Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135742 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Pro02: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
L.R is available.I prefer a face to face transaction

175/lr
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
i'll advice u open an account with 4.s.h.a.r.e. First before u can download it to make it easy
Follow this linkhttp:///9l72w4q
Then u login to ur account to download it
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
i'll advice u open an account with 4.s.h.a.r.e. First before u can download it to make it easy
Follow this linkhttp://t.i.n.y.u.r.l.com/9l72w4q
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pro02: L.R is available.I prefer a face to face transaction

175/lr
wch site is it?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Manchikoabu: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex: i'll advice u open an account with 4.s.h.a.r.e. First before u can download it to make it easy
I have downloaded it successfully. I appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by barikay: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Michky: Be.tdaq is not accepting registration from nigerians o. How did you go about yours?
they do sir. They don't hav single prob registering Nigerian. Try again what was the error message that u got? May be d site is down or u hide ur own ip. Try with another system. I just login now
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by bemagnify: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
I av a 95% sure bet dat am going bet 4500k on it... Shud i post d pick?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Lordgatt46(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
bemagnify: I av a 95% sure bet dat am going bet 4500k on it... Shud i post d pick?
common guy post it nw
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
bemagnify: I av a 95% sure bet dat am going bet 4500k on it... Shud i post d pick?

Lol, bros, na wa for dis your question o, drop the bomb jorr make all us blowww. Na which day we start dey take permission to drop pick again.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Manchikoabu: Who has downloaded the ebook file successfully through that link Udemzy posted? I find it difficult from my end.
I just did, I'm reading it this nite.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
i dis like this 1x2 betting......
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Manweysabi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
fire on!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex: i'll advice u open an account with 4.s.h.a.r.e. First before u can download it to make it easy
thanks man.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by haychPee(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Guys ar waiting!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
na wa f̶̲̥̅̊☺я u o, u don see person wen say honey bitter? I beg share.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
So we don't have even a single female punter.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Manchikoabu: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: I just did, I'm reading it this nite.
Nice one... Have also downloaded it successfully now!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Here is d insight of d book
The System - How to Win 91.3% of All Your Sports Bets
As I promised, my system is very simple but highly effective. It involves just four easy steps that can be done in a few minutes each day.
The System in a Nutshell
We basically bet on sports where one team/player is playing against another team/player. All our bets involve backing the qualified favorite team/player to win. It’s as simple as that. We qualify our bets each day using the rules outlined below. Although the system works out the BEST bet for you each day, you could enjoy high strike rates following the other top qualified bets worked out by the system.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Yeah, I'm back. The bot don free me
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Strangely I have not placed any bets today. Still relaxing from that Saturday loss.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Manchikoabu: Yes I was giving suggestions by posting sites, and it got me banned! Try Saharabet,888bet and paddypower.
wich saharabet...saharabet is a nigeria site bt dey do not offer lay market....they are d driest site i have seen..no reasonable market
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by 2best(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Guys what betting site do u guyz use, I fink am intrested
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
The Rules of the System
Step #1: Glance at the bookmaker’s list of all sports bets offered on the day where you can bet on one team/player to win over another. Some bookmakers call these bets “Head to Head” bets.
Step #2: Make a mental note of all sports that have the option to draw the match. So these matches will have three betting options…Team/Player A to Win, Team/Player B to win or a DRAW Option. This is common with soccer matches for instance.
Now make a note of all matches that DON’T have draw option. This is common with tennis matches for example.
Step #3: For matches that DO have a draw option, look for the favorite team/player that has an odd of 1.53 or above WHILE having the biggest gap in the odds between the favorite and the outsider.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
drop it if u get..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
For matches that DO NOT have the draw option, look for the favorite team/player that has an odd of 1.44 or above WHILE having the biggest gap in the odds between the favorite and the outsider.
Step #4: Write down the two gaps you have for the day. The gap for the match without the draw option is the true spread. But the gap for the match with the draw option is NOT the true spread. You have to divide this gap by three (3) to get the true spread. Once you’ve got the true spread, compare the two figures. The figure that is bigger is your BEST bet for the day.
