Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Unilag Change Of Course List,out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Change Of Course List,out! (5040 Views)

2015/2016 Nigerian Defence Academy 67th Regular Course List Of Successful Is OUT / Unilag Change Of Course Form Is Out / Unilag's Change Of Course Form How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by oskaywale(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
I heard from a relaible source that the Unilag 2nd list is out,this should be for students who applied for change of course,the list is said not to be on the official website,but is pasted in every department.candidate would be advices to go to Unilag as soon as possible to check,as you know Registration closses on 18th January.
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by generalpam: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
what facts backs this
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by Nickex: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2007
have you gone to unilag and seen the list on the notice board in any of the departments. Anyway, I would like to enquire if the DE list is out. Heard it might come out with or after the change of course list.
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by holla1(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2007
pls does it mean that people names who did not change their course will not come out on the second list too, pls i need to know
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by ebix: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2007
DId you hear that registration is ending by the 18th of january?It's on their website.I hope it's not for freshers o?
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by kooldamsel(f): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
@holla1
Heard dat admission for this year is over but i think there shud b a second and even a hird list but with unilag,xpect anytin.
Cheers
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by generalpam: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2007
do all of u read what i saw on the unilag latest news that the admission is closed what about the change of course people and that the martriculation something is posted till further notice what the hell are this people up to shocked
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by generalpam: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2007
hi naria user and all jambites of the best university in nigeria

nice uinlag release the list .thank GOD i am one of them .can someone tell me when the registration starts .what i saw their is 2 december which is already gone.can someone help me

happy x mas,
Re: Unilag Change Of Course List,out! by lollyp1(f): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2007
generalpam the registration continues any day till the 18th, congrats my name too came out.am happy 4 you,

(1) (Reply)

Meet The *MONSTER* 0f A Man That Inspired DRACULA And See His Real Life Castle / Meanwhile, Back In Osun State This Is How OAU Students Sometimes Get Water. / 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.