct ,l love that ,this what sensable man should be doing 4 ur wife thank u God bless u
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by melomelo: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
The writer is selfish indeed. This is a one-sided advice. What of "Love him... When..."
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by chievo: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
D star: hmmm! Is her choice.
.....Na ha choice abi? nd we shud luv all u peepu do ...She be Malaria so dat we go dey get Fever alwys abi?.....hmmm
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by nkemKalu: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
israel ben-zion:
.........ABSOLUTELY CORRECT........I AGREE WITH U 100%.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
nkem Kalu: .........ABSOLUTELY CORRECT........I AGREE WITH U 100%.

Isreal and Kalu i totally 150% disagree with you guys, you can understand your wife perfectly well if youi wish to do so, only humble yourself and treat her as your completion, knowing that without her that you are incomplete
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by madjune(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'm sure a woman wrote this. Always wants something to favor them.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Preston1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Love her when she has mouth ODOUR
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by clek: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
binger: I guess this is nt 4 barchelors like mua.so we are nt entitld to any obligation such as loving d odds in my partner's lyf...i love been single,wild and free
I hope you don't remain single!becos you sound childish!not yet mature!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by popcake1: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Y gys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ funny!y all d beef, life is beautiful aπϑ d write is sweets
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by popcake1: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Y gys aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ funny!y all d beef, life is beautiful aπϑ d write up is sweets
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by suco50(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
BORING!!!
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by IYANGBALI: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
In addition,any wife that lies down on the bed like a log of wood during love making SHOULD BE FIRED{DIVORVED}
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Preston.:
Love her when she has mouth ODOUR
Oga mi,he be like say your madam get mouth odour,sorry o grin
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Essencysun(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Woow! This is awesome, I like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.