Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (35474 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures) / Photos From Teju Babyface's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
davades: What does age got to do in this !!!

I'm always curious about MBGN contestants and their ages. They're always students who look no younger than 25, and the age limit for MBGN is 24 or so. Either we have old-looking contestants or their ages get k-leg.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Fostercat(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
The third pix says it all...the lady ll sure shook hand in ur pocket.the pockets go lick so tey obioma no go fit sew am....loooooool
I sha wish dem Gej
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Benny95(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
duni04: Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww
Even in ur prettiest and wealthiest dreams, u can't marry dat ur supposed N20 model. Baskat!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Omg! Its a miracle. He is finally getting married? shocked how did i miss the proposal? Wow im not current anymore. cry

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
This girl competed in the 2011 MBGN competition and received a LOT of hype about how pretty she was:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qemgE15hHRI/Tgjc_W_WKAI/AAAAAAAAANI/O2qXGiAMUAs/s1600/V24-400x600.jpg[/img]

Now...she's not all that/ugly

Some nigerians are very fickle set of people.

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
But you don forget say that pic was photoshopped. They all had their ordinary photos, and then they all released a photoshopped set, transforming them into different human beings (for better or for worse). That's her photoshopped pic.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
nice pictures
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by kunlaxo: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pls guys let us be mindful of our comment here as the guy may decide to change is Mind o pls bikko let the young lady marry her man...ejo o.congrats teju na your package be that.[sub][/sub]
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Ewoma45(f): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
So so luving d 2nd pic.nyc nd simple
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by milky3(f): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
So romantic... Happy married life in advance... cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by PastorOla1: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dem fit each other finish! I wish dem all the best in marriage.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by clip: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wishing them all the best. Long lasting marriage is my prayer for them
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by sage2(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Teemah Fashion: Na wa for all these fault finders o. U na no dey use eye see beta thing... Abeg Teju carry go, u get mouth. Wish u both the best. Lovely couples to be.

Where are the couples? The pics I'm seeing are for a couple. Na so "Ninglish" don hard reach?
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by blackmale(m): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2012
@ some of you saying the girl is not pretty,,, check her fotos on fb,,, she is not bad!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by kayClt(f): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2012
duni04: Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww
like seriously,apprecite sumtin gud for once.jeez!!!! Wonder her ur wife will luk like
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by kayClt(f): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2012
like seriously,apprecite sumtin gud for once.jeez!!!! Wonder how ur wife will luk like.mtchewwwwwww
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by DiyaDayo: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2012
this guy should open his eys ooooooooooooooo
i like him so much i cant afford him to make a
mistake in marriage. i expected him to look for a
cool headed girl to marry not a celebrity like him .
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mylunch: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Diya Dayo: this guy should open his eys ooooooooooooooo
i like him so much i cant afford him to make a
mistake in marriage. i expected him to look for a
cool headed girl to marry not a celebrity like him .
I share your view,the chick might be cool headed after all, but expect you know her personally.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Stallione(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2012
How does dis reduce fuel price n bokoharam menace,abeg mek una free me joor!!!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by aieromon(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Damn,the girl might age faster than Baby Teju if that is her makeup face.Teju na old man oh.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by violeoflavo: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
I like d second pix; tobi's smile is so warm, and it also lightened up d pix
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by beautifulmind5: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by fadairofausat(f): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
young couple don't mind them they are all jealous, and it is because this life is all about two things that is good or bad, yes or no, so never mind them those that were even talking God knows if they have plan for their life.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by daregold: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
AH This Guy will surely suffer if he marries this lady, I wish I know him personally and advise him not and Never to marry this Lady. I cry for this man. I Pray God Does not allow him to marry this woman.

This is a Pit for the young man.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by airmark(m): 2:57am On Aug 10, 2012
daregold: AH This Guy will surely suffer if he marries this lady, I wish I know him personally and advise him not and Never to marry this Lady. I cry for this man. I Pray God Does not allow him to marry this woman.

This is a Pit for the young man.

You must either be a prophet or know her very well. Please tell us more. I will pass the info to him. Save a life. wink
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Lovine: The girl or woman is ugly, period
Can u post ur photograph 4 us to see silly! Bad belle oshi, never mind... who want 2 see a gorilla feeling like a lost princess anyway ***mmsshheeww***

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Heck: UGLY weds HANDSOME
in 16 mths they will come to NL
& tell us to save their marriage
Becos ur own marriage crumbled within 2 weeks dosnt make ever other pple Losers like urself! Hater

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by modupeelizbeth: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pre couple lookin happy,pray dat it last 4ever
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by segundboy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
<a href="http://Academyhint.com/jamb-news target="_blank">Wow</a> that cool

http://academyhint.com
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lovely pics

Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / New Picture Of Lola Omotayo Okoye / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed"