Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. (12916 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by touchmehard: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
“The protection of lives and property of the citizens is the basis of any government in power and if the leadership has failed woefully to deploy the resources and information at its disposal to enforce coercive power for the benefit of the society, then it had no reason to stay on,” he stated.

When he was d FCT administrator, how many lives did he protect? Is it d lives he sent packing from their properties and rendered homeless? In spite of all their cries, did anyone call on el-ruffian to resign? Abeg park well joor!
[b]
He said the current situation in the country had made many Nigerians to be worried about the future of the country, warning that if urgent steps were not taken to reverse the dangerous trend, the country could be plunged into a deeper crisis

Na your family them go plunge into deeper crisis, not NIgeria.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by mikkymi1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
E be lyk say d national cake neva reach im domot. Relax oga e go soon reach.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by truth4meal(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
its either GEJ has doubled the laptop guys or doubled their pay. I wonder how much ur conscience is worth that makes ur future so cheap. Carry go jawe El-Rufai
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by nagoma(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
We need to hold a "YES" or "NO" referendum either to restore confidence in GEJ or to show him the way out. We cannot continue like this. I am in agreement with El- Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Ediskcab(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
He's got a point on dis 1. GEJ has a very important nd crious but simple task b4 him but his chicken mind nd his 2015 aspiration will not allow him.
Convene a sovereighn national conference.
B sincere in ur fight against curruption.
Upgrade our security apparatus 2 ratio 1policeman: 50 civilians wit adequate training on modern equipments/gadgets nd about 50% being @ least graduates.
Amend d constitutn 2 allow d states manage dia resources d way dey want making dem less dependent on d FG nd creating a competitive environment among d states.
Allow for state police such dat indigenes of a state r directly responsible 4 d security of dia lives nd properties.

These will mk GEj a national hero nd an icon but if he doe'snt, we're going no where nd he'd better resign nd lets return 2 d status quo.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by ebamma(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
he should quit so that your paymaster buhari can take over abi
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
And the story remains thesame... People are dying Gej is clueless because he keeps getting backup from people like you based on sympathy. So because the North don't want him to rule is a reason to fold his hands and do nothing?
When Alqaeda was busy terrorizing America did Bush just fold his hands and say that it is the Muslim Arabs that want to destroy his nation?
IF GEJ CAN'T HANDLE THE SITUATION HE SHOULD RESIGN!
LET'S STOP THE HATE AND STAND AS ONE TO FIGHT THIS COMMON ENEMY AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH GEJ.
LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by wobov: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] kissBleep el rufia
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by truth4meal(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish: Coming just few days after BH called on GEJ to convert to islam and resign?

Can we now all see why GEJ had to respond to their spokespersons albeit immediately and authoritatively?

GEJ till 2019.

If GEJ remaining in power till then will cause Nigeria to cease to exist,so be it!!!

Pls use what is left of ur right senses to answer this question. Which is worst u call for d disintegration of the country and someone asking the president to resign for his inefficiency? I dnt ve any problem wit GEJ staying till 2019 as long as he divorce d incompetence his administration is married to (which I doubt)
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by lacasa: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gbam!.

Thats Ɣ i like this man.

He is a thorn in the foot of an incompetent n corrupt riddled govt such as the one we ave in aso rock today.

Even though Obj's govt which he served under had its own corrupt cases bt Jonathan's govt in just under 2years has overtaken Obj's govt on corruption levels by a landslide cheesy

Security is at a dump.

Basic infrastructurees are degrading.

Poverty is at an all time high.

Salaries r not paid in months.

National cohesion anϑ integration is at an all time low since the civil war

Infact, nothing is working.

Even our olympic preparations n performance depicts the dire state this country has found itself in .

Truth is, Whether Ɣou are a 40 man laptop or a Pdp crony, No Nigerian can deny †ђat Nigeeria has never had it this bad, anϑ all in a period of 1 anϑ a half years.

In developed soceities where citizens actually know their worth anϑ rights, Goodluck wld ave bn history ages before El-rufai wld αve gotten a chance ϯo say it out loud.

