Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. (12917 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by dougivilla(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
superior1: The messenger is not perfect, the message is correct.
nonesence message, stupid messanger... and who is d messangee?
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by strangest(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
My only point is that all those that funded Boko rams with the view to bring down GEJ and also to make him appear clueless will all suffer their fate, kamar will definitely catch up on them on this earth, amen
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by dougivilla(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
D butterfly thinking itself a bird. Who tell this failing jihadist say him be northern leader. El-rufai, Wateryam no be yam u hear? Na obj wey go pick u up make sometin out of ur almajiri life i blame. El rufai ko, Peter rufai ni!
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Ediskcab(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
jmaine:

Then you should have been crystal clear when you went on reeling what will make GEJ an hero; before quipping why his removal will take us to the status quo . . .

By your thought process . .

BH menace is there to act as a means to truncating GEJ presidency after which, their owners can now place a yoke on their errant dogs to call them to order. Thereby return to the status quo . . . .

Well so i use 2blv 2 but after a critical luk, im convinced beyond any reasonable doubt dat d issue of BH has long gone beyond political.
It's nw a purely islamic fundamentalist issue as we av seen xamples in places like Mali, Somalia etc. It is a grand ploy by arab extremists supported by dia northern Nigeria brodas 2 re-ignite d usman dan fodio jihad.
Kindly tell me which of those issues i ''reeled out'' is not within d powers of GEJ, BH or no BH.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by 3sky: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
omonori1: And the story remains thesame... People are dying Gej is clueless because he keeps getting backup from people like you based on sympathy. So because the North don't want him to rule is a reason to fold his hands and do nothing?
When Alqaeda was busy terrorizing America did Bush just fold his hands and say that it is the Muslim Arabs that want to destroy his nation?
IF GEJ CAN'T HANDLE THE SITUATION HE SHOULD RESIGN!
LET'S STOP THE HATE AND STAND AS ONE TO FIGHT THIS COMMON ENEMY AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH GEJ.
LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!

the reason Bush seems to achieve some success is because their target terrorist were foreigners,
unlike the situation in Nigeria where our own citizens are terrorising the nation. if it were
Americans that were terrorising their own country Bush would not have succeeded the way he did
in fighting Al-qaeda. The people asking for GEJ resignation are the ones FUNDING BH and their is
to return power to the north.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by 3sky: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
the reason Bush seems to achieve some success is because their target terrorist were foreigners,
unlike the situation in Nigeria where our own citizens are terrorising the nation. if it were
Americans that were terrorising their own country Bush would not have succeeded the way he did
in fighting Al-qaeda. The people asking for GEJ resignation are the ones FUNDING BH and their is
to return power to the north.
(Modify) (Quote)
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by henrysam(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
mekaboy: WHEN THE NORTHERN LEADERS CREATED BOKO HARAM, WAS GEJ THERE? WHEN THE EMPOWERED THEM WITH ARMS , WAS GEJ THERE? WHAT HAS EL-RUFAI DONE TO SOLVE THE BOKO HARAM ISSUE ?

WHY ARE NORTHERNERS ASKING GEJ TO STEP DOWN OVER A PROBLEM THEY CREATED? ARE THEY NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE SHOUTING WHEN SOLDIERS INVADED THE NORTH, THEY CLAIMED THEY WERE KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

IF THEY KEEP PROVOKING GEJ, HE WILL SEND IN TROUPES AND IT WILL BE VERY BLOODY .
Just like what Obasanjo did to Odi.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
El-Rufai Is Jimi Lawal Still Fu*cking Your Yansh? Mental Homo
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by wrexs: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: senselessness

As sensible as you are, you made it obvious that you are just GEJ's type, that would point fingers at others as reasons for his failure instead of acting. El Rufai may not be a saint but he has made a Noble call...Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. Note he said "IF". Mr Sensible.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jmaine: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ediskcab:

Kindly tell me which of those issues i ''reeled out'' is not within d powers of GEJ, BH or no BH.

Our main foundational solution of a constitution amendment, falls squarely on the laps of our rouge legislatives . .with the North boasting of huge numbers capable of frustating salient bills seen to be deleterious to their kins men
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Ediskcab(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
banki:

Oga GEj is the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria so the bulk stops on his table, El rufai is not in any elected position in Nigeria so he is not answerable to you, and the current problems of nigeria transends boko haram! there is GROSS LEVEL OF INSECURITY in the north south East and West even in the sea the other day pirates attacked a vesel of the coast of Nigeria.

