Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month (13579 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Fawehinmi To Jonathan -Show Competence Or Comply With Boko Haram And Resign. / President Jonathan, Prove Your Competence Or Resign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri: Never knew it was a crime to ask who someone is.

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:
[size=14pt]He is citizen of the country Nigeria [/size]

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by ypzilanti: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
deshclones:

lemme me give you guys 3mins of my time....mohammed has no moral right to criticize anybody jonathan inclusive...not after his antecedents before his accident ..go to anthony and ask after him..back then he drives a mercedes e-class..dude used to blow chics like maad...was always getting into street altercation with gani himself...go to unilag then..girls hostel,allen,all those ashi joints and ask about mohammed ,infact mohammed started doing three.s0me as far back as 1993....abeg leave matter...

Hahahahahahaha

So because of youthful indiscretion, he should not talk now as an adult?
Obama used to smoke weed as a teenager.
Malcolm X was a drug dealer.

wanna hear more...?

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Super1759: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2012
kofomii: We Nigerians hate to hear the truth. GEJ is incompetent to handle this country,therefore he shd resign. People are being killed everyday by Boko haram and all GEJ cud do is visit casualties and smile as if he has achieved. GEJ shd be bold to deal with those behind Boko Haram ; those that are untouchable and sacred to GEJ.
GEJ PLS RESIGN
another foolish goat in the house. So if he reisgns,who will take over? Also how sure are you that if he resigns,bokoharam will stop. Mind you this is their 4th time of stating a reason to stop, they wanted no western education,they wanted fair hearing from govt.they wanted press and media to listen to them,they wanted islam and sharia,no gej resign. Please go back to primary one
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: another foolish goat in the house. So if he reisgns,who will take over? Also how sure are you that if he resigns,bokoharam will stop. Mind you this is their 4th time of stating a reason to stop. Please go back to school

Sambo! And if Sambo turns out to be incompetent in handling issues too, you kick him out too. Please go back to school and learn how democracy, for you, is a win-win situation, and there is no reason to live as if what you have now is the best you can get.

Suggesting that you only kick an incompetent leader out if you believe that problems will end with him is not only puerile thinking but clear sign some serious education on democracy is needed.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . .

I hear you. I am not blind to see. No need to bold silly replies. Now I know it is a crime to ask a question. Walk past - me beg u.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by DExplorer1: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
Is this a way to pressurize this government? Everyone now seem to have an "advice" for GEJ.
IBB speaks to get attention, Bakare speaks to remain in the polity, Asari speaks to demand more cash, Mohammed on it again, trying to leverage at the expense of National interest. Can these people be a true Nigerian for once, speak for the people and not enroute personal ambition.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri:

I hear you. I am not blind to see. No need to bold silly replies. Now I know it is a crime to ask a question. Walk past - me beg u.

That that silly question was asked over and over, required that a clear and sharp answer was given.

5 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That that silly question was asked over and over, required that a clear and sharp answer was given.

Thank you. I only asked once. Now walk past.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Super1759: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Sambo! And if Sambo turns out to be incompetent in handling issues too, you kick him out too. Please go back to school and learn how democracy, for you, is a win-win situation, and there is no reason to live as if what you have now is the best you can get.
what are u saying mr man? What biz does sambo have here.he is the vice president and thus his action are under the president.terrorist are telling the president to step down and make the nation islamic and you are in support of that..guy wise up.learn from other nations that have been under such situation...DON'T DIALOGUE WITH TERRORIST
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: what are u saying mr man? What biz does sambo have here.he is the vice president and thus his action are under the president.terrorist are telling the president to step down and make the nation islamic and you are in support of that..guy wise up.learn from other nations that have been under such situation...DON'T DIALOGUE WITH TERRORIST

I didn't type the response in bangladeshi

Super1759: another foolish goat in the house. So if he reisgns,who will take over? Also how sure are you that if he resigns,bokoharam will stop. Mind you this is their 4th time of stating a reason to stop, they wanted no western education,they wanted fair hearing from govt.they wanted press and media to listen to them,they wanted islam and sharia,no gej resign. Please go back to primary one
Kobojunkie:

Suggesting that you only kick an incompetent leader out if you believe that problems will end with him is not only puerile thinking but clear sign some serious education on democracy is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Skii(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2012
Resigning willingly in the face of incompetence or allegations is not in the nature of the Nigerian politician...so it is now someone or a group of people that will say resign and he would?

