Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (859 Views)

Man Who Attempted Suicide On His Wedding Day. Reason? Bride Is Too Ugly To Wed / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Goddys(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: .. by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
Meet her in person so you can know what's true and what's not true.
Re: .. by Excelboi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dating her online? Have you seen her in person before cos this your story is confusing. Its left with you now, do you want her back or not? And I will advise you choose wisely, don't love anyone out of pity.
Re: .. by Sijo01(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
How did the suicide fit in?
Re: .. by CrazyMan(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
An online girlfriend attempts suicide after three weeks of online courtship.

@poster
I would suggest that you get serious if you really have feelings for this girl as you claimed, then visit her one on one to find out what's really going on.
Re: .. by slimyem: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
how does someone you've never met qualify to be 'your girlfriend'??
Na wa for this online nonsense o...
Anyways,the gist never understand me fully...wetin suicide find reach inside the matter?
....and why you dey send am money??
Awaiting reply o...cheesy
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Goddys: I have been dating my girlfriend online for three weeks.I love her so much and have send her gift worth ten thousand naira. I was offended by what she did and texted her that it's over between us.She pleaded with me to give it another trial but i resisted it out of pride. Beside that,the break up coincided with the time she was sick.I received a call that she had been in oxygen and couldn't talk for now. I want her back in my life,and im sorry for what i did.pls advice me
once a maga always a maga.. Kai, na sure maga u be.. Can someone play me kelly handsome's Maga don pay
Re: .. by kulboy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
After three weeks of online dating....gf commits suicide...what would she Do in a years time.. grin grin
@OP get Real...meet her up and stop professing love to an internet personality.

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Mirror ...on The Wall. / Do You Ever Wonder / Do U Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.