__
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
You can apply this system to all betting options for the day to work out your BEST bet of the day. Or you can apply it to a specific sport to work out your best bet of the day for that particular sport. The more sports you cover to come up with just one best bet of the day, the more accurate your result will be.
Here’s an example you can follow…
I’ve simplified it to make things easier to understand. Please note that the Favorite player/team is the one that is paying the lesser odds and the outsider is the team/player that is paying the higher odds.
Today’s Matches
Boxing
Match #1: Favorite: 1.03 Outsider: 11.00
Match #2: Favorite: 1.82 Outsider: 1.96
Match #3: Favorite: 1.42 Outsider: 2.45
Tennis
Match #1: Favorite: 1.48 Outsider: 2.63
Match #2: Favorite: 1.03 Outsider: 3.25
Soccer
Match #1: Favorite: 1.30 Outsider: 12.00 Draw: 5.00
Match #2: Favorite: 1.80 Outsider: 3.60 Draw: 4.50
Match #3: Favorite: 1.57 Outsider: 6.50 Draw: 3.57
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mybettingtips:
wich saharabet...saharabet is a nigeria site bt dey do not offer lay market....they are d driest site i have seen..no reasonable market
Lol
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
A quick glance at the matches above shows that boxing and tennis don’t have a draw option while soccer does. So we first look for the favorite in the soccer match that has the odds of 1.53 or more and has the biggest gap between the favorite odds and outsider odds. Both matches 2 & 3 have favorites with odds of 1.53 or more. However, the gap between the favorite odd and outsider odd for match 2 is only 1.8 (3.6 – 1.cool. But the gap between the favorite and outsider odd of match 3 is 4.93 (6.50 –
1.57). So match 3 is the pick from the matches that has a draw option.
To get the true spread of a match with draw option you have to divide the gap by 3. So 4.93/3 = 1.64.
Now lets look at the matches without the draw option. We are looking for a favorite with odds of 1.44 or more and that has the biggest gap between the favorite odds and outsider odds. The favorite in boxing match 2 and the favorite in tennis match 1 have odds of more than 1.44. But the
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
favorite in tennis match 1 clearly has the bigger gap between the favorite odds and outsider odds. The gap is 1.15 (2.63 – 1.48).
Now, when you compare the true spread of the selected match with draw option (1.64) to the selected spread of the match without a draw
(1.15)…we find that the selected match with draw option has a bigger spread. Hence it is our pick for the day.
So the bet of the day in this case is Soccer Match #3 Bet on the Favorite to Win.
Remember…we always divide the spread of matches with the draw option with 3 in order to get a TRUE spread value. Then only can we compare it to the spread of the match WITHOUT the draw option.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bonus One – Weekly Income Blueprint
Now that you know how to pick winning matches, lets explore the core strategies of massive profit generation using effective money management techniques.
Over the years I’ve had some clients ‘pester’ me about how they can make bigger gains from an average odds of $1.57. Although they failed to see the massive benefit of having a system that is actually profitable…regardless of the odds, I nevertheless decided to share my staking method that excites even the most conservative bettor.
Since we bet on certain qualified favorites, we don’t have the luxury of enjoying odds of say $10 (9/1 or +900). But the good news is that we can create the results of betting on bigger odds without the added risks of betting on bigger odds. How? The secret is known as Parlay or accumulator betting.
This basically involves making a bet and then once that bet has won…taking your entire winning and original stake and betting it on the next bet. You can do this as many times as you like.
Say it’s Monday morning and you’ve just spotted your qualified bet for the day paying 1.75. You put $100 on it. You win the bet and get back $175 ($100 original stake/wager plus $75 profit). Now it’s Tuesday and you’ve spotted your best bet of the day paying $1.61. You take your entire winnings of $175 from Monday’s bet and invest it on Tuesday’s bet. You win your Tuesday’s bet giving you a total of $281.75 ($175 x $1.61). You can keep repeating this for the whole week!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
A word of caution though. With each extra bet you decide to add you your parlay bet, you increase the risk of wiping out your running total. So I suggest you first start with just two-bet parlays. As you get comfortable, add more bets to your parlay run.
I’ve got many clients who run seven to ten bet parlays. A seven-bet parlay will give you an average return of $235 on a $10 starting bet. Your bet will look like this:
$10 x 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 = $235
The above parlay bet is the equivalent to making ONE bet on odds of $23.50. Winning a bet paying odds of $23.50 is clearly a longshot. But
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
regularly nailing a 7-bet parlay is not difficult. Plus, you only have to win one parlay bet out of 23 to make a profit!
Here’s What I do for Great Fun and Returns
My parlay bets start with $80 and I run them over either a four-bet, five- bet, six-bet, or seven-bet parlay…all depending on how I feel. And if my parlay loses, I start my next parlay with an additional $10. So if my $80 parlay loses, my next one starts with $90. If that loses, I start the next one with $90. I’ve never had to go past $110. The beauty of this method is that the extra $10 adds massively to my profits. An $80 parlay makes on average $1880 on a 7-bet parlay. Say I lost the $80, 90 & $100 bets. My total loss is $170. Then I win the $110 parlay giving me $2,586. I take the loss of $170 out of $2,586 and I’m still $2,416 ahead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.