Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,425 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Football Betting.... Season One - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting.... Season One (135761 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bonus Two – The $96,000 Yearly Blueprint
If you are looking for a very robust and conservative way to accumulate massive amounts of money from sports betting…then the method I’m about to disclose to you is the BEST there is. This money management method involves starting betting with just $100 but can make $96,000 per year with no extra risk. I’ll base my bets on $100 bets but you can start with any amount you like and are comfortable with.
The first thing you need to do is to establish a betting bank. A betting bank is your separate funding allocated specifically for betting. You cannot add outside money into your betting bank and you only withdraw money from it when it hits maturity. The betting bank has to be self- sustaining and all profits and losses are adjusted within the bank. I like to see a starting betting bank to be an amount 20 times the betting amount. So if you plan to start your bets with $100, your betting bank has to be $2,000.
The Rules of Operating a Betting Bank 1- Establish a maturity amount
2- Make bets with 5% of your original bank
3- Reinvest all profits back into your betting bank 4- Let the bank absorb all losses as well
5- Once your original bank doubles in size, you also double the bet amount
A maturity amount is the amount of money you plan to make before withdrawing money from the betting bank. A good maturity amount to aim for is $32,000. Here’s what my plan looks like with a $32,000 maturity amount.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Betting bank $2,000. Start betting with $100. Reinvest all profits bank into the betting bank. So when my bank has grown to say $3,100…I still make bets with $100. However, once my bank doubles from $2,000 to $4,000 - then only I double my bet amount from $100 to $200. I try to double my bank every 4 to 6 weeks. I keep doubling until my bank has grown to $32,000. So it looks like this: $2,000, $4,000, $8,000, $16,000 & $32,000. Once I had hit the $32,000 mark, I take out $30,000 and start the process all over with $2,000 betting bank.
In most years I’m able to make $32,000 three times a year. So my net profit amounts to $96,000. The maximum amount I’d recommend as a
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
maturity figure is $64,000. To double a $32,00 bank into $64,000 your bets have to be $1,600 each time. From experience, betting larger than $1,600 regularly with the same bookmaker arises suspicions amongst the bookmaker loss management staff. So it’s best to stick to $1,600 as the maximum bet size.
But You Can Make More Money…
Once you hit your maturity betting bank amount and you do not need to use the money, you can continue to bet with that amount. Say your maturity amount is $64,000. Once your betting bank hits $64,000, you basically continue to bet with $1,600 per bet and reinvest all your profits into your matured betting bank. Your bank will continue to grow larger and larger but you stick to betting with $1,600 per bet and DO NOT double it once your bank doubles. Imagine making $32,000 every 6 weeks!
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bonus Three – The PRO Bettor's Blueprint
All professional bettors have five elements in common. And they are:
1. Plan
2. Persistence
3. Patience
4. Specialize
5. Business Mindset
In fact these elements are common with ALL successful people…from politicians to highly successful sports people…and to the very wealthy business people. I’ll show you how each of these elements apply directly to sports betting and how they have helped me become a million dollar bettor. Follow my advice and you’ll also succeed.
Plan
Starting profit-driven sports betting without a plan is like getting into your car and driving without knowing where you’d like to go. You’ll just go around in circles and eventually burnout. So plan every aspect of your betting. Some questions you should be asking yourself to help with the planning process is: How big will your betting bank be? What will your bet size be? How often do you think you’ll manage to double your betting bank? What will be the maturity amount for your betting bank? How will you structure your parlay/accumulator bets? What time of the day will you be betting?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Plan
Starting profit-driven sports betting without a plan is like getting into your car and driving without knowing where you’d like to go. You’ll just go around in circles and eventually burnout. So plan every aspect of your betting. Some questions you should be asking yourself to help with the planning process is: How big will your betting bank be? What will your bet size be? How often do you think you’ll manage to double your betting bank? What will be the maturity amount for your betting bank? How will you structure your parlay/accumulator bets? What time of the day will you be betting?
