Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (35471 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures) / Photos From Teju Babyface's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by ambrosini593(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2012
Lovingly pictures. What do you think?

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mummychi: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2012
were is the picture
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2012
Lol call me wicked but I'm very curious about her age. Babyface is about 30 and she's apparently still a student in Lagos. She's an old-looking student.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2012
i wish them the best
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mhozzis(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Preety couple. Like d third pic most, wish them d best

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by abbey37(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Lovely couple
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by ludasam222(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]flopz
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by miteolu(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2012
But Teju said he will marry someone that is taller than him ( i.e 9fts )
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mhozzis(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Lol call me wicked but I'm very curious about her age. Babyface is about 30 and she's apparently still a student in Lagos. She's an old-looking student.
dats y d name is baby face wink

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2012
I'm not talking about Babyface though. Tobi can't be younger than 25. Professional student.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by miteolu(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2012
Comedian and TV host, Olateju Oyelakin, popularly known as Tejubabyface will wed top model and former beauty queen, Tobi Banjoko on Saturday 1st of September 2012 at the Chapel of Light Interdenominational, Lagos State Secretariat in Alausa, Ikeja. Reception is at The Muson Centre in Onikan.

http://news.naij.com/4873.html

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2012
Teju Bobo mi, o lenu.
O mu oju lo soja (u carry eye go market). Best wishes

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2012
No "wow effect" but they look happy together. Wish them the best. Who did the lady's make up?her face looks dull.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by sangfroid2000: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2012
The babe is taller than Teju, but this is not evident in the pix
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by duni04(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2012
Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Excelboi(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2012
The girl aint pretty! #TrueTalk

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by killuminati(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2012
Btwn, nice pix!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Lol call me wicked but I'm very curious about her age. Babyface is about 30 and she's apparently still a student in Lagos. She's an old-looking student.
lol! You ehhh! How do u come about ua statistics
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Libkid(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2012
How dis one come affect fuel price.smh

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by TeemahFashion(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Na wa for all these fault finders o. U na no dey use eye see beta thing... Abeg Teju carry go, u get mouth. Wish u both the best. Lovely couples to be.

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Donalð Genes: lol! You ehhh! How do u come about ua statistics

Lol.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2012
ifyalways: No "wow effect" but they look happy together. Wish them the best. Who did the lady's make up?her face looks dull.
i am the one,
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by oadah(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2012
duni04: Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww

bad belle people, be happy for the young man and lady that has decided to get married......not spiling shit out of your big smelly mouth.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2012
Some peeps aren't really contrite at all not after saying some untactful comments on Tobi...can you quys qive them a break.....just thank God for them...doesn't matter if she is a model or an upcoming one....i love them just like that
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by kingsilly(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2012
mummychi: were is the picture

MUST U BE STUPID.....**SMH**
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
I like the 3rd pix.. The one with her hand in his pocket... Looks like 'she must chop my money' kinda tin.. grin

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2012
^^^

of cos u will like that one nowww, abi u no be woman again grin grin
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by strangest(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2012
Truly, the girl may not be all that physical pretty but the beauty of a lady lies in her heart and that's the best...

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2012
Was she touching his butt in that last picture?
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2012
afam4eva: Was she touching his butt in that last picture?

actually she was touching teju's koko. the thing extend to that part after much folding. Big things comes in small packages. grin grin grin

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

actually she was touching teju's koko. the thing extend to that part after much folding. Big things comes in small packages. grin grin grin
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by tjskii(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2012
She looks musccular somehow,lik a man

Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) / New Picture Of Lola Omotayo Okoye / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today