Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month (13568 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Fawehinmi To Jonathan -Show Competence Or Comply With Boko Haram And Resign. / President Jonathan, Prove Your Competence Or Resign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2012
jmaine: Notice me stunt
hehehehehe! Seems like tho
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
Pukkah:

He's simply Mohammed Fawehinmi. He's a Nigerian. Your boss knows him, very well. You may want to ask him.

If you had taken the time to read very carefully, you would have seen the same answer in my first response to you.

Who is your boss? Very eediotic. I for once thought u r sensible
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Ahmadinejad(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
Letz try and give Uncle Jona chance and time to c hw God ll perform miracle for naija thru him
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by alaoeri: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
chidexy:

@Okija_juju, succinctly and aptly put! The 1966-1970 unholy alliance is being formed. The Westerners and Northerners would never see anything good in Jonathan's administration. And if you ask me, he's been the best president we've had in a civilian dispensation, critics notwithstanding
Best president my foot.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
naturalwaves:

Of what relevance is ur question to d subject matter. U av the internet at ur fingertips yet, U cannot use it.What a shame! If U don't know him,type his name on google and find out.Must U be taught and told everything?

Shame on you. You jusy try to make sense but very hard to you. Eat some poo if it pains you that I ask.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by akin33(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Gani junior has spoken well. Jonathan was begin 4 a vote then, promising not to service or governing like his predsessor. Now, he has also join d army of PDP 13 yrs failure. I know, every PDP man will either loot or fail. PDP have no agenda or vission for Nigerians bt 4 top political empires. They dream bt never come to pass. It is nt d fault of Mr. Jona bt what he inherited.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by DonaldGenes(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Did that Yoruba man OBASANJO resign after the genocide he ordered in Odi?!!

If Obasanjo had used the military intelligence (DMI) properly, they would have noticed this Boko Haram group and infilterated it long before it got out of control...

Why should President Goodluck resign over Boko Haram?!

Yoruba people should be careful o!!

How can a Lawyer ask the President to give into the demands of Terrorists... This slowpoke must have tribal marks on his brain.. Next thing now they will make him a SAN.

God punish him..

gbam!!
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by alaoeri: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Ahmadinejad: Letz try and give Uncle Jona chance and time to c hw God ll perform miracle for naija thru him
Over a year & half things aren't taking shape, u still expecting miracles OYO lowa.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by jerusalem101: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2012
There's noting one won't see or hear in this Country from Nigerians,most especially from those who only know how to insult the constituted authority at freewill,,,but actually have nothing to offer to their personal problems let alone the issues affecting the country if they are called upon to do so. For instance the dude called Mohammed Fawehinmi who is living on His father's name,glory and wealth.....Not surprise sha, that babies are now growing up and talking....Thank God ooooo....
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Lordave: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Abu'm Catechist na uno uka.. grin

lol

asi asi. I bu rev father na ogwugwu shrine.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2012
samkoro: Mohamed Fawehimin is the son of the late Gani Fawehimin.He is not as intelligent as Gani.He often struggles to be as radical as Gani but Gani's shoes are too big for him. When he talks ,you see it in him that he is wearing oversized shoes. So oversized that his knees are almost inside the shoes.A son cannot be equal to his father. A son can only be greater or lower than the father.Obasanjos children will attest to that.As part of the oversized shoe metaphor,Gani's chamber is like an oversized warehouse and library to him(mohamed).He doesn't know where to get the relevant law reports.He is just lost in that chamber.

So,I'm not surprised to hear him make irrational statements to a president that is facing a turbulence that no president has faced.Ask him for suggestions on how to tackle insecurity and his head0will go blank.

To him,GEJ is weak because of the following.

He is not assassinating journalists who have sold their conscience to the opposition

He doesn't send letter bombs like IBB,Jail Journalist like Buhari,bomb innocent villagers like OBJ.

His power reforms are working.Just imagine having a 24 hour light for about a month now

He is not assassinating political opponents

He prefers to give free and fair election without rigging

He gives fair hearing to every body without being carried away by sentiments

Yeah, and he gobbles $30,000/day meals while his people suffer enormously and live on less than $2/day

He reads N500million Newspapers.

He cant seem to remove himself from controversy..... his wife is the #1 Ghost worker in the land. She is employed in Bayelsa State but "carries out her duties" from Abuja.. when shes not junketing around the world with the president.

He doesnt give a damn about declaring his assets to Nigerians. Hes the Emperor they are his slaves. Theyre meant to serve him not the other way around.

Hes been accused by two of his erstwhile closest friends of either being directly/indirectly behind the Bombings occurring. This led to Imprisonment and termination of appointment for the whistle-blowers.

