Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram (8905 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by mukina2: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2012
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is due in Nigeria for talks expected to focus on the growing insecurity caused by Islamist militants.

She will discuss with President Goodluck Jonathan the recent wave of attacks by the Boko Haram group.

Its militants have stepped up attacks in the past year, targeting the UN headquarters in the capital, Abuja, churches and security buildings.

The ties between the two countries are strong largely due to the trade in oil.

Nigeria, Africa's leading oil producer, is the US's fifth largest supplier.

The BBC's Will Ross in Lagos says with
spiralling violence, the possibility of Nigeria's oil production being affected cannot be ruled out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19191822
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by miteolu(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin

I PRAY THAT HILLARY CLINTON WILL GIVE GEJ[b] MANUEL[/b] AFTER HER LECTURE

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Afam4eva(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
ok
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by hbrednic: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
oryle tongue
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ebamma(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
there is nothing to discuss now,its time for action,if america is really interested in helping us ,the should start sending some drones to maiduguri
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by meksroland: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nd also discuss how to divide this country

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
We need American Drones. Arewa and Boko Haram need lessons on aerial warfare.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by digitalclo: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Please let them label BH ITO urgently.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Youngzedd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
Improvement/security is need in our motherland.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Youngzedd(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
ebamma: there is nothing to discuss now,its time for action,if america is really interested in helping us ,the should start sending some drones to maiduguri

Am sure you don't have any relation there.

Those living there are not chicken that can be killed any how.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by omowolewa: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
sad Wait o! I am sceptical about Hillary's tour of African countries. I hope it produce reasonable and not exploitative results.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by joshuapharm(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
This woman has her personal interest apart from d BH issue. Why can't these whites just free us?

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
Americans don't do things for free...
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Shakara123(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
I have not forgotten the wikileak reports about Nigeria in a hurry.

They do not involve themselves if there are no diplomatic gains for them; the US. May God grant you the grace and wisdom Mr. President.

Only with time will the sponsors and members of the terrorist group (s) know that they might have bitten more than they bargained; chewing becomes a problem, swallowing then means death.

May God keep us united.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by sdiq: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
HA HA CLINTON WILL OUTSMART GEJ ADVANCE SLAVERY

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by oyewolestephen(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
yeah it is true
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ProfSule(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
After the drones are sent, then they will start stealing Nigeria's oil. Nothing goes for free, remember. wink

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by searay(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Youngzedd:

Am sure you don't have any relation there.

Those living there are not chicken that can be killed any how.
What are BH killing?
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by akin33(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yes, enemy of Jonathan, christians and Nigeria needs drones strike. Even now. I command drone strike in IBB house, BUHARI, ATIKU, ELRUFaiL and other bh sponsors. Let them be strike.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by tunexdavo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
ProfSule: After the drowns are sent, then they will start stealing Nigeria's oil. Nothing goes for free, remember. wink
dat usa will never do something 4 free
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ProfSule(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
indeed.
tunexdavo: dat usa will never do something 4 free
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by hurricaneChris: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
They should d drones to niger(IBB), adamawa(Atiku) Katsina(Buhari) and kano(Sanusi). With dis men silenced, we can internally manage El rufia, ciroma and danjuma wif d use of SSS
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by lacasa: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
joshuapharm: This woman has her personal interest apart from d BH issue. Why can't these whites just free us?

i tire oo
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by lacasa: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ask Libya, iraq, afghanistan, cuba, venezuala, guinea bissau, pakistan, wat it means fσr the USA ϯo medddle in Ūя̲̅ internal affairs.

i sorry fσr nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by azimibraun: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
Yes Ma! Yes Ma! Yes Ma! Dats all Gej hs gt 2 offer Her in d talks... @ least he may add "Hw Oga?"To it. dat is Bill Clinton o!.. Weak guy.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Dawdy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
America is behind the problem we are facing in Nigeria, I wonder how problem will solve problem, let look for solution, not problem again.

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by SisiKill1: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Where is Dayo with is famous GEJ/Hilary Clinton pix. cheesy cheesy

@ Topic
The whole thing sounds like an Open Day Session. I remember how we used to shake in terror when opening day is coming because this is when you parents come to school to check on you. They look at your text books, note books, your desk area, meet your friends, talk to your teachers about your progress and based on what they see and hear, they advice (or in my case. . . threaten) you on what needs to be done next.

Wonder what Mommy Hil will tell GEJ cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by youngmonie: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
Boko HARAM?.........doubt it.....
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ololo12: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire.. I am wondering did you read a piece by deandavid about confession of an ex boko haramist who converted to christianity. He gave his account on who the sponsors of Boko Haram are. I expected numerous comment on that piece, especially from you. But everybody ignored it. Is it that people are afraid to comment or what? That piece by that young man is too important to be ignored. If anything in that piece is to go by, then we're in deep trouble. Those of us in the southern part of Nigeria who think we're in our comfort zone are merely living in delusion and self denial, because the enemies are in our backyard and its a matter of time till the bombings start taking place!! We're not save bro!!!

Billyonaire: We need American Drones. Arewa and Boko Haram need lessons on aerial warfare.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Clemzy16(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Enough of the discussion.. We need Action!
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by igbo2011(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
The usa will cause more problems just like libya ivory coast congo and somalia. We need to wake up. America is the root cause to many of the worlds wars. They fund many wars to get cheap resources. Next they will put a base in Nigeria just like they are doing in liberia. When will us Africans wake up? Stop letting mainstream media tell you lies!! Cnn fox and bbc lie all the time.

7 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by fio(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
ARGH!!...dont we get it yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of £578,080 Stolen From NIMASA / Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate / We Had A Budget Surplus Of ₦89 Billion In 2019, Lagos State Corrects BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.