Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (12324 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by IleIfe2(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2012
Oya legless brainless Maradona how will you react?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Elueme: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2012
IBB oya accept this challenge or we ll believe you Re part of the hidden forces behind haram Boko insurgency.... Lol
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ifihearam: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Baba_O:
Why ibb sef dey always use aides to pull stuffs as if he's intelligent?.

That's one thing I love about him.....he is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jamil2(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Is this how Nigeria turn to? I am a shame of these dudes, it's clearly shows that justice is no longer in place only the powerful people will do as they likes. What is causes of this dillema I can see FG is a failure for not bringing the accused and suspects people to the book and judge them accordingly. However all these forms of attacking each other wouldn't solve our problem rather turning it to become worst.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Elueme: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Baba_O:
Why ibb sef dey always use aides to pull stuffs as if he's intelligent?.
IBB is as dull as the goat.. Afegbua does everything, does he (IBB) have any brain at all.. Afrgbua, time to reply, am waiting. Gang gan!!!!!!
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2012
[size=18pt] ♍♈ husband is ∂ ƍöôϑ couple[/size] grin

No be ♍e spoke ₳♍ cheesy
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Farakay: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2012
Ibb doesnt attend dat kind of debate, he wil send one of his assistance.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by IleIfe2(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

That's one thing I love about him.....he is intelligent.

He is a greedy corny man.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by okunboy: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2012
This two old fools might jst happen to be diff faces of d same coin. Edwin clark.......leader of MEND! IBB.........Leader of BOKO HARAM. So what are we saying here?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by chucky234(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Why senility test when its a known fact that both men are senseless corrupt figure with questionable characters,somebody should please echo it to them that Nigerians don't give a poo about their childish display of ignorance.
Imagine people who contributed to the downfall of this great nation coming out in public to seek unnecessary relevance when they should be burying the ugly faces in shame,we need a revolution to wipe off these fools from this country.

2 Likes

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by DExplorer1: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2012
This man is speaking for millions of you speechless Nigerians. I dare IBB to accept the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by IleIfe2(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Farakay: Ibb doesnt attend dat kind of debate, he wil send one of his assistance.

Who is he? A former ruthless bigoted kleptomaniac dictator. Killer dey form bigboy
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by nagoma(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2012
This grumpy oldman Clark is a real Wally. If he has evidence that IBB is behind BH let him save the country by giving us the details so that he IBB can be arrested. We are fed up with this Clarical nonsense. A school debate for the over 70s? IBB has more achievement more clout than a one time commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by idowuswap: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Abegi.hausa are senseless let them kill their selves finish yoruba education is given us decency.animal peeps
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
This man is speaking for millions of you speechless Nigerians. I dare IBB to accept the challenge.

[size=15pt]GAN gan!!![/size]

Watch out for part 2

grin
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Dhelake: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2012
jude33084:

Must Ɣ☺Ʊ guys always call people Fools

As long as IBB had τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ t̶̲̥̅̊iϻe t̶̲̥̅o reply him then, let him challenge him ąg∂ɪ̣̇η. Ɣ☺Ʊ can never tell where truth will come out from wink
this man is far more educated dan ibb, hez supposed to tend to waive certain comments .... My callin him a fool has reason ... Jst lst week, he waz exchangin words wit Femi Fani-Kayode(FFK)
Someone who is young enov to his son ... I hope he realise dat exchangin words wont take Nigeria to anywhere
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by maigaskiya1: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2012
Detongue: If i were Ibb, i will accept d challenge
wetin u wnt mak hm do.ibb kan nt exonerate hmsf as a boko chairman na
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by bumps(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2012
That u own crude oil doesnt mean u re intelligent
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: this man is far more educated dan ibb, hez supposed to tend to waive certain comments .... My callin him a fool has reason ... Jst lst week, he waz exchangin words wit Femi Fani-Kayode(FFK)
Someone who is young enov to his son ... I hope he realise dat exchangin words wont take Nigeria to anywhere

I tire for them sha oh! undecided
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jamil2(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2012
idowuswap: Abegi.hausa are senseless let them kill their selves finish yoruba education is given us decency.animal peeps
your comment should asap turn to your entire tribe and that of your bastards parents mahaukaci kawai.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by alkadriyar(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2012
9ja voice: but he will not, is he not a core-northerner.
4get the deception that he is of northcentral IBB is an fulani man born in niger.

he cant stand a southerner in debate let him try
mumu that is how ur leader edwin clerk taught u to say "an fulani man"
u be "were"

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by waja(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Detongue: If i were Ibb, i will accept d challenge
. Clark will floor him.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Youngzedd(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2012
Clerverly: How will that bring down the price of garri in the market?

