Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Best Gift Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift Ever (1155 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / ****** Best Gift Ever This Season ****** / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift Ever by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2012
To men, what's the most appreciated gift you ever gave a lady?

To ladies, what's the nicest gift you ever got from your man
Re: Best Gift Ever by KINGwax(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2012
I aint surprised no one bothered to comment here. U knw why? In nigeria, girls are collectors while guys do the giving. The irony there is, guys who give are considered as M.U.M.U. So, who u wan make im confess now? The thieves or the mumu?
Re: Best Gift Ever by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Huh Which part of Nigeria is that? So once u give ur significant other a gift, you become a mumu? Issorai.
Even if its one or two koret suggestions, I know I'll get.
Re: Best Gift Ever by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
What're her hobbies? What do you think she needs the most at this time?
Re: Best Gift Ever by KINGwax(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yield: What're her hobbies? What do you think she needs the most at this time?
well, that means i jes gave my girlie the wrong gift. For since we only see in every 10months, i think she shld have gotten a vibratorr. Cos she said she needed me most
Re: Best Gift Ever by omega25red(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
The best gift i gave my girl was a tiffanys bracelet made with black onyx beads
the best gift i got from her was a guitar hero set which was what i wanted for xmas a few years ago. i still use it till today

1 Like

Re: Best Gift Ever by olsmade(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
@topic, can't rili think of any. U cud buy her a nice watch tho - maybe a swatch, dey come in real nyc designs and you won't have to dig a hole in your pocket.
Re: Best Gift Ever by slimming: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Love
Re: Best Gift Ever by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Sry, i can only give u those that top my list. I hvn't received d best gift ever, prolly my future hubby would give me that

1.) A painting of me
2.)Micheal kors gold wristwatch. Wasn't the gift really, it's just that the person was very broke when he bought it
3.)Though i get this every year, i love what my friends write to me on my birthday cards. On some random days, i just go back to read those cards and cry my eyes out, lol
4.)Another was a Movado wristwatch from my dad when i graduated high school
5.)My friend had one of the Phi Mu Alpha guys serenade me.....The day she revealed to me she was my secret santa, she had two guys dressed up in business casual present my gift. One was holding a bouquet of flower, the other was holding this vase filled and decorated with candy to make it look like a flower, and a wrapped up box; which happened to be my gift. What made this gift so great is d fact that i was also her secret santa and d presentation was to die for, really.
6.)Another was from my ex-best-friend, lol. It was like two days b4 valentine's day; he took me to the store and said i was going to help him pick a vals gift for this chic he was trying to woo. See me hyping him and deliberating on the color i would wear on their wedding day. Only for him to pay for the gift, hand me the plastic bag, and say happy valentine. I was so freaking embarrassed.
7.)Study bible, Christian books by women of God, journals,...... though it came a month after my birthday, The heart behind this gift is still so priceless to me

Well, a lot of people want to buy expensive gifts, always remember to give gifts with some sort of writing to go with it. Write about your story in a card, how u guys hv grown together, how much you appreciate and love her. Or better still, make a video or something, i dnt knw. Trust me, it takes the gift to another level wink

1 Like

Re: Best Gift Ever by cori908: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cute, thanks a lot for sharing interesting ideas. I decided to test out personal creations when I will have to prepare a gift for someone next time. Father's Day is coming and personal creations customer service is actual more than ever.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Expensive / Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? / Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.