Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? (19837 Views)

Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / What Will Happen To The Odometer Of A Vehicle If The Engine Is Replaced??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? by SecondTimer4Car: 10:29pm On May 07, 2022
Umm
Re: My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? by adubam(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2022
POSH007:
The information here has really been useful, please I need help... Because I can be very skeptical when it comes to mechanic as I really do study about cars too on my own.
So I have a RX330 and upon raising the engine it brings out smoke whitish blueish somehow. But then my engine doesn't burn oil at all and the water level is perfect, many people said the engine is perfect after driving that is just from the bad oil they have been using for it and since I bought the recommended oil, that is why the change. Please what can be the cause and I want to fix some things soon on the car like the wheel sensor. I am in ikorodu so please if you have a genuine mechanic I won't mind, thanks

CC: Gazuzz
Re: My Engine Rings Are Failing: Is It Better To Work On It Or Change The Engine? by mine85(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
engine 80k, which car is that? how much is Toyota Camry tiny light engine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment / This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank / Mistakes To Avoid After A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.