Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,382 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef (851 Views)

It's Rainy Over Here, Let's Talk Sex?...aarh E Dey Do Me Gizz Gizz / Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by ajailer(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi ppl.is it ok for me to give dis girl money..now i just met her,she is a student,never bleeped her as she is a muslim n fasting rite now.2wks back i helped her wid 5k wen she said something like she does not av provision which is supposed to b sustaining her in dis fasting period.later took her out to dinner n wen she was leaving didnt want to collect d money i was offering her for her t.fare but i made sure i gave it to her...now 2days ago,she told me she mistakenly crashed someone's laptop hard disk n is expected to repair it.wen she said dis,i saw my being billed coming bt just turned a blind eye on it.In d evening she brought up d issue again dat she has no money n needs to do d laptop for d owner,she finally made me to commit myself to helping her wid some amt albeit using a lady's persuasive power.....NOW i av decided to help bt i am like is she taking me for a ride as truly she does not seems to av rich folks,she told me she does not av a bf bt we all know women lies now..is she a gold digger(sorry to use dat) or is it that some women once they c dat u r a nice friend dont count it as such a big deal to ask u for assistance.
PLZ help me out on this one
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by mecussey(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2012
Ask before you are been asked if you want to be a player, but if want to be genuine, then be yourself and asist with what you have, where you are, when you can.

1 Like

Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2012
ajailer: Hi ppl.is it ok for me to give dis girl money..now i just met her,she is a student,never bleeped her as she is a muslim n fasting rite now.2wks back i helped her wid 5k wen she said something like she does not av provision which is supposed to b sustaining her in dis fasting period.later took her out to dinner n wen she was leaving didnt want to collect d money i was offering her for her t.fare but i made sure i gave it to her...now 2days ago,she told me she mistakenly crashed someone's laptop hard disk n is expected to repair it.wen she said dis,i saw my being billed coming bt just turned a blind eye on it.In d evening she brought up d issue again dat she has no money n needs to do d laptop for d owner,she finally made me to commit myself to helping her wid some amt albeit using a lady's persuasive power.....NOW i av decided to help bt i am like is she taking me for a ride as truly she does not seems to av rich folks,she told me she does not av a bf bt we all know women lies now..is she a gold digger(sorry to use dat) or is it that some women once they c dat u r a nice friend dont count it as such a big deal to ask u for assistance.
PLZ help me out on this one
a very funny story.. On the issue of the laptop.. I will just say, tell her to bring it. You'll go and fix it yourself.. Any excuse that comes in will only prove one thing ''deceit''

1 Like

Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by seedord247(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2012
why would you give her money in the first place . .

I'm tired of you guys bashing Nigerian girls with fake stories, If pple see your stories now, they will believed that the girl is a freeloader not knowing you the one that open the load for her to suck.

If you think she's asking too much, kindly sit her down and tell her that you are doing this for a purpose. tongue

Maybe after Ramadan you will yansh her.
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by MMM2(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2012
Op

If u have d money help her out,
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by 2goodbobo(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2012
Don't fall prey to her trickery. Like someone said, ask her to give you the Laptop so that you can take it for repairs and then listen to her response. I am SMH at the way some girls can be rabbity when demanding for money from Guys!
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2012
You are a rookie. Make your mistakes and learn therefrom. No free advice for you.
Re: Pls Check Out This Situation For Me O..c Wetin Women Dey Do Sef by mspookie: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2012
are u expected to spend yr life savings fixing d laptop? r u expected to sleep with every beggar in town help d needy if u can and move on. is dis suppose to be a big deal,

(1) (Reply)

Will U Believe Dis He Says Its A Mistake / To Marry A Lady Who Is Taller Than You / How Do I Get Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.