He is linked to one of the biggest scams the world has ever witnessed of a sitting President......

Dude, yall should say the truth sometime. Look beyond tribe and religion. Your man is corrupt and divisive and will lead you all to doom.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by usmanyaro17: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2012
Like father leon,I have always admired the late Gani Fawehmi Blessed memory,but my onlyy problem with him iwas that he complained without proffering solutions,Mohammed is doing the same thing,it is not enough to complain without proffering any solution,no President in the world no matter how selfish he is will like to see his house under fire,all these noise makers are just boring us with complains,we want solutions not complains and abuses...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by usmanyaro17: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Like father like son,I have always admired the late Gani Fawehmi Blessed memory,but my onlyy problem with was, that he complained without proffering solutions,Mohammed is doing the same thing,it is not enough to complain without proffering any solution,no President in the world no matter how selfish he is,will like to see his house under fire,all these noise makers are just boring us with complains,we want solutions not complains and abuses...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Ahmadinejad(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Can some please tell mi the best way pple cheat in a relationship
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by deshclones(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

Yup, attack the personality instead of the message...very typical.

George W Bush used to be a wild boy in his days as a young man, same with Bill Clinton, JFK and even Barack Obama.....

Guess what they all have in common when they decided to become responsible men?

Forester45: . This is what i so much hate about Nigerians. This man is saying the truth and u are busy here lambasting him. Its very unfortunate. Mr president has reduced himself due to his insincerity in governance. Evryone knows dat Jonathan is not doing well & all is not well with Nigeria & even d future is not bright. Whatever is good to say, lets say it. Stop casting someone that says what he feels will make dis country good. Contribute positively. Thanks

lemme me give you guys 3mins of my time....mohammed has no moral right to criticize anybody jonathan inclusive...not after his antecedents before his accident ..go to anthony and ask after him..back then he drives a mercedes e-class..dude used to blow chics like maad...was always getting into street altercation with gani himself...go to unilag then..girls hostel,allen,all those ashi joints and ask about mohammed ,infact mohammed started doing three.s0me as far back as 1993....abeg leave matter...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by crackhouse(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2012
Who is this dude? And Why will every Tom want to give Gej advice?. This dude should just go and sit down abeg.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by crackhouse(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2012
Ahmadinejad: Can some please tell mi the best way pple cheat in a relationship
i don't know. Go to romance section and ask those that cheat.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by fellory: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

[color=#000099]Sadly it is what it is...

When Obasanjo was in power, I bearely heard of of his kinsmen come out to ask him to resign even when he ordered the broad daylight massacre in Odi?! Or are we saying that the Niger Deltans are dispensable?!

If you dont think that there is a tribal undertone in this message, how come it is now that Jonathan is in Power that all the Northerners & Westerners have all of a sudden become strong political critics?![/color
]

Okija juju say the truth always.yorubas were the most vociferous in opposition during obj's tenure.remember we didn't even vote for him in 1999.pastor bakare,gani fawehinmi,femi falana dem na igbo abi.nna get ur facts right b4 u type rubbish

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Pukkah: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri:

Who is your boss? Very eediotic. I for once thought u r sensible

By their fruits, we shall know them. So far, you have responded very sensibly and responsibly on this thread. Keep it up.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by MurphyT1: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
every body tryin to b relevant, even Fawehinmi(jr), na wa o, if he is asked now, wot shud be done, he will b speechless, and if GEJ shud deplore troops now, he will b de first to cry human rights on the front pages of papers, abegi undecided undecided, we r all disturbed cry abt de security challenges, but de r beta ways to go abt it instead of multiplyin the tension wit our statements letz put heads together and develop a thread that will seek ways to end dis terror.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by wisdomolusola: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Stop crucifying people for their opinions. Its not a sin to talk but its a sin to judge. Lets display some high levels of intellectual decorum guys.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by princenayo: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2012
PLs u guys should ignore this FAWEHINMI BOY, He wants to show himself and we have seen him.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by KINGwax(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Yorubas have a sayin, 'where ever we expect wisdom, and we met wit foolishness, it's a great disappointment'. Since you've commenting, and i've mostly been a fan, you've never displayed your total foolishness as in your statement below. Your statement as expected is so tribalistic dt the usual common sense is found wanted. Read again...
Okija_juju: Did that [Yoruba] man OBASANJO resign after the genocide he ordered in Odi?!!

If Obasanjo had used the military intelligence (DMI) properly, they would have noticed this Boko Haram group and infilterated it long before it got out of control...
[don't forget dt they did notice them. He tried his best, yar adua tried his too]..