Persistence
Just because you have a few bad days, it doesn’t mean you look at quitting sports betting. If everyone quits after experiencing a few bad days at whatever he or she does then the human race would still be living in the dark ages. There would have been very little to no progress in all areas of our life. You need to keep your heads up through the good and bad times and keep pushing forward. I see way too many people give in too early in almost everything they do. It’s a recipe for disaster and long- term failure and most definitely a trait you don’t want to develop.
Patience
Betting on just one BEST bet per day can become boring at times. Also, betting on favorites paying around $1.57 may seem like a slow road to the riches. But believe me, making money this way is far more exciting than most other ways out there. Also, being able to double a betting bank
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Manchikoabu: Nice one... Have also downloaded it successfully now!

Study the book very well ooo..i'll advice u back test the system before betting on it...u can start with odd ranging frm 1.30-1.40 if u want to accumulate....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
every 4 to 6 weeks is by no means a slow way to riches. So always think of the bigger picture when you feel bored with my strategy.
Specialize
No surprises here at all. We specialize by betting on certain qualified favorites and manage our money using two money management techniques. We do not bet on any other offers given by bookmakers so all other types of bets are not attempted at all.
Business Mindset
Have you ever been to a retain store and found it to be empty…making you wonder how they ever manage to make any money at all and stay in business? But the same store could be busy at other times and that is when it makes its money. The same principle applies to sports betting. You may not always have profitable days or weeks. But that’s cool. It’s just part of doing business. The main thing is to make profits over a defined period. If you start worrying about results of a particular day or week and start basing your future decisions on that result, you will start to make bad business decisions. These decisions will be mainly based on hunch as suppose to accurate data.
This is why businesses always look at their quarterly or half-yearly profit figures to base future decisions from. Because a few weeks figures will never give you a trend reliable enough. Working with bad information is worse than working with no information at all.
So you should always look at 2 to 3 months of betting data before making decisions about your future betting strategies. You’ll be surprised how much this will help you make the correct decisions in all areas of your life!
Please do not take these five elements lightly. They are your building blocks to highly successful sports betting and a very rewarding financial future…
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Can someone pls summarise dis whole method....it is too long
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by expertman(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
I just Play Around Betdaq and discover they have Lay bet but they dont offer 0-0 lay bet besides their stuff is in Pounds not Dollar
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mybettingtips: Can someone pls summarise dis whole method....it is too long
lol.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Multimillionaire Horseracing Betting Guru & Horse Betting System Best Seller Mohammed Ali Of (www .horsebettingracingsystem dotcom) Recently Emailed Me About Something Really Shocking!
He had stumbled upon a Tennis Betting System that he believes was created using the principles of Smart Money Law. I thought I’d share his experience with you incase you wanted to focus on betting on just ONE sport and really master it.
Here’s Mohammed’s brief but really intriguing story in his own words. It’s the actual email he sent a few of his long-term clients.
He has given me permission to share it with my clients as well…
Psst…!
...for the past 5 months I’ve been keeping a very lucrative secret from you…continue reading, only if you can keep this $44,895.97 secret to yourself…
My Fellow Betting Friend – Can You Keep a Secret?
I’m really steamed up…and I simply cannot take it anymore! For the past 5 months I’ve been keeping a very lucrative secret from you…
You see… 5 months ago Michael, a long-term client of mine emailed me this ebook titled “30 Seconds to Guaranteed Tennis Profits”. Naturally I was a bit curious about the profitability of this system so I put aside a $900 betting bank and started testing the system with my real money…
…and guess what happened?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Will be funding tomorrow Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd will eventually drop draws against Saturday
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
i'll advice you back test the system before betting it...
U can go for odd ranging frm 1.30-1.40 if u want to accumulate.

NOTE:BACK TEST BEFORE BETTING.....i have my reason
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Five months later my bank had grown to $44,895.97!