GEJ is not the right man needed ϯo handle a country of this nature.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jmaine: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ediskcab:
These will mk GEj a national hero nd an icon but if he doe'snt, we're going no where nd he'd better resign nd lets return 2 d status quo.

What is this preferred and much loved status quo of yours before GEJ . . .

We did love to learn from a cluefull and more leadership ready nairalander

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by alaoeri: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Africar: Mallam El-Rufai should just shot-up his kolanut-ridden mouth. You cannot blame GEJ for not solving a problem that Mallams like you are busy instigating and funding.
If el rufai & co are busy funding the BH what's GEJ waiting for & why he haven't arrest el rufai & co funding BH. So simple sentiment apart GEJ isn't fit τ̲̅ȍ rule this country, if he's the best niger delta can provide then am afraid for the region even if nigeria disintegrate. Give us some1 like godswill or donald duke.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Elueme: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
GEJ may not have a military blood, agreed and may not be talking tough but he has got wisdom which the likes of Buhari, elrufai and their BH foot soldiers didn't have.. So unfortunate that innocent blood are being spilled on the alter of hidden political agenda by people who have no regard for human life other than their inordinate ambition for oil wealth which their surest bet to get is from political power.. I tell us that the script of these evil men were for the president to act irrationally by calling for a genocide so they could catch in.. But that has failed them, why they are coming out one by one to expose themselves.. They ll confess one after the other by betray of emotions and careless statements... I think the south should hold their peace, don't play into the hands of these evil, cos they will soon turn against themselves.. I read the interview granted Rabiu Kwankwaso of kanu state yesterday and the picture became clearer what these whole thing meant.. We need SNC in Nigeria as fast as possible.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Elueme: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
GEJ may not have a military blood, agreed and may not be talking tough but he has got wisdom which the likes of Buhari, elrufai and their BH foot soldiers didn't have.. So unfortunate that innocent blood are being spilled on the alter of hidden political agenda by people who have no regard for human life other than their inordinate ambition for oil wealth which their surest bet to get is from political power.. I tell us that the script of these evil men were for the president to act irrationally by calling for a genocide so they could catch in.. But that has failed them, why they are coming out one by one to expose themselves.. They ll confess one after the other by betray of emotions and careless statements... I think the south should hold their peace, don't play into the hands of these evil, cos they will soon turn against themselves.. I read the interview granted Rabiu Kwankwaso of kanu state yesterday and the picture became clearer what these whole thing meant.. We need SNC in Nigeria as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Super1759: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lantycool: El-rufai, i'm with you on this one. the guy should quit if he can't solve the problems of nigeria
another e-boko on NL. You won't succeed ijn
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
PStylish: Coming just few days after BH called on GEJ to convert to islam and resign?

Can we now all see why GEJ had to respond to their spokespersons albeit immediately and authoritatively?

GEJ till 2019.

If GEJ remaining in power till then will cause Nigeria to cease to exist,so be it!!!

I feel sorry for you
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Jambsupport(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
wia z beaf, d-explorer, dedieke, jamiue, billydog let dem come n defend dia paymasta

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by lumeneng22: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
El rufai is being mischievous.He knew nothing than to demolish people's houses.Cant you offer a surgestion to the c in c on how to deal with the ugly situation in your region?
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Ediskcab(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
jmaine:

What is this preferred and much loved status quo of yours before GEJ . . .

