Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. (12915 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

Excellent. Now i have a better understanding of how u southerners think. impressive. How u guys dont give a damn, Wonderful grin grin
this post of urs will be handy for future references no doubt. grin grin

grin

Cool down jor!!

Which wan come be reference inside this matter now!! Na so winching dey take start..

Oya go backyard go collect your own Ghana must go... I know say your name na demdem, but today, I baptise you WeeWee.. grin
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Every northerner even the ones on NL has a script to play and that is script is the Northern Agenda which aint gonna work.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure: Every northerner even the ones on NL has a script to play and that is script is the Northern Agenda which aint gonna work.

GBAM!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by karlmax2: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Finally we now know who gives orders to Boko haram.just last week boko haram asked GEJ to resign,this week their commander el rufai has lunched his own GEJ should resign Campaign!. The question I have for people that are supporting el rufai is what did he do to solve the problems of nigeria when he was in government!. When he was in power how was the education sector,how was the power sector during the administration he served UNDER,how was the roads across nigeria when he was in power,what about the health sector mr el rufai what did the government Ʊ served under achieve in these sectors?.mr el rufai these Nigeria problems that Ʊ want GEJ to solve under 2 years, is it not you and your brothers that brought it upon nigeria?.after you and your born to rule bigots have destroyed nigeria and stolen all its wealth for more than 50 years,now want GEJ to resign!mr el rufai Ʊ and your boko haram supporters are joking.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:

Excellent. Now i have a better understanding of how u southerners think. impressive. How u guys dont give a damn, Wonderful grin grin
this post of urs will be handy for future references no doubt. grin grin

Why should we give a phuck about what happens down north? If they like let them destroy the entire north we don't give a dman but we would give a damn if one bomb goes off up south in the name of boko haram na dat day we go give a phuck but till then we don't have a phuck to give.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jamil2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
lacasa: Gbam!.

Thats Ɣ i like this man.

He is a thorn in the foot of incompetence, corruupt riddled govt we ave in aso rock.

Even though Obj's govt which hee served under had its own corrupt cases bt Jonathan's govt just under 2years has overtaken Obj's govt on corruption levels by a landslide cheesy

Security is at a dump.

Basic iinfrastructurees are degrading.

Pooverty is at an all time high.

Salaries r not paid in months.

National cohesion anϑ integration is at an all time high since the civil war

Infact, nothing is working.

Even our olympic preparations n performance depicts the dire state this country has found itself in .

Truth is, Whether Ɣou are a 40 man laptop or a Pdp crony, No Nigerian can deny †ђat Nigeeria has never hadd it this bad, anϑ all in a period of 1 anϑ a half years.

In developed soceities were citizens actually knew their worth anϑ rights, Goodluck wld ave bn history ages before El-rufai wld αve gotten a chance ϯo say it out loud.

GEJ is not the right man needed ϯo handle a country of this nature.

I trust You, you can keep Mute while hundreds dudes here are busy insulting el-rufa'i although the guy is not a holy or somebody that I can trust 100% but during their tenure things are not worsen as it is today.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
BOKOHARAM WAS ESTABLISHED BY THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS WHEN THEY WANT 2ND TERM IN OFFICE AND THEY WERE FINANCED. YAR A DUA, TOWN TURN THEM TO TROUBLE MAKER WHEN SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS WERE KILLED BY POLICE BY HIS ORDER. NOW THE CABAL WANT THEM TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ. EL- RUFAL U ARE ONE OF D CABAL COS U ARE NOT IN GOVT.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by kasiem(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
omonori1: And the story remains thesame... People are dying Gej is clueless because he keeps getting backup from people like you based on sympathy. So because the North don't want him to rule is a reason to fold his hands and do nothing?
When Alqaeda was busy terrorizing America did Bush just fold his hands and say that it is the Muslim Arabs that want to destroy his nation?
IF GEJ CAN'T HANDLE THE SITUATION HE SHOULD RESIGN!
LET'S STOP THE HATE AND STAND AS ONE TO FIGHT THIS COMMON ENEMY AND STOP SYMPATHIZING WITH GEJ.
LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!
and at the end of the day, did bush annihilate alqaeda? Can u briefly tell me what u would've done if u're in gej's shoe, kill every northerner in the name of boko haram or use juju to fish out d faceless i.diots, since d locals are not forthcoming with any information?
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2012

Thats Ɣ i like this man.