Going by your logic since he was not there when all this problems happened that means he realy doesnt have any work to do because before him there was light problem, the education system was on life suport and all aspects of our nation hood was on slow motion, so they elected him to move it foward now if oga cannot move it foward instead grinds the nation to a halt is it not logical to ask him to go let another person do the job?

He should send in troupes after all when Boko Haram raised their ugly Head a sick yaaradua gave it to them, they shut up when they saw a government that was weak they reared thier ugly head and what your seeing is the result, please correct me if am wrong.

D undiluted truth devoid of sentiments is wot u've said. Let d others keep decieving GEJ. Shld d military decide 2 intervene again, GEJ'll pay d ultimate price. His sentimental supporters r d 1ce decieving him.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by iaindabawa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/el-rufai-to-jonathan-quit-if-you-cant.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
the message is quite right and relevant.
But the messenger has alnt of excess baggage.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by superior1: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
wrexs:

As sensible as you are, you made it obvious that you are just GEJ's type, that would point fingers at others as reasons for his failure instead of acting. El Rufai may not be a saint but he has made a Noble call...Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. Note he said "IF". Mr Sensible.

Just ignore him, he is one of beaf boys multiple Id

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Ediskcab(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
jmaine:

Our main foundational solution of a constitution amendment, falls squarely on the laps of our rouge legislatives . .with the North boasting of huge numbers capable of frustating salient bills seen to be deleterious to their kins men

And hw many bills capable of transforming dis nation has GEJ sent 2 d national assembly? Guess d 5yr single tenure bill 4 political office holders. D responsibility is on him 2 tk dis decisions nd c if d masses, activists, CLO's, press nd d international community will not support him.
Hw many more innocent Nigerians must die because of GEJ's incompetence? Dis same ppl voted him in2 office.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by uzomagic(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth4meal: its either GEJ has doubled the laptop guys or doubled their pay. I wonder how much ur conscience is worth that makes ur future so cheap. Carry go jawe El-Rufai
So, that is what it is all about? My friend, rise above this kind of shallow and divisive thinking. Any one who doesnt criticise government senselessly is a laptop guy.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Is Goodluck Jesus Christ?!!

Nobody can solve Nigerias problems in one swell swoop...

Boko Haram is a nuisance unto themselves.. GEJ is busy solving Nigerias Electricity and other problems.. In 2019, we would try an Igbo man.. Then after another 8 years, an Effik Man and the list goes on.. In 2099, if all the other tribes cant solve our problem, then we will return power to the North (thats if they will still be a Part of Nigeria by then).

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jmaine: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ediskcab:

And hw many bills capable of transforming dis nation has GEJ sent 2 d national assembly? Guess d 5yr single tenure bill 4 political office holders. D responsibility is on him 2 tk dis decisions nd c if d masses, activists, CLO's, press nd d international community will not support him.

How has the press, activist and international community aided the passage of the PIB bill ?.

The PIB bill capable of changing the face and fortunes of the oil and gas industry for good has suffered painful tortures and neglect at the hands of the legislators . . with the Northern caucus in the house vowing to frustrate the bill, claiming it will further impoverish their region

Only a naive dude will claim to be ignorant of this . .

Hoping they effectively debate and pass the current PIB bill ASAP

Ediskcab:

Hw many more innocent Nigerians must die because of GEJ's incompetence? Dis same ppl voted him in2 office.

As far as the locals give covert support to the operations of the haramites . . .The security can only do so much cos security is the combined effort of everyone . . . . .

Screaming can't invalidate that simple facts, cos the Military have sacrificed and are currently sacrificing to wage battle with this new level of threats alien to us . . .

Boko Haram thrive where they are permitted and allowed . . . .Point them out and see them get extinguished. . .
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: Is Goodluck Jesus Christ?!!

Nobody can solve Nigerias problems in one swell swoop...

Boko Haram is a nuisance unto themselves.. GEJ is busy solving Nigerias Electricity and other problems.. In 2019, we would try an Igbo man.. Then after another 8 years, an Effik Man and the least goes on.. In 2099, if all the other tribes cant solve our problem, then we will return power to the North (thats if they will still be a Part of Nigeria by then).

An Igbo man again shocked shocked shocked when we currently have Ebele Azikwe Jonathan on the throne who also intend going for elections by 2015. na wa ooo
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by flexdee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don't know why we keep playing politics with almost everything that concerns our livelihood. We need nobody to tell us that GEJ is incompetent and instead of us to discuss a way forward we keep praising incompetence of the highest order.