We did love to learn from a cluefull and more leadership ready nairalander

I simply meant d pre-bokoharam era.
D poverty in d land has bn bad enuf........ But wit BH nw in d picture, i guess we all knw DEAD men dnt soak garri.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by wrexs: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
Any body calling on the president to go is doing a good thing.Calling him to resign is patriotic call.Those who are saying this do not hate him.Those who are calling on him to go home are doing him favour.They wnat him to change his tactics.They want him to change course and do the work he was elected to do in the first place.One of the duties of any president anywhere in the world is the security of his people and his country.
Jonathan is the one calling on people to tell him to go home. How? Through his actions and his deeds.It is often said that the way the animal runs determines the way the hunter shoots.He has paved the way for people to be calling on him to resign from office as he refused to show the will power necessary to govern a country like Nigeria. People are dying everyday in today's Nigeria. This is unheard of.Let's call a spade a spade and not by any other name.
Let the president take a step of faith in dealing with Boko-Haram and its twin sister,the corruption in the land instead of giving excuses of people trying to frustrate his administration, after he is the Commander-in-Chief and has all the power to call the shots. It's often said "Shoot for the moon,even if you miss it you will land among the stars. At least the president must be seen as doing something to assure Nigerians that he is on course. Let him show courage where it's necessary. Let's put tribal sentiments apart for a moment and tell the truth to those in power. Let the president show real courage as opposed to this lukewarm attitude that is the order of the day.If he is not going to protect Nigerians,what then is he doing in Aso-Rock? People died yesterday.They were not criminals,but innocent people.Some are still going to die today if urgent steps are not put in place to stop the bombs from falling down like rain from heaven.It could be me.It could be you.It could be anybody.Tell this president to make hay while the sun shines.Time is not realy on his side.Nigeria is sliding into chaos and anarchy. Should we continue to pray and expect God to rain Counter Terrorism acts from heaven?
So,if the president is not going to perform and protect Nigerians,any call for him to resign from office is a patriotic call.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by executinal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
El-rufai always rant around. Does he think he is still a small boy?? what have you El-rufai done to bring solution to this Boko haram insurgence??
You guys think you are sharp, GEJ should dialogue with Bokoharams to open way for you and your fellow bokorams for easy flow of Money. Wait till enternity FGN will never dialogue with Bokorams.
I think by now your source of income might be in danger and you need immediate responds from GEJ before your Bokorams give up.
Bloody BOKO bastard angry angry
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jmaine: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ediskcab:

I simply meant d pre-bokoharam era.
D poverty in d land has bn bad enuf........ But wit BH nw in d picture, i guess we all knw DEAD men dnt soak garri.

Then you should have been crystal clear when you went on reeling what will make GEJ an hero; before quipping why his removal will take us to the status quo . . .

By your thought process . .

BH menace is there to act as a means to truncating GEJ presidency after which, their owners can now place a yoke on their errant dogs to call them to order. Thus , returning to the status quo . . . .
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by raystanley(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Africar: Mallam El-Rufai should just shot-up his kolanut-ridden mouth. You cannot blame GEJ for not solving a problem that Mallams like you are busy instigating and funding.
STUPID NIGERIANS\NAIRALANDERS WITH ILL-FATED BRAIN (BLACK-MAN MENTALITY)YOU ALL SHOULD BE READY TO BE ROASTED BY BOKO BOYZ I SURPPORT THEM. SINCE YOU ALL ARE HERE ATTACHING SENTIMENT TO GEJ' OF HIS INCOMPETENCE AND MEDIOCRITY.RATHER THAN TO CLARMOUR FOR CREDIBILITY AND COMPETENCE IN LEADERSHIP. UNTILL YOU ALL ARE WHIPPED AWAY BY ABLE BOKO BOYZ, THEN YOU WILL REALISED WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE A FAILED LEADER!!! FOOLZ

