Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? (1231 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by safeact(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to a guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less. Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between my Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt, plus I have a boyfriend I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with me before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising. I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl.

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

Before some of us start crucifying me, i curlled d topic from net and i feel that it will be of great lesson for all of us if we do justice to it with our diffrent God's given wisdoms.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Am sure u know what is right do what is right.ure nt a baby.sexy neice

(1) (Reply)

Can You Watch Entertainment Films Like Spartacus With Your Children? / Mothers Here, Ur Advise Is Needed Urgently. / Welcome July.....the Month Of Super YANKEETOME Discounts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.