Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Can Breakup A Good Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Breakup A Good Relationship (549 Views)

11 Actions That Can Breakup Your Relationship♡♡♡! / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Breakup A Good Relationship by Victorjoseph(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2012
It has been well understood by everyone that a good relationship is all about trust and respect. But there are some certain things that can make a relationship to fail. One,if either the guy or the gurl love keeping secret to him/herself ! Instead of expressing yourself, telling your spourse what is going on within you and what you don't like and want, you may decide to keep it secretly to yourself. Another vital thing in a relationship is the ability to tell your spourse that you are sorry. We all know that to tell someone that you are sorry is xtremely very hard. But in order to keep a relationship going, you just have to try by all means to tell someone that you are sorry. You may likely not be the person that caused the dispute but dat doesn't matter .What matters most is just (the sorry) you say to the person. Cheating on your spourse can also cause a big havoc in a relationship. We 9ja call it international match. Dat may destroy a good relationship. ;DIt has been well understood by everyone that a good relationship is all about trust and respect. But there are some certain things that can make a relationship to fail. One,if either the guy or the gurl love keeping secret to him/herself ! Instead of expressing yourself, telling your spourse what is going on within you and what you don't like and want, you may decide to keep it secretly to yourself. Another vital thing in a relationship is the ability to tell your spourse that you are sorry. We all know that to tell someone that you are sorry is xtremely very hard. But in order to keep a relationship going, you just have to try by all means to tell someone that you are sorry. You may likely not be the person that caused the dispute but dat doesn't matter .What matters most is just (the sorry) you say to the person. Cheating on your spourse can also cause a big havoc in a relationship. We 9ja call it international match. Dat may destroy a good relationship.
Re: What Can Breakup A Good Relationship by 190: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2012
sent my silly arse ex gf to the curbs immediately she cheated on me

the bas[i]t[/i]ard wanted us 2 remain friends, and i had a police case filed against her should she ever contact me again

since then shes history

i can stand anytin absolutely anytin but not cheating! angry

(1) (Reply)

Really Need Your Advice / Relationship And Marriage Advice For Getting The Right Person For Relationship / Do True Luv Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.