Na only Garri dey worry u?

Come I have excess.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Series22(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2012
9ja voice: but he will not, is he not a core-northerner.
4get the deception that he is of northcentral IBB is an fulani man born in niger.

he cant stand a southerner in debate let him try
point of correction. IBB is not a fulani man neither is he a hausa guy. His tribe is Gwari, 4rm niger state. If say u say Nupe, i 4 undastand smal. Ibo and ibibio are dey d same?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2012
Why is it so difficult for IBB and Buhari to condemn the killings of Boko Haram? even when observed and advised to do so, IBB becomes upset and call Edwin Clarke names. IBB is there something we should know ? The Northerners have mismanaged this country for 5 decades, sharing oil wells from Ijaw land to the rest of the Niger Delta to themselves. Now that GEJ is President, the entire North and their allies in the West are making leadership a living hell for a son of Niger Delta-A region which in sincerity has been despoil.d and bastardized by decades of misrule by the North and her allies in the West. This war, this conflict, this acrimony that is sown into our collective psyche, once it degenerates beyond control, you all will witness more Illegal refineries, more illegal bunkering and nothing for "Nigeria"; Lets face the fact, if the oil wells were located up North, the Boko Haram terrorists would have taken over and stopped the South that they hate not to benefitting except we become muslims and slave of the North. IBB, condemn Boko Haram, that is supposed to be a simple thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by texazzpete(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Abeg Edwin Clark should not speak for me...or any other reasonable Nigerian. I cannot recall him coming out to condemn MEND vociferously.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by maigaskiya1: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2012
Dhelake: wetin dey do dis EdwinClark man sef .... I tink hez creatin political awareness, so wen ogoni land secedes, he b'coms their president ... Must he reply all statements directed at him .... Old fools
atimes i wondr wat d heck is wrong wit reterdieens lyk u.ds a man dat hs d balls 2tel ds islamic baberic bastard kald ibb 2d face nd expose hs nefarious activites nd ure hear sitng by ur cheap phone or laptop talkng shit.wer d hell ws ur own fada wen boko men re kilng inocent pepl.anu mpam
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Youngzedd:

Na only Garri dey worry u?

Come I have excess.

I beg direct that ♏ãn t̶̲̥̅̊o̲ Benin make I give ₳♍ 2bags of garri since H̲̅€ now think through garri cheesy
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Lordave: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. I just de imagine that Islamic barbaric bombe .IBB. saying 'won thousand pipe hundred naira, phe d phe, amy robber, etc in the front judges. This Clark na badt guy o.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by banki(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Honestly i dont like this things that are going on I know that this government and the last elections have polarized Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines, this days all of us talk as ifwe can stand war, NO NIGERIAN IN HIS TRUE SCENES WANTS WAR, especially the politicians that are beating the war drums they stand to loose the most,most the southerners and easterners that are shouting war war have most of their investments in the North, the northerners have most of their businesses in the south if its a lie ask Dangote or even Edwin Clarke,Boko Haram insurgency needs intelligence gathering it needs tactfullness, but we are not getting results simply because our security agencies have failed us, the best hands in the police are guarding politicians and big private citizens, the SSS that is supposed to be the secret service is now public service, the army airforce etc are adequately funded on paper, theres so much distrust and above all there is no conection between the government and the people! why then would you trust the police or SSS to give them information if you have? when the police would paradee one set of suspects and sss would provide another set of suspects on the same matter.

Adamu chiroma ,Alamesigha, Edwin Clarke, atiku,tony anenih, Bamanga tukur are all pdp egg heads and dont represent the views and interests of thier people but represent thier pockets No one especialy the youth of nigeria should take any of them serious, we want a new nigeria we believe in a true nigeria we have the intellect we have the resources we have the people let us tell ourselves the truth we know who the real enemies of Nigeria are

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by mylifeisagift(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2012
IBB D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя own oooo...
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by mylifeisagift(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2012
IBB!!! D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя own oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Negotiation Remains Your Best Option / Police Arrest Obong Ndutima For Publishing Story Against Sen. Akpabio / Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.