He is a thorn in the foot of an incompetent n corrupt riddled govt such as the one we ave in aso rock today.

Even though Obj's govt which he served under had its own corrupt cases bt Jonathan's govt in just under 2years has overtaken Obj's govt on corruption levels by a landslide cheesy

Security is at a dump.

Basic infrastructurees are degrading.

Even our olympic preparations n performance depicts the dire state this country has found itself in .

Truth is, Whether Ɣou are a 40 man laptop or a Pdp crony, No Nigerian can deny †ђat Nigeeria has never had it this bad, anϑ all in a period of 1 anϑ a half years.

In developed soceities where citizens actually know their worth anϑ rights, Goodluck wld ave bn history ages before El-rufai wld αve gotten a chance ϯo say it out loud.

All this thing you mentioned above did it start with GEJ? Coming to the issue of security go and tell the northerners to call their brothers to order and stop mounting pressure on GEJ. You talk as if you are in GEJ's shoe you would have done something. Talk is Cheap. You makes statements without even knowing whats on ground.

Nigeria has never had it bad is it the fault of GEJ is he the one throwing bombs up and down or is he they one that told them to siphon Nigeria's money through subsidy and do you know why GEJ removed Subsidy? Can you close a door which you uses to earn from?. Do you think GEJ steals from subsidy money would he have removed it..... Man the problems Nigeria are passing through now has been in the making for too long ever since the inception of Nigeria, GEJ just inherited them and he is trying to make things work with the best team working with him and all you guys do is run your mouth. Go and contest for Village Head position or even Youth leader in your churches and see if leadership is easy not to talk of someone leading millions of people with a region infested with bombing madness... If i were GEJ i would withdraw the whole armed forces in the north and place them around the borders of north and other regions and then let the north boil.... Enough of the shits
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Biggyd2: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Singing Fela's song:
cool

♩ ♩
...If you dey follow follow♬
Make you open eye, open ear, open mouth, open sense (2x)...♪
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2012

Thats Ɣ i like this man.

He is a thorn in the foot of an incompetent n corrupt riddled govt such as the one we ave in aso rock today.

Even though Obj's govt which he served under had its own corrupt cases bt Jonathan's govt in just under 2years has overtaken Obj's govt on corruption levels by a landslide cheesy

Security is at a dump.

Basic infrastructurees are degrading.

Truth is, Whether Ɣou are a 40 man laptop or a Pdp crony, No Nigerian can deny †ђat Nigeeria has never had it this bad, anϑ all in a period of 1 anϑ a half years.

In developed soceities where citizens actually know their worth anϑ rights, Goodluck wld ave bn history ages before El-rufai wld αve gotten a chance ϯo say it out loud.

The only reason you like El-Rufai is either because you benefitted from his scams during his tenure at the Bereau of Enterprises or during his tenure as Miniter of the FCT OR You are also a Boko Haram sympathiser..

To say Infrastructures are degrading would make you the biggest liar on Earth.. Infact, its the opposite. Infrastructures are improving. Roads, Bridges and Electricity installations.

Salaries are not paid early because for the first time in a very very long time, Nigerias money is actually being used to pay for Works done as against those days when the Heads finish stealing, they pay salaries with the remains and everybody smiles home and suffers bad roads and all.. The only reason there is shortage of cash is because the monies that used to be there for people to steal is nw being used to pay for works being done..

Security is a dump!! Well, maybe if the past administrations had paid a closer attention to security, they would have noticed a group of Raghead Islamic Cattlefucking Terrorists travelling abroad on scholarships to Jihad Universities to study IED and Bomb making.. If the past administrations had paid attention to security, they would have noticed the inflock of arms through our borders that have today become the instrument of terrorism.. Security is a dump no doubt, but Boko Haram has had over 6 years head start on Jonathan, and you expect him to majically make it go away?!! IS HE GOD?!! angry

Poverty is at an all time high?!! Really?!! Where did you get your stats from?!!

