Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,291 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Aunty's Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aunty's Letter (1366 Views)

When Your Aunty That Just Came From The Village Cooks In Your Lekki Home. / Aunty, I Seriously Need Your Help / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty's Letter by Dojo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2006
Dear Dojo,
I'm writing this slow because I know you can't read fast.
We don't live where we did when you left home. Your Pa read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 minutes of your home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. I even have a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well, though, Last week I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain, we haven't seen it since.
The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for three days and the second time for four days.

About that coat you wanted me to send; your Uncle said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

Bablu locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if you are an aunt or uncle. The baby looks just like your brother.

Uncle Rakesh fell into a swimming pool last week. Some men tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated; he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Bablu was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the back; they drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

I am now closing this letter and will share more good news with you again next time.

Your Favorite Aunt Sally.

P.S.If this letter does not reach you, please let me know, I will send u another.
Re: Aunty's Letter by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy good one Dojo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aunty's Letter by nike4luv(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2006
iroyin nla!
Re: Aunty's Letter by jayemkay(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2006
that's one funny letter
Re: Aunty's Letter by xdos(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2006
hehehehehehe,
Nice letter
Re: Aunty's Letter by Oracle(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2006
What a letter
Dojo i hope this letter is a joke, because if not then itz terrible
Re: Aunty's Letter by spikelord(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2006
I have another word to qualify this joke.

Ask me when I post my next thang!
Re: Aunty's Letter by dabby(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2007
That was really funny.
Re: Aunty's Letter by sammy6(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2007
nice
Re: Aunty's Letter by texluv: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2007
U r too much!!! Please send another one.

(1) (Reply)

Fiance Passes Test / Wonderful Confessions / My Story (living In Bondage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.