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by ogazi007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Its not by force to rule,if after he had allocated close to one trillion naira to resolve the nation security challengies he is still does not understand how to go about it,i think i am with Elrufia on this one.there were serious security problems during Yaradua tenure(Niger delta millitants and Boko haram)and yet Yaradua was not blaming the leaders of Niger delta region or asking Nigerians to keep praying while they are being killed on a daily bases like a chicken.Yaradua rise up to the occassion and did his job as the President.Gej should stop making excuses and do his job or resign.aside boko haram,arm robbery is on the rise,kidnapping and oil theft is unimaginably pronounce these days plus cases of high level corruptions in all the arms of government and nothing is done except a show of shame they always displayed by blackmailing those few Nigerians that tells them the truth.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by stevoski059(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
i prefer GEJ to any thief, criminal, big eyes from the north.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Super1759: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
wrexs: Any body calling on the president to go is doing a good thing.Calling him to resign is patriotic call.Those who are saying this do not hate him.Those who are calling on him to go home are doing him favour.They wnat him to change his tactics.They want him to change course and do the work he was elected to do in the first place.One of the duties of any president anywhere in the world is the security of his people and his country.
Jonathan is the one calling on people to tell him to go home. How? Through his actions and his deeds.It is often said that the way the animal runs determines the way the hunter shoots.He has paved the way for people to be calling on him to resign from office as he refused to show the will power necessary to govern a country like Nigeria. People are dying everyday in today's Nigeria. This is unheard of.Let's call a spade a spade and not by any other name.
Let the president take a step of faith in dealing with Boko-Haram and its twin sister,the corruption in the land instead of giving excuses of people trying to frustrate his administration, after he is the Commander-in-Chief and has all the power to call the shots. It's often said "Shoot for the moon,even if you miss it you will land among the stars. At least the president must be seen as doing something to assure Nigerians that he is on course. Let him show courage where it's necessary. Let's put tribal sentiments apart for a moment and tell the truth to those in power. Let the president show real courage as opposed to this lukewarm attitude that is the order of the day.If he is not going to protect Nigerians,what then is he doing in Aso-Rock? People died yesterday.They were not criminals,but innocent people.Some are still going to die today if urgent steps are not put in place to stop the bombs from falling down like rain from heaven.It could be me.It could be you.It could be anybody.Tell this president to make hay while the sun shines.Time is not realy on his side.Nigeria is sliding into chaos and anarchy. Should we continue to pray and expect God to rain Counter Terrorism acts from heaven?
So,if the president is not going to perform and protect Nigerians,any call for him to resign from office is a patriotic call.
senselessness
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by truth4meal(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
accused: El rufai,bakare buhari nd boko haram re in a league of dem self,if am in GJE shoe, i wil shoot dem in d head nd dis boko shite will die down fast
Dis is ur solution to the crisis abi? No wonder the wisest man from ur region is the silliest in the country. U think like a fish...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by raystanley(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: senselessness
F00L YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, INCLUDING RELATIVES SHOULD BE READY TO BE ROASTED BY BOKOHARAM!!! IDOIT!
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by tpapi: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wat type of weed is dis boko inspired mallam takin
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by banki(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
mekaboy: WHEN THE NORTHERN LEADERS CREATED BOKO HARAM, WAS GEJ THERE? WHEN THE EMPOWERED THEM WITH ARMS , WAS GEJ THERE? WHAT HAS EL-RUFAI DONE TO SOLVE THE BOKO HARAM ISSUE ?

WHY ARE NORTHERNERS ASKING GEJ TO STEP DOWN OVER A PROBLEM THEY CREATED? ARE THEY NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE SHOUTING WHEN SOLDIERS INVADED THE NORTH, THEY CLAIMED THEY WERE KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

IF THEY KEEP PROVOKING GEJ, HE WILL SEND IN TROUPES AND IT WILL BE VERY BLOODY .

Oga GEj is the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria so the bulk stops on his table, El rufai is not in any elected position in Nigeria so he is not answerable to you, and the current problems of nigeria transends boko haram! there is GROSS LEVEL OF INSECURITY in the north south East and West even in the sea the other day pirates attacked a vesel of the coast of Nigeria.

Going by your logic since he was not there when all this problems happened that means he realy doesnt have any work to do because before him there was light problem, the education system was on life suport and all aspects of our nation hood was on slow motion, so they elected him to move it foward now if oga cannot move it foward instead grinds the nation to a halt is it not logical to ask him to go let another person do the job?

He should send in troupes after all when Boko Haram raised their ugly Head a sick yaaradua gave it to them, they shut up when they saw a government that was weak they reared thier ugly head and what your seeing is the result, please correct me if am wrong.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by ikennaya(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Doz telling Gej 2 step down r d BH Doz telling Gej 2 step down r d BH Doz telling Gej 2 step down r d BH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari At Peace Summit In Addis Ababa / Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip / Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.