National cohesion is at an all time low because the Northern Cattlefuckers are being unreasonable.. How is that Jonathans fault?!

You speak of Corruption.. The same corruptuion that he has blown the lid on the subsidy scam that YOU and MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS were absolutely ignorant about?!! All you guys knew was the pump price of gas.. For the first time, Nigerians got to be led into the inner workings of corruption in the Country.. The Same Corruption that he blew the lid on the Pension Scam (Which by the way is the longest running scam in the History of Nigeria) which has cliamed the lives of Millions of Nigerian Pensioniers?!!! Or did you miss the Police Pension fund Scam as well?! Na wah to una o!! Y'all will say anything to stop the Fresh Air..

Olympics performance is a reflection of his administration?!! LIKE ARE YOU FHUCKING SERIOUS?!! How?! na wah sha.. Una too Gbaski.. While we are at sports.. Jonathan is also responsible for Nigerias in ability to qualify for the World Cup and any other thing you can think up..

I rest my case..

The only thing that is sure and certain is the GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is and remains the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria... Get with the program..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by vinceobe: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
El-Rufai should shut up his trap. He is a member of Boko Haram. He is corrupt and has a case hanging on his neck. By now he should have been in jail for attrocities committed while he was at SEC and FCT Minister.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

The only reason you like El-Rufai is either because you benefitted from his scams during his tenure at the Bereau of Enterprises or during his tenure as Miniter of the FCT OR You are also a Boko Haram sympathiser..

To say Infrastructures are degrading would make you the biggest liar on Earth.. Infact, its the opposite. Infrastructures are improving. Roads, Bridges and Electricity installations.

Salaries are not paid early because for the first time in a very very long time, Nigerias money is actually being used to pay for Works done as against those days when the Heads finish stealing, they pay salaries with the remains and everybody smiles home and suffers bad roads and all.. The only reason there is shortage of cash is because the monies that used to be there for people to steal is nw being used to pay for works being done..

Security is a dump!! Well, maybe if the past administrations had paid a closer attention to security, they would have noticed a group of Raghead Islamic Cattlefucking Terrorists travelling abroad on scholarships to Jihad Universities to study IED and Bomb making.. If the past administrations had paid attention to security, they would have noticed the inflock of arms through our borders that have today become the instrument of terrorism.. Security is a dump no doubt, but Boko Haram has had over 6 years head start on Jonathan, and you expect him to majically make it go away?!! IS HE GOD?!! angry

Poverty is at an all time high?!! Really?!! Where did you get your stats from?!!

National cohesion is at an all time low because the Northern Cattlefuckers are being unreasonable.. How is that Jonathans fault?!

You speak of Corruption.. The same corruptuion that he has blown the lid on the subsidy scam that YOU and MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS were absolutely ignorant about?!! All you guys knew was the pump price of gas.. For the first time, Nigerians got to be led into the inner workings of corruption in the Country.. The Same Corruption that he blew the lid on the Pension Scam (Which by the way is the longest running scam in the History of Nigeria) which has cliamed the lives of Millions of Nigerian Pensioniers?!!! Or did you miss the Police Pension fund Scam as well?! Na wah to una o!! Y'all will say anything to stop the Fresh Air..

Olympics performance is a reflection of his administration?!! LIKE ARE YOU FHUCKING SERIOUS?!! How?! na wah sha.. Una too Gbaski.. While we are at sports.. Jonathan is also responsible for Nigerias in ability to qualify for the World Cup and any other thing you can think up..

I rest my case..

The only thing that is sure and certain is the GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN is and remains the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria... Get with the program..

Thank you for helping me educate the guy
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jaybee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
karl max: Finally we now know who gives orders to Boko haram.just last week boko haram asked GEJ to resign,this week their commander el rufai has lunched his own GEJ should resign Campaign!. The question I have for people that are supporting el rufai is what did he do to solve the problems of nigeria when he was in government!. When he was in power how was the education sector,how was the power sector during the administration he served UNDER,how was the roads across nigeria when he was in power,what about the health sector mr el rufai what did the government Ʊ served under achieve in these sectors?.mr el rufai these Nigeria problems that Ʊ want GEJ to solve under 2 years, is it not you and your brothers that brought it upon nigeria?.after you and your born to rule bigots have destroyed nigeria and stolen all its wealth for more than 50 years,now want GEJ to resign!mr el rufai Ʊ and your boko haram supporters are joking.

