Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures (35473 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Jimmy Odukoya & Kemi Banjoko’s Wedding (Pictures) / Photos From Teju Babyface's Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by foyeks2001(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2012
If u r d type dat always say bad things abt pple, ur life also can neva be good...even d bible made us to understand that we shud celebrate wit those dat are celebrating
Congrats Teju...wish u a happy married life in advance...

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by oakwoodpark: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2012
All the best Teju. I'm Happy for u man. At least u no go disturb Tosan again
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by ayanfeoluwa(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
na wa o see beefers. Anywayy d wedding is strictly by iv........
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by wildguy(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2012
Libkid: How dis one come affect fuel price.smh

Are these the only words you learnt in English?

Besides why did you open the thread sef? Where you lookin for the new price of fuel here?

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2012
tjskii: She looks musccular somehow,lik a man
lmao
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by druid06(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2012
This guy is going to be forever young. His face still looks thesame after 10 years later.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by temtok: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2012
Nigerians. i always enjoy the trend of commenting in this forum.
Some people loose track on what the point is and start discussing on another thing.

Let this guys be, they love themselves. Simple.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by floriana(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2012
It is a bad sign for a man, no matter how ugly he is to surpass his mate in good looks.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Lovine: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
The girl or woman is ugly, period
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Lovine: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
But why beautiful men always marry ugly girls? verse versa
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
duni04: Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww
See Beef Oooo!!!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wish dem all d best. But let dem know dat marriage is not show biz. After all d razzmatazz of wedding, they wil face what we all face in marriage.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Heck: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
UGLY weds HANDSOME
in 16 mths they will come to NL
& tell us to save their marriage
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by jennypearl: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lovely couple,wish u guys da best
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by etunoman76(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
It doesn't matter who is more beautiful or handsome, the most important thing is they love each other just the way they are and are willing to make things work. No one is ever perfect. The so called 'ugly' girl cud just turn out to b a great wife n a wonderful mother, and I believe that'd make Teju a contented husband. I wish them the very best!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by temmysoremekun(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
They are looking beautiful. I am so happy for them. Teju babyface has a good heart A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ am sure his good heart has earned him a precious lady. I pray for lasting joy in their union. God bless their union. Am really happy for them . I love the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by babythug(f): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
The bobo fine sha wink
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by onemopol: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2012

ALL these lazy naija babes who dread exercise like HIV will see a FIT babe and shamelessly say she looks like a man. Abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by etchel(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
why does this teju baby has same taste of woman like i do. were we twin in our former life?
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by yommy2sure(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lovine: But why beautiful men always marry ugly girls? verse versa
what do u look like? At least the girl is finer than ur english!

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by mylunch: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lovine: The girl or woman is ugly, period
Kai,why?
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Erm, how tall is teju? He looks like a short man.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Bioduno(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
nice 1 teju.. U sabi am pass. ..
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by nanalady(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
How can you look at this lady and say she looks like a man? I think she's pretty.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by abdulmaliq(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
You sur say marriage da dia head, dis 1 na play...
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by davades(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Lol call me wicked but I'm very curious about her age. Babyface is about 30 and she's apparently still a student in Lagos. She's an old-looking student.

What does age got to do in this !!!
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by tinselg4: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
All d best Teju
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by atuboweke(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
waiting to hear about their devorce news soonest....shss!! he should have married a young , calm girl from a humble background. All those celebrities called girls are prostitues defined.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by Bisjosh(f): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

actually she was touching teju's koko. the thing extend to that part after much folding. Big things comes in small packages. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by easyidris: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
i wish them happy married life long life and prosperity.but for star to marry each other is some sometime but i pray they understand each other.
Re: Teju Babyface And Tobi Banjoko`s Pre-wedding Pictures by decogrin(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
duni04: Who dash that girl model, see her face. She no even get shape. Na all dese 20 naira model wannabe's. In naija these days, every girl that is simply invited for a photo shoot in one wor wor studio starts calling herself a model. Mtcheww
Even though you secretly wish she's your sister.....holy cow! cheesy
Even though you secretly wish she's your sister.....holy cow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) / New Picture Of Lola Omotayo Okoye / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.