[Yoruba people] should be careful o!!

How can a Lawyer ask the President to give into the demands of Terrorists[but he can allow amnesty when it comes to your brothers abi? Oh i forgot, that aint giving in right?]... This slowpoke must have tribal marks on his brain.. Next thing now they will make him a SAN.

God punish him..

congratulations. Pls learn from a more matured mind. A carefully arranged comment from a reasonable brain. Note dt he didn't reiterate his support for the yoruba lawyer, but he carefully points out the truth. Learn by reading bellow...
Gozzzy: even if fawehimi isnt really a gud person,as purpotedly stated by some people,yet we shouldnt look at his nature,but at the truth of his comment! GEJ is just not showing himself fit,for the position he is handling. Let him either show himself fit,by doing what he is elected to do,or accede to the request of these Boko Bastasdz!! [Sentiment,shouldnt overcloud reasoning],though that doesnt mean a northerner should be there. Instead let onye Igbo be there in his place.
even though i don't necessarilly support his last statement, i don't care who else is there so far the retardeen jes stop disgracing us!
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by fellory: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2012
deshclones:

lemme me give you guys 3mins of my time....mohammed has no moral right to criticize anybody jonathan inclusive...not after his antecedents before his accident ..go to anthony and ask after him..back then he drives a mercedes e-class..dude used to blow chics like maad...was always getting into street altercation with gani himself...go to unilag then..girls hostel,allen,all those ashi joints and ask about mohammed ,infact mohammed started doing three.s0me as far back as 1993....abeg leave matter...

And so?abegi leave matter for mathias na him personal life be dat.gej na presido and he is not absolving himself so whatever he does or does not do well is subject to scrtutiny even by the most immoral or criminally minded nigerian

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by worldman(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis: Who is Mohammed Fawehinmi?
He his a native doctor
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Modelling(f): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Did that Yoruba man OBASANJO resign after the genocide he ordered in Odi?!!

How can a Lawyer ask the President to give into the demands of Terrorists... This slowpoke must have tribal marks on his brain.. Next thing now they will make him a SAN.

God punish him..

Okija_juju: [font=Comic Sans Ms]Did that Yoruba man OBASANJO resign after the genocide he ordered in Odi?!!

God punish him..

[/font]

God punish him..

They'll stl b d 1st 2 say dat a whole president hz succumbed 2 such a request.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri: [size=14pt]Who is he?[/size]
crackhouse: Who is this dude? And Why will every Tom want to give Gej advice?. This dude should just go and sit down abeg.
princenayo: PLs u guys should ignore this FAWEHINMI BOY, He wants to show himself and we have seen him.
[size=14pt]He is citizen of the country Nigeria [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by OVOsainthommie(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2012

God punish him..

Well, you've said well Mr., but you appear to me as a very slope-headed fellow, and I guess if yiou are not really looked into keenly, you can drive yourself into craziness someday; what the hell's your problem with the Yoruba path of the country in this matter? You better get your head examined! Mmttcheeww!!!
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by ypzilanti: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Dude spoke his mind, jare. Speak your own.

I dont want GEJ to resign cause Sambo will be worse. He should do his best and then go... let us vote in serious people into the government house.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by maclatunji: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem, Jonathan I am sure is doing the best he can to tackle this problem..

Telling him to step down because some Nappyhead Cattlefuckers are blowing themselves up is not and should not be the solution..

The Northerners are prolly enjoying this bulshit!! There is no way you can tell me that they dont have intel on who and where these terrorists are hiding..

Do you think GEJ likes it when a bomb goes off under his administration?! Point is the tools that he supposed to use the fight them which are;

1. DMI

2. SSS

3. Police Force

4. Civil Defense

5. Nigerian Armed Forces.

Are weak, incompetent and next to useless, and he didnt make them so. He met them that way.. Now do you know the time it would take to train, equip and set-up an infilteration sting?!!

Instead of people talking shit just because a camera and newsmen are in front of him, they should start offering constructive advice..

Abything that you think that the President can do to stop this Boko Haram Menace, he prolly has, but the President will not go and stand on the road and do a car by car search..

Weak analysis! For all intent and purposes, Governor Fashola of Lagos has more clout as Governor than GEJ has as President! Our President is not up to the task- simple as A-B-C.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2012
ypzilanti: Dude spoke his mind, jare. Speak your own.

I dont want GEJ to resign cause Sambo will be worse. He should do his best and then go... let us vote in serious people into the government house.

The above is not a good enough excuse. That seat is no man's inheritance, and no one man's property. Just remove the guy first, and if Sambo turns out to be worse, you kick him out too.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2012
So many loud mouths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.