@ karl max Ethnic Chauvinism - deserves PITY

HammedSodiqq: He is Ranting becos of his non inclusion in the Federal Executive Council. Involve him now, he shuts up. Can't you see that he revers and praises anything OBJ does? Is or was Obj blameless? Did he call for his resignation?

@ HammedSodiqq Ethnic jingoism - deserves PITY

gboss4sure: Every northerner even the ones on NL has a script to play and that is script is the Northern Agenda which aint gonna work.

@ gboss4sure Sectional phobia - scriptless, Laughable

proudlyafrican: [b]Mallam El Rufai,the last time i checked i learnt that citizens have responsibilities and duties to it`s country one of which is taking complete and personal responsibility for defending our own life, liberty, property, and family as best that we can from encroachments by other misguided citizens(Boko Haram).Now you cannot walk freely in your home town,what steps have you taking to call your misguided brothers that other citizens can walk freely in their home town,worship freely in their churches/mosques,critize their misguided youths without fear of their homes been bombed the next minute.Yes,the government has the burden to protect their citizens but the citizens also have the responsibilities and duties towards their country,Mallam,what role are you playing on this issue as a citizen of this country.You have just exposed yourself to ridicule.At your level,polically,educationally,spiritually and otherwise you should be at the forefront assisting the Government to tackle this unnecessary evil of insecurity but will rather call for the resignation of an elected President,whose burden you and your aggrieved croonies in the North have delibrately created for not been relevant in the political system to destablise a democratically elected Government[/b]

@ proudlyafrican Where did you check? pls quote a reference to support your claim

mekaboy:

[b] EL RUFAI DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN GOVT TO HOLD MEETING WITH NORTHERN LEADERS AND PROVIDE SOLUTIONS. I AM NOT SAYING GEJ SHOULD IGNORE THE PROBLEM OF INSECURITY MAINLY IN THE NORTH BECAUSE HE DID NOT CREATE IT.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS WHO THE PROBLEM GENERATED FROM THEIR REGION, HAVE NOT EVEN PROVIDED A SOLUTION, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD PRESENT A SOLUTION TO GEJ, IF HE FAILS TO IMPLEMENT THEIR SOLUTION THEN THEY CAN START ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN.

NOW WHAT SOLUTION HAVE THE NORTH PROVIDED.

1, THEY ASKED GEJ TO DIALOGUE WITH BOKO HARAM. WHAT IS BOKO HARAMS DEMAND ? "ACCEPT ISLAM OR RESIGN " IS THAT THE MESSAGE THEY WANT TO PASS TO GEJ ?

2, THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT THE PROBLEM IN THE NORTH IS A RESULT OF POVERTY AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR POVERTY ? DONT THEY HAVE GOVERNORS AND LOCAL GOVT THAT RECEIVE ALLOCATION? WHAT HAVE THEY USED THE MONEY FOR? THOSE ARMS THAT BOKO HARAM MEMBERS USE WHO PROVIDES IT ?

IS IT UNTIL GEJ GOT INTO POWER THAT THE NORTHERNERS REALIZED THEY HAVE BEEN MARGINALIZED ?

HOW COME NO CONCRETE INFORMATION COMES OUT OF EVERY ARREST MADE IN THE NORTH ABOUT THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM ? WITH ALL THE BOMB FACTORIES AND ARRESTS MADE IN THE NORTH, NO INFORMATION ON SPONSORS.?

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN THAT THE MILITARY IS TOO HARSH ON THE PEOPLE AND ASK GEJ TO CALL BACK THE TROUPES ARE THE SAME ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN IF HE CANT BE COMPETENT .

SITTING DOWN THERE AND ASKING GET TO STEP DOWN IF HE IS NOT COMPETENT, MY QUESTION TO THEM IS "STEP DOWN FOR WHO "? WILL BOKO HARAM END IF ANOTHER PRESIDENT OUTSIDE THE NORTH EMERGES. ? OR ARE THEY ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN FOR A NORTHERN LEADER?