Here’s the actual screen snapshot of the bank balance…
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
www.SmartMoneyLaw.com
SMART
MONEY
You’ll Win 91.3% Of All
Your Sports Bets
‐‐It Takes Just 70
Seconds to Use!
By Steven Taylor
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Mybettingtips(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
blink182: lol.
Am crious... I have other tins to do., not jst sit here and read long comprehension
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Proven Sports Betting System
International copyright © 2001-2009 by SmartMoneyLaw.com. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written consent of SmartMoneyLaw.com, including, but not limited to, in any network or other electronic storage or transmission, or broadcast for distance learning. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to SmartMoneyLaw.com, or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All brand and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the service without the written permission from SmartMoneyLaw.com . Any violation of the copyright, trademark and/or usage limitation will be vigorously pursued by legal proceedings using our legal advisors John Howard & Associates.
Legal & Earning Disclaimer
Since we do not know your personal capabilities & motivation levels, we cannot guarantee you’ll make any set amount of income listed at our website or this publication. We will not be held responsible for any form of loss, financial or otherwise caused by using information in this publication or our website. Individual results will vary and we make no guarantees to your personal achievements.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
i need a mentor......(i no get money oo)i dislike the 1x2 bet,i need the guru(s)in the house to mentor me on a good betting market....i'm ready to learn
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
anybody on live? seems everton dey hot oh....
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is NOT a free book!
Creating something that works this well takes a lot of time and effort. Most people understand the energy required to create and then fine-tune such a system so they respect other people’s copyrighted material. But there’s a handful of ‘cowboys’ who think that infringing copyright is a victimless crime. We’ve got a vendetta to track and prosecute all such infringes involving any aspect of my website, books or emails.
How We Do It?
Every computer connected to the Internet has a unique IP address. Our IP tracking software reveals your unique digital address from which your physical location can be easily tracked. Each PDF book downloaded is automatically coded and imprinted with a hidden & unique tracking number that links to your IP address.
Anyone who illegally copies any aspect of my Smart Money Law website or system, or uses my trademarked & copyrighted Smart Money Law text, images or any aspect of my site or system without express permission will be promptly reported to their merchant, billing and hosting company, plus to all other related organizations for immediate account closure. I will then use my solicitors (John Howard & Ass) to file a lawsuit in accordance with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act International (DMCA-I). We will prosecute all offenders to the full extent of the law - regardless of where you live. So please do us all a favor and exit this document if you are here for any dubious reasons.
If you suspect any sort of copyright abuse or if you suspect that someone else has copied parts or this entire book and is distributing it, please do contact us using this email:
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mybettingtips:
Am crious... I have other tins to do., not jst sit here and read long comprehension
Then I think Oga udex should be dropping picks with it. I also do not really have that time, especially the analysis part. Just rest Ʋя mind Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd read the book, I've read it already Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd it took less than 30mins.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction
The System…………………………7 How to Win 91.3% of All Your Sports Bets
Bonus One…………………………10 Weekly Income Blueprint
Bonus Two…………………………12 The $96,000 Yearly Blueprint
Bonus Three…………………………14 The PRO Bettor's Blueprint
Unadvertised “$44,895.97” Super Bonus…………………………16
The $44,895.97 Super Secret I'd Been Hiding from You, But With Good Reasons..
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Introduction…
First of all thank you taking the time and effort to explore my system ‘Smart Money Law’. I’m not going to bore you with a long introduction, as I’m sure you’re eager to get started. But before we plunge into exploring the system itself, here are some things you need to be aware of.
Firstly, don’t let the simplicity of my system fool you into thinking that it might not work. It works! I’ve got every result for the past seven years posted at the member’s area with new picks and results added daily.
If you’ve purchased the $399.95 package, which includes the system, bonuses & lifetime of daily picks/tips package…then you’ll be getting your login details within 12 hours. You can then login to the member’s area and obtain your daily picks for life and also view all picks for the past seven years.