For where? No be naija we dey so
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Super1759: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

incompetent how? What yardstick are you using to judge him? He is jus one year in office coupled with setback from lousy-power-driven northeners. Compare his one year in office with that of obj,yar adua,ibb and even buhari. My friend don't be ² quick to judge. All we need is to stop dis BH idiots and pray for peace
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by manmade(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Im sure somebody must have paid this young cripple to attack Gej .
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: incompetent how? What yardstick are you using to judge him? He is jus one year in office coupled with setback from lousy-power-driven northeners. Compare his one year in office with that of obj,yar adua,ibb and even buhari. My friend don't be ² quick to judge. All we need is to stop dis BH idiots and pray for peace

um . . ~ 2.5 years!

You blame set backs on the lack of progress in Education, Health, and other sectors, in addition to Security(NATIONWIDE)? well, goodluck with that!

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by werepeLeri: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2012
Bullies have hijacked the thread. They soon be talking about Texas and biking. mtcheewww.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by banki(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2012
from the trend above... and what i have seen so far it is only God and the trinity that can tell jonathan the truth, because anyone that says jonathanshould perform or critises jonathan is condemmed before he starts talking! listen GEJ has not performed security, health, infrastructure etc, in sane climes he should have resigned but since we have turned it into an ethnic thing or religious thing let him stay but he should take responsibility and be more proactive and accountable to people! Nigerians loved the president so they voted for him because they expected much from him so he must return the goodwill and stop playing the ethnic card, he should take responsibility and deliver good governance, though he belongs to the PDP group who are hell bent on ruining Nigeria he should cut himself off their apron and be a man of his own.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2012
Skii: Resigning willingly in the face of incompetence or allegations is not in the nature of the Nigerian politician...so it is now someone or a group of people that will say resign and he would?

For where? No be naija we dey so
This is the same Nigeria where people arose in January 2010 to demand NASS swear him in as Acting President, something I was against at the time given that what we needed was an impeachment of the the president. But they got their way.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Biggyd2: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Truth, sometimes is a bitter pill to swallow. But nonetheless it is the truth and cannot be changed!
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Skii(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:
This is the same Nigeria where people arose in January 2010 to demand NASS swear him in as Acting President, something I was against at the time given that what we needed was an impeachment of the the president. But they got their way.

Even if Yar'adua was impeached, Jonathan would still have been sworn in
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Super1759: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . ~ 2.5 years!

You blame set backs on the lack of progress in Education, Health, and other sectors, in addition to Security(NATIONWIDE)? well, goodluck with that!
and your blind to notice the slight changes this few days.he is one year in office and that's when attorney general issued him number one citizen of NIGERIA. Yar adua died with his 7point agenda. Am sure people like you also accused obj as a thief,now gej. Everybody is bad and incompetent only you. Then come and contest oga
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by manny4life(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
HNosegbe: Mohammed Fawehinmi Chambers has condemned what it called President Goodluck Jonathan’s poor handling of the Boko Haram menace, challenging him to either show his competence by terminating Boko Haram within one month and start developing the nation properly, or comply with the Boko Haram request to resign.

In a statement by Mr. Mohammed Fawehinmi, the chambers also asked the President to sack allegedly uncommitted ministers.

The chambers also called on the National Assembly to shun partisan politics and put national interest at heart in the impeachment threat against the President, adding that the purported suggestive increase of five years for every elected or appointed political leader is the most absurd suggestion that ever came alive in the nation’s polity and that this had shown that the ruling party had no plan for the country.