I don't care who says what so far the message is true.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

An Igbo man again shocked shocked shocked when we currently have Ebele Azikwe Jonathan on the throne who also intend going for elections by 2015. na wa ooo

GEJ is Ijaw, not Igbo...
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
flexdee: I don't know why we keep playing politics with almost everything that concerns our livelihood. We need nobody to tell us that GEJ is incompetent and instead of us to discuss a way forward we keep praising incompetence of the highest order.

I don't care who says what so far the message is true.

If you were competent, you would be the C in C
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

GEJ is Ijaw, not Igbo...

of cos i know. it wasnt so during elections sha ooo, u remember
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

of cos i know. it wasnt so during elections sha ooo, u remember

We southerners stick to gether hommie!!
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Who is this el-rufai sef. Every other past ministers are quiet and helping build the country. Why is el-rufai so violent in utterances. E be like the guy no get work.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is this el-rufai sef. Every other past ministers are quiet and helping build the country. Why is el-rufai so violent in utterances. E be like the guy no get work.

Havent you noticed that himself and Bakare are sore loosers..
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by mamikky: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Democracy is participatory Govt, GEJ has the people's mandate for 4years, so el-rufai may come up and assist the ruling Govt with reasonable suggestions and genuine advice on burning issues or else let him keep quiet and stop ranting.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

We southerners stick to gether hommie!!

Even in the midst of cluelessness, incompetency and numerous innocent death uuunnmmmm, i disagree bro.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by proudlyafrican(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
[b]Mallam El Rufai,the last time i checked i learnt that citizens have responsibilities and duties to it`s country one of which is taking complete and personal responsibility for defending our own life, liberty, property, and family as best that we can from encroachments by other misguided citizens(Boko Haram).Now you cannot walk freely in your home town,what steps have you taking to call your misguided brothers that other citizens can walk freely in their home town,worship freely in their churches/mosques,critize their misguided youths without fear of their homes been bombed the next minute.Yes,the government has the burden to protect their citizens but the citizens also have the responsibilities and duties towards their country,Mallam,what role are you playing on this issue as a citizen of this country.You have just exposed yourself to ridicule.At your level,polically,educationally,spiritually and otherwise you should be at the forefront assisting the Government to tackle this unnecessary evil of insecurity but will rather call for the resignation of an elected President,whose burden you and your aggrieved croonies in the North have delibrately created for not been relevant in the political system to destablise a democratically elected Government[/b]
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by manmade(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
and someone said this fool calld el-rufai made a 1st class in Havard. No! there must be a mix up somewhere becos an illiterate goat should not reason the way this guy is doing lately.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

Even in the midst of cluelessness, incompetency and numerous innocent death uuunnmmmm, i disagree bro.

We Southerners don't give a fhuck...

No be our guy spoil the country..

Police have been collecting bribe before ehn become Presido..

Subsidy has always been in place since before he bought his first shoes..

Boko Haram has been in existence before he even became governor of Bayelsa State..

Nobody should now try to make him out to be incompetent.. He is doing the best he can, using the damaged security force left behind by past Yoruba and Hausa Presidents and Heads of State..

Goodluck will rule finish!! SHIKINA...

If we survived Obasanjo for 8years, we will endure Jonathan for 8 years too...

No be when e reach our turn, una go wan strat to open eye.. That nonsense will not fly.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by mekaboy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
banki:

Oga GEj is the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria so the bulk stops on his table, El rufai is not in any elected position in Nigeria so he is not answerable to you, and the current problems of nigeria transends boko haram! there is GROSS LEVEL OF INSECURITY in the north south East and West even in the sea the other day pirates attacked a vesel of the coast of Nigeria.

Going by your logic since he was not there when all this problems happened that means he really doesn't have any work to do because before him there was light problem, the education system was on life support and all aspects of our nation hood was on slow motion, so they elected him to move it forward now if oga cannot move it forward instead grinds the nation to a halt is it not logical to ask him to go let another person do the job?

He should send in troupes after all when Boko Haram raised their ugly Head a sick yaaradua gave it to them, they shut up when they saw a government that was weak they reared their ugly head and what your seeing is the result, please correct me if am wrong.

[b] EL RUFAI DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN GOVT TO HOLD MEETING WITH NORTHERN LEADERS AND PROVIDE SOLUTIONS. I AM NOT SAYING GEJ SHOULD IGNORE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY MAINLY IN THE NORTH BECAUSE HE DID NOT CREATE IT.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS WHO THE PROBLEM GENERATED FROM THEIR REGION, HAVE NOT EVEN PROVIDED A SOLUTION, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD PRESENT A SOLUTION TO GEJ, IF HE FAILS TO IMPLEMENT THEIR SOLUTION THEN THEY CAN START ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN.