If you’ve purchased just the system and bonuses at $49.95 then you’ll be using the system to make your own picks each day. Don’t worry, your results will be the same as what’s in the member’s area…as we will be using the exact same system.
Over the years I’ve seen many people start my system and enjoy regular profits from it. I’ve also seen quite a number of people take no action or quit way too early just after a few bad bets. The point I’m trying to make is that all systems at times have bad runs. And the people who end up making excellent money from my system are those that stick to it through bad times and good times. So if you start with a few disappointing results, don’t worry. It’s just part of making money from this business.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Study the book very well ooo..i'll advice u back test the system before betting on it...u can start with odd ranging frm 1.30-1.40 if u want to accumulate....
Have you tried the system? How efficient?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
The main thing is that you are well ahead overall. That’s the business mentality you need to adopt to succeed in any moneymaking venture – including profit-driven sports betting. I’ve read many B.S. excuses given when ‘lazy’ clients ask for refunds. Yes, I do read them all. In fact I print them out and stick them on my office wall as a reminder of how pathetic some people are. Here I have a very simple system that has made my clients and I hundreds of thousands already. Thousands follow my system daily…and have paid me $399.95 for the privilege. Yet I still have some souls still not being able to make it work for whatever reasons (I just hope you are different as your financial future depends on it).
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
The author of the ebook funny oh. See how he wan scre boiz with his unique software tracking bla bla bla!!! But that system sef seems confusing, will calmly read it when I get time well well.
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by toluxa1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
where is bemagnify's pick, abi e don lost inside marlockj literature?
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
By the way, if you are not familiar with the different ways odds are displayed at bookmakers or have no idea where to bet online, here are two links that will help:
Where to bet: http://www .smartmoneylaw dot com/bet.htm
Convert Odds: http://www .smartmoneylaw.com/odds dot htm
Now sit back, relax and let’s get started…
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by Excelboi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Marlock u get time... Nice job though
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
marlockj: Introduction…
First of all thank you taking the time and effort to explore my system ‘Smart Money Law’. I’m not going to bore you with a long introduction, as I’m sure you’re eager to get started. But before we plunge into exploring the system itself, here are some things you need to be aware of.
Firstly, don’t let the simplicity of my system fool you into thinking that it might not work. It works! I’ve got every result for the past seven years posted at the member’s area with new picks and results added daily.
If you’ve purchased the $399.95 package, which includes the system, bonuses & lifetime of daily picks/tips package…then you’ll be getting your login details within 12 hours. You can then login to the member’s area and obtain your daily picks for life and also view all picks for the past seven years.
If you’ve purchased just the system and bonuses at $49.95 then you’ll be using the system to make your own picks each day. Don’t worry, your results will be the same as what’s in the member’s area…as we will be using the exact same system.
Over the years I’ve seen many people start my system and enjoy regular profits from it. I’ve also seen quite a number of people take no action or quit way too early just after a few bad bets. The point I’m trying to make is that all systems at times have bad runs. And the people who end up making excellent money from my system are those that stick to it through bad times and good times. So if you start with a few disappointing results, don’t worry. It’s just part of making money from this business.
Bros wetin u think say u dey do........y u dey post the book for here like that naa,e no good ooo,just read and send to others if u want to
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by marlockj: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
That's all for does who cnt download the ebook.and for does who dnt hv patient to post here this is jst small always b patient.I hv mre ebooks to drop if u pple complain too much I will drop mre.una blood 2 dey hot
Re: Football Betting.... Season One by udemzyudex(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
marlockj: That's all for does who cnt download the ebook.and for does who dnt hv patient to post here this is jst small always b patient.I hv mre ebooks to drop if u pple complain too much I will drop mre.una blood 2 dey hot
Lol....we need more,drop them here plsss
Me sef wan be professional

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.