Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (12325 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by nagoma(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is it so difficult for IBB and Buhari to condemn the killings of Boko Haram? even when observed and advised to do so, IBB becomes upset and call Edwin Clarke names. IBB is there something we should know ? The Northerners have mismanaged this country for 5 decades, sharing oil wells from Ijaw land to the rest of the Niger Delta to themselves. Now that GEJ is President, the entire North and their allies in the West are making leadership a living hell for a son of Niger Delta-A region which in sincerity has been despoil.d and bastardized by decades of misrule by the North and her allies in the West. This war, this conflict, this acrimony that is sown into our collective psyche, once it degenerates beyond control, you all will witness more Illegal refineries, more illegal bunkering and nothing for "Nigeria"; Lets face the fact, if the oil wells were located up North, the Boko Haram terrorists would have taken over and stopped the South that they hate not to benefitting except we become muslims and slave of the North. IBB, condemn Boko Haram, that is supposed to be a simple thing to do.
The question is -why is it so difficult for Jona to do anything at all despite all the resources at his disposal? And he knows who are behind BH as he said. What is all this diversionary tactics about condemnation from individual citizens who are not in government? All these people have condemned the terrorist group dozens of times.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Dhelake: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2012
mai gaskiya: atimes i wondr wat d heck is wrong wit reterdieens lyk u.ds a man dat hs d balls 2tel ds islamic baberic bastard kald ibb 2d face nd expose hs nefarious activites nd ure hear sitng by ur cheap phone or laptop talkng shit.wer d hell ws ur own fada wen boko men re kilng inocent pepl.anu mpam
to av mentioned anoda mans innocent fada in ur post ... Dat shwz d level of parental trainin u were given
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Jalal(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Why must this fool allow me to vent my anger on him now?we are talking about 2 elderstatemen here you are bringing in our young,intelligent,amiable president into it. Stop am ooo
take ur time, why must u call me names?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by jude33084(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Abeg Edwin Clark should not speak for me...or any other reasonable Nigerian. I cannot recall him coming out to condemn MEND vociferously.

...And Ɣ☺Ʊ are comparing MEND ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊
Boko Haram? undecided

Did Mend attacked mosque? Did they they tell Yardua(RIP) t̶̲̥̅̊o̲ resign ƌ̲̣̣̣̥n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊
convert t̶̲̥̅̊o̲ christian?

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guys behind MEND where known and did not hesitate t̶̲̥̅̊o̲ dialogue with τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ government.

Boko Harams are ƍöôϑ muslims doing their thing
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Clerverly: How will that bring down the price of garri in the market?

ur mates are after price of luxury goods lyk Range rover, Samsung s3 n co but u choose to remain worried about the price of garri cry cheesy
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Abeg Edwin Clark should not speak for me...or any other reasonable Nigerian. I cannot recall him coming out to condemn MEND vociferously.

Exactly. infact instead of clark to come out and further substantiate his claims against IBB he went further in insulting the Retardeen's Father. Both of them are senile IMO
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by cog1: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
texazzpete:

Since you don't want him to speak for
You,how many words have you been
bold enough
To say outside Nairaland?
Abi na for here e end? Sorry to
Disappoint you there's a real world
Out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Afam4eva(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2012
I think Nollywood should be scrapped because the dramacomedy that we witness in the political space is enough. These two men should admit themselves to a mental clinic because they're both senile.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Lordave: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

just listen to yourself. He should come and condemn people who are fighting for their rights. SMH. I bet you don't know anything about MEND.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Series22(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2012
waja: . Clark will floor him.
oya na make dem start.. Clark to ibb. I challenge u take one post
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2012
...'Who kill dele giwa? Na baba if put gida na ur own..'
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by DExplorer1: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2012
texazzpete:

MEND grievances was made clear, they came out and chanted for one cause, spoke for the diddled people of Niger-delta, they stood by it and after years, they got it. Can you please tell me what cause BH is fighting for?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Afam4eva(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Lordave: just listen to yourself. He should come and condemn people who are fighting for their rights. SMH. I bet you don't know anything about MEND.
They were fighting for their rights quite alright but they were also killing people.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by 2ruink(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2012
this IBB pls leave this country alone. arh-arh what is this? all this tired that refuse to retire sef!
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by alaoeri: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Will the public senility test stop the activities of BH? undecided
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by DExplorer1: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva:
They were fighting for their rights quite alright but they were also killing people.
How you go talk something like this? BH get right?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by edicolove: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2012
The biggest blunder of the north is to take on a south south president the way they have done. South south are not Yorubas or Ibos. They will not take things and keep quiet.

1. They control the country's resources
2. They always unite as one
3. They are not afraid of anyone or anything
4. They can sustain themselves in a war
5. They are angry because they have been marginalised and treated as second citizens in Nigeria for a long time
6. They have leaders that can move the people

The north should have just allowed Jonathan ruled in peace and if he didn't do well, vote him out if they can in 2015. This "make the country ungovernable" strategy will backfire big time. I have warned about this a long time ago. The north will emerge the biggest loosers for it. If they think they can overrun the ND in a war, then they are really living in the 60s. The odds are in favour of ND. Western powers will not back the north against ND. ND are on the coast. The middle belt and south east will not join the fight. Right from day one when they started killing corpers after a free and fair election, I knew they were asking for trouble. In fact, right from the time they rallied behind Turai to hold on to power, they had set the tone. It was a very very bad calculatiion and the bad blood that is being created right now is driving the regions further apart.

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ifihearam: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2012
mai gaskiya: wetin u wnt mak hm do.ibb kan nt exonerate hmsf as a boko chairman na

Na buhari be the real chairman ooo

Ibb na deputy
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ifihearam: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Na wa for u sha
So boko boys get right?
I nor sure say u be ibo man
Smh
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by ifihearam: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Jalal: take ur time, why must u call me names?

