Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... (983 Views)

Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? / Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Which one can a lady maintain and keep for long? a. Secret b. Money c. Virginity d. Clothes
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Different ladies,different strengths and different weaknesses...it all depends on the individual.
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by seunfly: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Women are bundles of secret, even though they don't have stomach to keep alot of secrets and thats is why their hubby or a close malefriend may be their confidant. Yet they are the best in keeping the most dangerous secret that can affect their marital or s*exual relation survival.
However if i'm to put your list into order of women they are:
* Secret
* Money
* Clothe
* Virginity
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by larrymoore(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
seunfly: Women are bundles of secret, even though they don't have stomach to keep alot of secrets and thats is why their hubby or a close malefriend may be their confidant. Yet they are the best in keeping the most dangerous secret that can affect their marital or s*exual relation survival.
* Secret
* Money
* Clothe
* Virginity
point
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by xynerise: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
phineboy1pimple: Which one can a lady maintain and keep for long? a. Secret b. Money c. Virginity d. Clothes
Her make-ups undecided
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Different ladies,different strengths and different weaknesses...it all depends on the individual.

Which of these do you think is d most common?..
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
seunfly: Women are bundles of secret, even though they don't have stomach to keep alot of secrets and thats is why their hubby or a close malefriend may be their confidant. Yet they are the best in keeping the most dangerous secret that can affect their marital or s*exual relation survival.
* Secret
* Money
* Clothe
* Virginity

Lol!... So virginity base on your list is not important compared to the others?...
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
xynerise:
Her make-ups undecided

Why?..
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by dlight1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
it all depends on the lady but I feel it's more difficult for a lady to keep her virginity given the societal pressure and the level of sexual perversion but as for the other items it varies, though girls are known to be chatterbox a good number of them are good at keeping deep secrets
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
None!Trust me.
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
d light: it all depends on the lady but I feel it's more difficult for a lady to keep her virginity given the societal pressure and the level of sexual perversion but as for the other items it varies, though girls are known to be chatterbox a good number of them are good at keeping deep secrets

Not sure you got the question rite... Based on yur response... Do you mean its a lot easier for them to keep the other options than maintaining their Virginity?....
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
tpacalipse: None!Trust me.

Why?
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by caukerzee(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
phineboy1pimple: Which one can a lady maintain and keep for long? a. Secret b. Money c. Virginity d. Clothes
CLOTHES ONLY!!
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
caukerzee: CLOTHES ONLY!!

Dude? So in your opinion.. Women can maintain their clothes Better than the other three?...

Why?
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

Which of these do you think is d most common?..
Okay,i'll say secret
Re: Which Of These Can A Woman Be Very Good At?.... by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: Okay,i'll say secret

Noted...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Women Love To Hear / The Ideal Woman / Is This True About Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.