SINCE THEY CANT GET INCREASE IN ALLOCATION WITH THEY DEMAND, THEY CREATE A STATE OF INSECURITY, AND ASK THE FG TO RELEASE MORE FUNDS TO THE POLICE AND MILITARY IN THE NORTH, WHICH THOSE IN CHARGE OF POLICE AND MILITARY IN THE NOT WILL SHARE WITH THE NORTHERN LEADERS.

HAVE U EVER SAT DOWN TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS SPENT ON EQUIPPING THE POLICE AND ARMY YEARLY ? THERE IS NO ACCOUNT FOR SUCH FUNDS, NEITHER IS THERE ANY IMPROVEMENT.

SO HERE IS THE DEAL.

THE NORTHERN LEADERS CONSPIRE WITH THE HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS IN THE ARMY AND POLICE TO CREATE A STATE OF INSECURITY, FG GOVT RELEASES MORE FUNDS FOR SECURITY IN THE NORTH, THEY SHARE IT.

IM SURE GEJ HAS NOTICED THAT EVEN THE NORTHERN LEADERS PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR REGION, BUT ALL THEY REALY WANT IS MORE FUNDS TO LOOT.

UNFORTUNATELY, GEJ HAS BEEN LISTENING TO THEM AND TRYING TO THREAD SOFTLY, WHEN HE DECIDES TO STRIKE, IT BECOMES TRIBAL, THEY SAY GEJ WANTS TO USE THE ARMY TO WIPE OUT THE NORTH.

BUT ITS TIME FOR A BLOOD BATH IN THE NORTH, STARTING FROM THE NORTHERN LEADERS. THE TROUPES SHOULD GO IN AND KILL UNTIL THE PEOPLE START TO CONFESS. [/b]

@ mekaboy you just exposed your crass ignorance of the security situation in Nigeria - you makes no sense

mamikky: Democracy is participatory Govt, GEJ has the people's mandate for 4years, so el-rufai may come up and assist the ruling Govt with reasonable suggestions and genuine advice on burning issues or else let him keep quiet and stop ranting.

@ mamikky pity! pity !! pity !!!

iaindabawa:
the message is quite right and relevant.
But the messenger has alnt of excess baggage.

@ iaindabawa say something or shut down; pls

Super1759: Chaiii, now I understand the chess game this guys are playing to checkmate gej to step down on his own. I thought this elrufai is a human being before. Truly he is among the BH, he is playing his script well

@ Super1759 tribal jigoism - PITY

Africar: You're funding your terrorist brothers to continue bombing the country so that GEJ can quit and then power will go back to the North. Olodo, Cow brain. GEJ is smarter than that.

pity, pity, pity, pity ....

tpapi: El-rufai - quit if u can't solve nigeria's problem Gej - your fatherrrrrrrrr

@ tpapi ha haha hahaha hahahaha!! say something else pls.

hurricaneChris: Yeah dts a good nigerian talking! El rufia my ass, all of them joined together can neva bring Jonathan's govt.

*am not a fan of Gej though*

@ hurricaneChris you are still a fan; even though not of Gej

Murphy T: El rufia needs an appointment, but sorryyyyyyy, no vacancy for inhumane pple like u...go and get busy with all ur small yarinyas u built houses for and enjoy the ones u stole...

@ Murphy T confused just as others; blind, lead by sectional chauvinism.

mekaboy: WHEN THE NORTHERN LEADERS CREATED BOKO HARAM, WAS GEJ THERE? WHEN THE EMPOWERED THEM WITH ARMS , WAS GEJ THERE? WHAT HAS EL-RUFAI DONE TO SOLVE THE BOKO HARAM ISSUE ?

WHY ARE NORTHERNERS ASKING GEJ TO STEP DOWN OVER A PROBLEM THEY CREATED? ARE THEY NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE SHOUTING WHEN SOLDIERS INVADED THE NORTH, THEY CLAIMED THEY WERE KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS.

IF THEY KEEP PROVOKING GEJ, HE WILL SEND IN TROUPES AND IT WILL BE VERY BLOODY .

@ mekaboy thinking in the reverse direction with an ill programmed brain.