He said: “I read with uncontrollable laughter the insult meted out to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. What a shame! The docile nature of the President has allowed such an insignificant group of nuisances popularly known as Boko Haram to insult him, thereby insulting the whole nation, by asking him to resign.

“The President has disgraced this country enough, he must either show his competence and willingness to work by terminating Boko Haram within one month and start developing the nation properly, or comply with the Boko Haram requests.

“Those who are not willing to work and are interested in their previous domains in foreign countries should go, and be replaced immediately with people who are interested in working for Nigeria. These include Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Minister of Finance/Coordinating Minister of the Economy; Mr. Olusegun Aganga, Minister of Trade and Industry; Mrs. Diezani Allison-Madueke, Minister of Petroleum and Resources; and Prof. Bart Nnaji- Minister of Power.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fawehinmi-to-jonathan-show-competence-or-resign/

If this isn't biased, then what is? Just when I was beginning to show interest, then the bold? The so-called fawhenmi or whatever his name is, dude got it all WRONG and discombobulated...
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Jambsupport(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
werepeLeri: Bullies have hijacked the thread. They soon be talking about Texas and biking. mtcheewww.
smh 4u use ya head n post sumtin meaningful
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Skii:

Even if Yar'adua was impeached, Jonathan would still have been sworn in

Well, his impeachment would not have done some great good to the psyche of the average Nigerian out there. Haven't you read questions asking when in history any one has been impeached in Nigeria. The man deserved impeachment by law, and aside from the fact that having the law show that no man is above the law even at the presidential level would have been great, it would also have ensured that he not get any more of Nigeria's money for free. I don't think we should reward incompetence.

Of course Jonathan would have been sworn-in but believe you me that he probably would have realized from the start that if he messed up, Nigerians already had the know-how to kick him out too. What he is doing right now is riding on the knowledge that many Nigerians don't even know their left from their right. Many of them believe that the only way to remove an incompetent leader is probably through protest, and frankly they are all protest-ed out.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Biggyd2: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Another person is still saying something similar on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1012507/quit-u-cant-solve-nigerias
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Seth89(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tribalism has overshadow d whole news. I dnt care abt whom Mohamed is but am concerned abt his view. Dose ministers he mentioned r playing us like PS.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by chucky234(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
What I have failed to understand is why NL keeps throwing bunches at each other whenever the issue of GEJ incompetence is raised,GEJ openly told Nigerians that he knows who the sponsors of BH are then what has been stopping him from arresting those behind the sect that has ravaged the country.
Maybe he is waiting the sect to wipe off the entire northern states before swinging into action,his SSAs are incompetent as well,what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by sarutobie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have a question..how do you stop someone who has been indoctrinated into committing suicide? ..suggestions please.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
sarutobie: I have a question..how do you stop someone who has been indoctrinated into committing suicide? ..suggestions please.

Sign him up to see a psychiatrist/get counselling.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by amaba: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mohammed or whatever is ur name stop trying to use this as a means to be noticed. Proffer solution and not criticism. We have had enough of it. The President needs our support to help him address our issues and not negative criticism. He will be there till 2015 and beyond....
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by nagoma(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Show competence? Jonathan? You can squeeze water out of zuma rock lai lai ! Jona and competence live thousands of miles apart.

1 Like

Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by Baawaa(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: and your blind to notice the slight changes this few days.he is one year in office and that's when attorney general issued him number one citizen of NIGERIA. Yar adua died with his 7point agenda. Am sure people like you also accused obj as a thief,now gej. Everybody is bad and incompetent only you. Then come and contest oga
Please,can you mention the changes "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger".Prov 15:1.
Re: Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month by jamil2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Why are you people disturbing yourself because of the said truth from fawehinmi? If you feel the dude words aren't appropriate or suit your reasoning can't you people keep mute? All these abusive languages that some the people churn out on him can't work rather blessing on him and the truth was told if you aren't satisfied find your way to the grave simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugbekpe-ekperi: Remembering Dele Giwa 29 Years After / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.