NOW WHAT SOLUTION HAVE THE NORTH PROVIDED.

1, THEY ASKED GEJ TO DIALOGUE WITH BOKO HARAM. WHAT IS BOKO HARAMS DEMAND ? "ACCEPT ISLAM OR RESIGN " IS THAT THE MESSAGE THEY WANT TO PASS TO GEJ ?

2, THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT THE PROBLEM IN THE NORTH IS A RESULT OF POVERTY AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR POVERTY ? DONT THEY HAVE GOVERNORS AND LOCAL GOVT THAT RECEIVE ALLOCATION? WHAT HAVE THEY USED THE MONEY FOR? THOSE ARMS THAT BOKO HARAM MEMBERS USE WHO PROVIDES IT ?

IS IT UNTIL GEJ GOT INTO POWER THAT THE NORTHERNERS REALIZED THEY HAVE BEEN MARGINALIZED ?

HOW COME NO CONCRETE INFORMATION COMES OUT OF EVERY ARREST MADE IN THE NORTH ABOUT THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM ? WITH ALL THE BOMB FACTORIES AND ARRESTS MADE IN THE NORTH, NO INFORMATION ON SPONSORS.?

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN THAT THE MILITARY IS TOO HARSH ON THE PEOPLE AND ASK GEJ TO CALL BACK THE TROUPES ARE THE SAME ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN IF HE CANT BE COMPETENT .

SITTING DOWN THERE AND ASKING GET TO STEP DOWN IF HE IS NOT COMPETENT, MY QUESTION TO THEM IS "STEP DOWN FOR WHO "? WILL BOKO HARAM END IF ANOTHER PRESIDENT OUTSIDE THE NORTH EMERGES. ? OR ARE THEY ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN FOR A NORTHERN LEADER?

SINCE THEY CANT GET INCREASE IN ALLOCATION WITH THEY DEMAND, THEY CREATE A STATE OF INSECURITY, AND ASK THE FG TO RELEASE MORE FUNDS TO THE POLICE AND MILITARY IN THE NORTH, WHICH THOSE IN CHARGE OF POLICE AND MILITARY IN THE NOT WILL SHARE WITH THE NORTHERN LEADERS.

HAVE U EVER SAT DOWN TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS SPENT ON EQUIPPING THE POLICE AND ARMY YEARLY ? THERE IS NO ACCOUNT FOR SUCH FUNDS, NEITHER IS THERE ANY IMPROVEMENT.

SO HERE IS THE DEAL.

THE NORTHERN LEADERS CONSPIRE WITH THE HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS IN THE ARMY AND POLICE TO CREATE A STATE OF INSECURITY, FG GOVT RELEASES MORE FUNDS FOR SECURITY IN THE NORTH, THEY SHARE IT.

IM SURE GEJ HAS NOTICED THAT EVEN THE NORTHERN LEADERS PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR REGION, BUT ALL THEY REALY WANT IS MORE FUNDS TO LOOT.

UNFORTUNATELY, GEJ HAS BEEN LISTENING TO THEM AND TRYING TO THREAD SOFTLY, WHEN HE DECIDES TO STRIKE, IT BECOMES TRIBAL, THEY SAY GEJ WANTS TO USE THE ARMY TO WIPE OUT THE NORTH.

BUT ITS TIME FOR A BLOOD BATH IN THE NORTH, STARTING FROM THE NORTHERN LEADERS. THE TROUPES SHOULD GO IN AND KILL UNTIL THE PEOPLE START TO CONFESS. [/b]
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

We Southerners don't give a fhuck...

No be our guy spoil the country..

Police have been collecting bribe before ehn become Presido..

Subsidy has always been in place since before he bought his first shoes..

Boko Haram has been in existence before he even became governor of Bayelsa State..

Nobody should now try to make him out to be incompetent.. He is doing the best he can, using the damaged security force left behind by past Yoruba and Hausa Presidents and Heads of State..

Goodluck will rule finish!! SHIKINA...

If we survived Obasanjo for 8years, we will endure Jonathan for 8 years too...

No be when e reach our turn, una go wan strat to open eye.. That nonsense will not fly.

Excellent. Now i have a better understanding of how u southerners think. impressive. How u guys dont give a damn, Wonderful grin grin
this post of urs will be handy for future references no doubt. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: We Will Deliver First Phase Of Cargo Airport In 2022 / North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position / Orji Kalu: President’s Visit To South-east Will Clear Lies That He Is Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.