Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Relocating To Texas - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Texas (17599 Views)

Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Cheapest Flights To Texas From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Relocating To Texas by Ndipe(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Texas is way cheaper than California.
Re: Relocating To Texas by Sevs: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
I moved from New York to Austin more than six months ago and today I believe that this was one of the right decisions I made. The main reason is that many things are cheaper here than in NY, and the second reason is that there is the greatest concentration of horse lovers here. So now my every weekend is spent riding a horse! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies / Traffic Advisory: Eko Youth Walk For Tinubu Today. / Why Should Someone Sell Their Properties To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.