PStylish: Coming just few days after BH called on GEJ to convert to islam and resign?

Can we now all see why GEJ had to respond to their spokespersons albeit immediately and authoritatively?

GEJ till 2019.

If GEJ remaining in power till then will cause Nigeria to cease to exist,so be it!!!

@PStylish continue follow-follow if you can't think on your own - pathetic

ebamma: he should quit so that your paymaster buhari can take over abi

@ ebemma its a pity; you need a brain.

Elueme: GEJ may not have a military blood, agreed and may not be talking tough but he has got wisdom which the likes of Buhari, elrufai and their BH foot soldiers didn't have.. So unfortunate that innocent blood are being spilled on the alter of hidden political agenda by people who have no regard for human life other than their inordinate ambition for oil wealth which their surest bet to get is from political power.. I tell us that the script of these evil men were for the president to act irrationally by calling for a genocide so they could catch in.. But that has failed them, why they are coming out one by one to expose themselves.. They ll confess one after the other by betray of emotions and careless statements... I think the south should hold their peace, don't play into the hands of these evil, cos they will soon turn against themselves.. I read the interview granted Rabiu Kwankwaso of kanu state yesterday and the picture became clearer what these whole thing meant.. We need SNC in Nigeria as fast as possible.

@ Elueme its a terrible combination - clueless tribesmen supporting clueless president

stevoski059: i prefer GEJ to any thief, criminal, big eyes from the north.

@ stevoski059 Pity your ignoramus status

dougivilla: D butterfly thinking itself a bird. Who tell this failing jihadist say him be northern leader. El-rufai, Wateryam no be yam u hear? Na obj wey go pick u up make sometin out of ur almajiri life i blame. El rufai ko, Peter rufai ni!

@ dougivilla sentiment, illogic and follow-follow have dealt you a real dirty blow!! accept my sincere pity

with all these army of confused ethnic/tribal/sectional/regional/ clueless followers; no hope for gej.

the only academic hope for this country exists if and only if so-called good men all timid, fearful and nervous, sitting on the fence would repent and voice out the truth, in one accord.

Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
jaybee:

@ karl max Ethnic Chauvinism - deserves PITY

@ HammedSodiqq Ethnic jingoism - deserves PITY

@ gboss4sure Sectional phobia - scriptless, Laughable

@ proudlyafrican Where did you check? pls quote a reference to support your claim

@ mekaboy you just exposed your crass ignorance of the security situation in Nigeria - you makes no sense

@ mamikky pity! pity !! pity !!!

@ iaindabawa say something or shut down; pls

@ Super1759 tribal jigoism - PITY

pity, pity, pity, pity ....

@ tpapi ha haha hahaha hahahaha!! say something else pls.

@ hurricaneChris you are still a fan; even though not of Gej

@ Murphy T confused just as others; blind, lead by sectional chauvinism.

@ mekaboy thinking in the reverse direction with an ill programmed brain.

@PStylish continue follow-follow if you can't think on your own - pathetic

@ ebemma its a pity; you need a brain.

@ Elueme its a terrible combination - clueless tribesmen supporting clueless president

@ stevoski059 Pity your ignoramus status

@ dougivilla sentiment, illogic and follow-follow have dealt you a real dirty blow!! accept my sincere pity

with all these army of confused ethnic/tribal/sectional/regional/ clueless followers; no hope for gej.

the only academic hope for this country exists if and only if so-called good men all timid, fearful and nervous, sitting on the fence would repent and voice out the truth, in one accord.

If you are too angry with GEJ, you know where he is na go and step him down
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Mekusnwa: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
These problems were caused by the northern leaders and now this holy monkey called Elrufai, want GEJ to solve it for him, because he feels GEJ is not the right person on the seat. Well, I got a sad news for him, he is not moving an inch from ASO ROCK, if una tooo vex we silent you people, if we too vex we jail you for life. He is an elected president by meaningful Nigerians, and not even your boko Harram boys can do him any harm.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mekusnwa: These problems were caused by the northern leaders and now this holy monkey called Elrufai, want GEJ to solve it for him, because he feels GEJ is not the right person on the seat. Well, I got a sad news for him, he is not moving an inch from ASO ROCK, if una tooo vex we silent you people, if we too vex we jail you for life. He is an elected president by meaningful Nigerians, and not even your boko Harram boys can do him any harm.