Same reasons you call our president names
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2012
The invitation itself is evidence of lack of senility, so IBB need not respond.But if he responds, that means both of them belong in the same camp.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Demdem(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2012
Lordave: just listen to yourself. He should come and condemn people who are fighting for their rights. SMH. I bet you don't know anything about MEND.

And will u STFU. Those MEND bastards told us they were fighting for the emancipation of the ND talking about how wretched their environment and villages are lacking basic amenities (in the middle of great oil wealth) in the process innocent lives were lost that includes and extends to those that died at Atlas cove Lagos.

Recent developments have however opened our eyes to see that these fooools were simply fighting for their pockets. Go to their villages and see the people still living like ants, the environment is bad (despite the retardeen being in power) etc yet these so called warlords are living large with their cohorts. I know this because i myself live in the ND. The ND people needs to be emancipated no doubt but MEND itself is a fraudulent and killer organisation whose leaders (past and present) need to face justice for their criminal acts

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Edwin Clark is fast losing his mind. When IBB and OBJ are moving around to offer the little they have to help Jona's govt, this old senile of a thing is busy running his mouth on the pages of newspapers. Even if their efforts won't yield anything, at least, they took practical steps to help. In his confusing mind, Clark thinks he's helping Jonathan. He wants to debate, over what?
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by DANILSA(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2012
If it happens clack will give IBB the disgrace of his life, IBB jus got to power through coup while clack is educated and brilliant. But they are both old fools that are part of the greedy and evil cabals that kept naija where it is today, they should both be kept in kirikiri.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by mylifeisagift(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Let the battle begin...A̶̲̅♏ enjoying this...
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

MEND grievances was made clear, they came out and chanted for one cause, spoke for the diddled people of Niger-delta, they stood by it and after years, they got it. Can you please tell me what cause BH is fighting for?

What did they claim they were fighting for?
Can u confidently say they have gotten it? (for ur info, MEND never fought for the presidency so dont give me retardeen story)
Can u confidently say that the wealth of the land has gone to the true inhabitants of these land or to the selfish miserable warlords?

Les get this straight, Boko is evil, MEND is criminous. both are murderers.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2012
maasoap: Edwin Clark is fast losing his mind. When IBB and OBJ are moving around to offer the little they have to help Jona's govt, this old senile of a thing is busy running his mouth on the pages of newspapers. Even if their efforts won't yield anything, at least, they took practical steps to help. In his confusing mind, Clark thinks he's helping Jonathan. He wants to debate, over what?
Over why IBB hasn't been a true states-man.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2012
info:

ur mates are after price of luxury goods lyk Range rover, Samsung s3 n co but u choose to remain worried about the price of garri cry cheesy
That's the basic necessity of life including shelter and cloth. How could someone who has no garri to drink would think of Range rover or SG S3? You're too slow to get the guy's drift.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Series22(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Series22: oya na make dem start.. Clark to ibb. I challenge u take one post
clark 1st eleven are:
ibori (GK)
Tompolo
asari
henry okah
Charlse okah
shoot@ sight
Clark (c)
derico
lawrence anini
osisikankwu
D.s.p Alameseya.
TEAM I.B.B:
Adamu ciroma(GK)
kaita
mohmd yusuf
Abu qaqa
Abu dada
mallam shekau
ibb(c)
el-rufai
lamido sanusi
babangida aliyu
Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by Afam4eva(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2012
ifihearam:

Na wa for u sha
So boko boys get right?
I nor sure say u be ibo man
Smh
I was talking about MEND.
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by banki(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is it so difficult for IBB and Buhari to condemn the killings of Boko Haram? even when observed and advised to do so, IBB becomes upset and call Edwin Clarke names. IBB is there something we should know ? The Northerners have mismanaged this country for 5 decades, sharing oil wells from Ijaw land to the rest of the Niger Delta to themselves. Now that GEJ is President, the entire North and their allies in the West are making leadership a living hell for a son of Niger Delta-A region which in sincerity has been despoil.d and bastardized by decades of misrule by the North and her allies in the West. This war, this conflict, this acrimony that is sown into our collective psyche, once it degenerates beyond control, you all will witness more Illegal refineries, more illegal bunkering and nothing for "Nigeria"; Lets face the fact, if the oil wells were located up North, the Boko Haram terrorists would have taken over and stopped the South that they hate not to benefitting except we become muslims and slave of the North. IBB, condemn Boko Haram, that is supposed to be a simple thing to do.

Oga you see the problem with you and the rest of your people you are going the ethnic way and thats not the right way! If not for the northerners would GEJ have gotten the ticket from PDP o is it a secret that they have the majority of delegates in the pdp!there is no way the so called northerners would have so much wealth without the collaboration of sons of the soil in the niger Delta !billonyre channel your energy to more fruitful ventures and stop playing victim!

The niger delta has better sons to offer better more intelligent people and more focused people but the enemies of nigeria Alamesigha included decided to bring someone that could be manipulated and now you have the results! what was Gej achievments in oil reach bayelsa? Doess it take years to know who a pragmatic and sincere leader is.... oshimole started transforming EDO state the moment he became governor so 4years later the job is still on going but the people have bought into his dreams, as much as i dont like him Goodswill Akpabio has shown realy and truly that money can be spent wellDonald Duke is a true son of the niger Delta, dont you wish he was your leader... stop this nonsense of the west and thier allies are making leadership hard for him,
Re: Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Over why IBB hasn't been a true states-man.
What makes Clark an elder statesman more than IBB? He only insulted IBB when he made the move to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / Buhari To Niger Delta Militants: Negotiation Remains Your Best Option / Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.