Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? (1207 Views)

When Will Ladies Start Doing This?? / When Will Ladies Start Hitin On Me..?? / No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Blackteeth(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2012
We already know what most ladies will do when they discover at the early stages that a guy is after them just for sex. But what will ladies do in a situation where the relationship is 3 years old and the guy has been nice, then she discovers that sex has been the only reason why he has been in the relationship? Will ladies walk out or carry on with the relationship?

1 Like

Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by 190: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2012
blackteeth i think you deseperately need to get LAID undecided
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Victorjoseph(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2012
U just have to give it to her when it has gotten to such an extent in order to keep the relationship going
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2012
How could a woman be in a relationship for three years and not know his true intentions? The only way for him to feign something of such nature is to immerse himself in an actual relationship with the woman, or at least be willing to deal with her, as in treating her, spending time, etc., just so that he could proceed to intimacy. I wouldn't catch myself in such a situation, but I'd be more than understanding of a woman who decides to remain in such a relationship. Three years no be beans. Just as he's working hard to have money to make her comfortable, she's putting in her own work to keep him satisfied, albeit her office na for bedroom lol.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by 190: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: How could a woman be in a relationship for three years and not know his true intentions? The only way for him to feign something of such nature is to immerse himself in an actual relationship with the woman, or at least be willing to deal with her, as in treating her, spending time, etc., just so that he could proceed to intimacy. I wouldn't catch myself in such a situation, but I'd be more than understanding of a woman who decides to remain in such a relationship. Three years no be beans. Just as he's working hard to have money to make her comfortable, she's putting in her own work to keep him satisfied, albeit her office na for bedroom lol.
grin grin grin
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Blackteeth(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: How could a woman be in a relationship for three years and not know his true intentions? The only way for him to feign something of such nature is to immerse himself in an actual relationship with the woman, or at least be willing to deal with her, as in treating her, spending time, etc., just so that he could proceed to intimacy. I wouldn't catch myself in such a situation, but I'd be more than understanding of a woman who decides to remain in such a relationship. Three years no be beans. Just as he's working hard to have money to make her comfortable, she's putting in her own work to keep him satisfied, albeit her office na for bedroom lol.
What makes you think you can never fall into such a situation? How would you know his true intentions if it is well disguised? Are you a woman of God who sees into people's minds?
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by 190: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua has been called out grin grin
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Blackteeth(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wonder why a single lady dropped an opinion so far.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Blackteeth: What makes you think you can never fall into such a situation? How would you know his true intentions if it is well disguised? Are you a woman of God who sees into people's minds?

Well, looks aren't everything to me. I don't give out compliments and I don't let compliments that I have received faze me. I enjoy a person's character and love debating an array of topics. I can be deceptive myself, so whoever's trying to deceive me may jam wahala.

I don't want to say that a woman who falls into such is weak, but after a while, some things make themselves obvious. Like I said earlier, if a guy is treating her how a caring boyfriend should, or how she expects him to treat her, then she's not losing in the situation at all.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Blackteeth(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88:

Well, looks aren't everything to me. I don't give out compliments and I don't let compliments that I have received faze me. I enjoy a person's character and love debating an array of topics. I can be deceptive myself, so whoever's trying to deceive me may jam wahala.

I don't want to say that a woman who falls into such is weak, but after a while, some things make themselves obvious. Like I said earlier, if a guy is treating her how a caring boyfriend should, or how she expects him to treat her, then she's not losing in the situation at all.
You talk as if you can never fall into such but you are wrong. I didnt mention anything about looks or compliments. If you check the character, Someone can have a good outward character but may still not be sincere in his heart. But how would you know someones mind intentions well concealed? You can't.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Blackteeth: You talk as if you can never fall into such but you are wrong. I didnt mention anything about looks or compliments. If you check the character, Someone can have a good outward character but may still not be sincere in his heart. But how would you know someones mind intentions well concealed? You can't.

People who are deceived are often gullible folks who want something fast. I don't see myself as gullible or impatient. Looks and compliments have everything to do with it as they are needed to bed someone. Or are they not? If they weren't, then what would be the point of toasting?

No, you can never know what someone else is thinking, but, in all honesty, I don't know of any man that can go through a woman's hell all in the name of sex. He can get sex elsewhere for less headache. If three years into it, he's been doing all the bf things for sex, then that's an actual relationship. Watch "Pretty Woman" lol.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Oolayeancah(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88:

People who are deceived are often gullible folks who want something fast. I don't see myself as gullible or impatient. Looks and compliments have everything to do with it as they are needed to bed someone. Or are they not? If they weren't, then what would be the point of toasting?

No, you can never know what someone else is thinking, but, in all honesty, I don't know of any man that can go through a woman's hell all in the name of sex. He can get sex elsewhere for less headache. If three years into it, he's been doing all the bf things for sex, then that's an actual relationship. Watch "Pretty Woman" lol.

I agree, no guy in his right mind will date a girl for 3years all in the name of sex.. If it were to be jst for sex it wldnt ve lasted past a year.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Best soln, d girl shud juz blow d guy, nd let d c hw it goes. 3yrs pass d 90days rule.
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2012
3 years and she is just discovering that all he wants is just sex?
The sex must be pretty fantastic for him to stay that long.
When a man's heart is not with a woman he would hardly stay that long just for the sex..... Except if the thing is out of this world and he doesn't get it often, but even then I still doubt.
Women have very sharp intuition, except if she allows her emotion to cloud her reasoning only then will she discover after 3yrs
And like we say in Warri, her eye don dey shine like police man torch.....
But honestly I doubt
Re: What Will Ladies Do In A Situation Like This? by emilyone(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2012
well most women will marry him and carry on but the women that have anger issues will shout on him angry

(1) (Reply)

The Game Many Men Play With Women In Relationship / Girls Fall Into Short Bliss If I Kiss Them / Need A Young Sex Partner In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.