El-Rufai should have completed his statement by saying " Jonathan Quit or we Northerners leave Nigeria".... who will he quit it for, u bloody Mallams that has ruin this country
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by kellylander(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
BH wants GEJ 2 resign, northern leaders even El Rufai wants GEJ 2 resign too: same objective. Ur guess is as gud as mine.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Pataki: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
A trillion Naira was budgeted for security. Already spent according to Ngozi. Yet, the Clueless One still remain clueless about security in the nation.

Please Mr. President, resign. You are a total MISFIT!
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by jaybee(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure:

If you are too angry with GEJ, you know where he is na go and step him down

@ gboss4sure certainly there is more hope for a fool than for you.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by onyengbu: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
If Boko Haram is not thriving because of Northern Support, why are they not operating in the South yet?

It is possible they can strike once in the south (East for eg) but just that once and as soon as that single bomb goes off, it will be the last because any 'suspicious' looking jihadist will be dealt with the igbo way.

Why then cant the northerners unite and call out the Bokos who reside among them and are very well known to them. Why expect the president to employ some sort of 'bomber-detector' to stop bombing?

How can that possibly work?
Until they put aside their covert support to these people, there is no way any kind of security apparatus in this world can stop Boko Haram.

Except of course the drones starts firing and killing the so called innocents in the process; by then no one will ask them again to call out jihadists among them.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by IbnTimothy: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem:
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/08/el-rufai-to-jonathan-quit-if-you-cant.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

Exactly what he and the sponsoring Arewa consultative forum wants ..... At last they are coming out with their real demand
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pataki: A trillion Naira was budgeted for security. Already spent according to Ngozi. Yet, the Clueless One still remain clueless about security in the nation.

Please Mr. President, resign. You are a total MISFIT!

So incase you think that the Trillion Naira security budget was to compensate Policemen for the dismatling of highway Checkpoints, let me remind you that the budget was for;

1. Police Equipment & Maintainance

2. Army Equipment Maintainance

3. Navy Equipment & Maintanance

4. Airforce Equipment & Maintanance

5. Police Salary

6. Army Salary

7. Airforce Salary

8. Navy Salary

9. Civil Defence Salary

10. Civil Defense Equipment and Maintainance.

11. Police Pension

12. Army Pension

13. Navy Pension

14. Airforce Pension.

15. Police Training.

16. Army Training & Courses

17. Navy Training & Courses

18. Airforce Training and Courses

19. AND EVERY OTHER THING THAT FALLS UNDER DEFENCE INCLUDING THE SSS and maybe even Boys Fhucking Scouts... angry

Erm.. Lets check out the cost of certain essential security equipments in the Market today..;

Apache Helicopter Gunship - 7.03 Million Dollars..

1 M1 Abrams Tank - 4.3 Million US Dollars.

F-22 Raptor - 150 Million Dollars..

MQ-9 Reaper Predator Drone - 36.9 Million Dollars

Katusha Rocket (Ordinance Only) - 50million Dollars..

Should I add the cost of a Navy Carrier?!! Gun Boat?!! Bradly Humvee?!! AK-47 rifles?! Side Arms?! Ammo?!! Battons?!! Flight ticket to fly 50,000 Personnel abroad for training?!

Na wah to una o!!

You hear big money, you no even border ask wetin e be for... angry
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure:

Why should we give a phuck about what happens down north? If they like let them destroy the entire north we don't give a dman but we would give a damn if one bomb goes off up south in the name of boko haram na dat day we go give a phuck but till then we don't have a phuck to give.

The more reason why the Retardeen ought to commence the dis-integration process. Abi until Aboki come back to the seat before u all use ur head and know that now is the oppurtunity
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by nkemKalu: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
If Boko Haram is not thriving because of Northern Support, why are they not operating in the South yet?

It is possible they can strike once in the south (East for eg) but just that once and as soon as that single bomb goes off, it will be the last because any 'suspicious' looking jihadist will be dealt with the igbo way.

Why then cant the northerners unite and call out the Bokos who reside among them and are very well known to them. Why expect the president to employ some sort of 'bomber-detector' to stop bombing?

How can that possibly work?
Until they put aside their covert support to these people, there is no way any kind of security apparatus in this world can stop Boko Haram.

Except of course the drones starts firing and killing the so called innocents in the process; by then no one will ask them again to call out jihadists among them.
WHEN NIGER DELTA WAS OPERATING IN THE CREEK....DID THEY GO TO THE NORTH? WAS IT NOT A NORTHERNER THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM? WAS IT CREATED BY THE NORTH?
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Pataki: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

So incase you think that the Trillion Naira security budget was to compensate Policemen for the dismatling of highway Checkpoints, let me remind you that the budget was for;

1. Police Equipment & Maintainance

2. Army Equipment Maintainance

3. Navy Equipment & Maintanance

4. Airforce Equipment & Maintanance

5. Police Salary

6. Army Salary

7. Airforce Salary

8. Navy Salary

9. Civil Defence Salary

10. Civil Defense Equipment and Maintainance.

11. Police Pension

12. Army Pension

13. Navy Pension

14. Airforce Pension.

15. Police Training.

16. Army Training & Courses

17. Navy Training & Courses

18. Airforce Training and Courses

19. AND EVERY OTHER THING THAT FALLS UNDER DEFENCE INCLUDING THE SSS and maybe even Boys Fhucking Scouts... angry

Erm.. Lets check out the cost of certain essential security equipments in the Market today..;

Apache Helicopter Gunship - 7.03 Million Dollars..

1 M1 Abrams Tank - 4.3 Million US Dollars.

F-22 Raptor - 150 Million Dollars..

MQ-9 Reaper Predator Drone - 36.9 Million Dollars

Katusha Rocket (Ordinance Only) - 50million Dollars..

Should I add the cost of a Navy Carrier?!! Gun Boat?!! Bradly Humvee?!! AK-47 rifles?! Side Arms?! Ammo?!! Battons?!! Flight ticket to fly 50,000 Personnel abroad for training?!

Na wah to una o!!

You hear big money, you no even border ask wetin e be for... angry

What is all these nonsense you have written? How has all the above improved security in Nigeria? Do you people just conjure vanities and think we would swallow it hook, line and sinker?

I remember Oct. 1 2010 we were busy showing the world the useless second-hand jets, anti-bomb squads, etc we have in the nation, while a simple bomb explosion which had been announced over and over again, our useless government could not prevent it.

Let us see whether this October, President Retardeen will be brave enough to come to the Eagle Square and not hide in Aso Rock like he did last October with all these lies you have conjured up for us.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Demdem(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
IbnTimothy:

Exactly what he and the sponsoring Arewa consultative forum wants ..... At last they are coming out with their real demand

And what has the C-in-C Retardeen done about curtailing them if true? If he doesnt then who will?
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Either you like it it or not Jonathan is incompetent which el rufai is pointing out.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by NosaHenry(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
El-Rufai is absolutely right. This administration is totally clueless of how to solve this insurgence problem despite the might of the federal government. This is exactly what El-Rufai is saying.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by onyengbu: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: WHEN NIGER DELTA WAS OPERATING IN THE CREEK....DID THEY GO TO THE NORTH? WAS IT NOT A NORTHERNER THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM? WAS IT CREATED BY THE NORTH?
Lame!
How can you compare the two situations in the context of all I put up there.

Militants werent bombing defenseless people and they never were a threat to people who are not oil worker or operate in the creeks.

All anyone who didnt want to get kidnapped by them will do was just stay away from the oil facilities. They dont go looking for people to murder in cold blood.

How then can you compare that kind of security threat with a group that attacks and kill who they dont even know.
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Well said El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai To GEJ - Quit If You Cant Solve Nigeria's Problems. by Akiika: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Are his submissions true or false? that is the issue, not him....are people thinking at all...has everybody gone crazy in Nigeria? think straight guys!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

: NASS To Reconvene Next Week To Approve INEC Budget / EFCC warns tribunal judges, lawyers against stolen funds / Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist, Lawyer Replies FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.