Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram (8908 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by fio(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
igbo2011: The usa will cause more problems just like libya ivory coast congo and somalia. We need to wake up. America is the root cause to many of the worlds wars. They fund many wars to get cheap resources. Next they will put a base in Nigeria just like they are doing in liberia. When will us Africans wake up? Stop letting mainstream media tell you lies!! Cnn fox and bbc lie all the time.

tanx, u just spoke ma mind.......that's why they call us animals, not bcoz of our skin complexion but due 2 our mode of thinking.......little advice"DONT MESS WITH AMERICANS" these people tink 10years ahead of us. They cause the division of soviet union, Nigeria is just a piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by str8talk1: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
ebamma: there is nothing to discuss now,its time for action,if america is really interested in helping us ,the should start sending some drones to maiduguri
We nd drones to start flying d whole of 19 Northern states.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Emylexray(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
azimibraun: Yes Ma! Yes Ma! Yes Ma! Dats all Gej hs gt 2 offer Her in d talks... @ least he may add "Hw Oga?"To it. dat is Bill Clinton o!.. Weak guy.
lol!!...i bet GEJ will not disagree on anything Hilarry says! His thought will be, Since its from the "whites" then it can't be questioned, they are infallible.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by HighChief4(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
ProfSule: After the drones are sent, then they will start stealing Nigeria's oil. Nothing goes for free, remember. wink

Nigeria's oil has always been stolen
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by str8talk1: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
y cant d Minister of Foreign Affairs do d talking? Must our President meet wt any dic*k n harry because he his a black african. tell me is nytin special about being white skinned. oh no wonder our dear President visited Germany one time ago n not even a high government official was at hand to receive him.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by igbo2011(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
f i o:

tanx, u just spoke ma mind.......that's why they call us animals, not bcoz of our skin complexion but due 2 our mode of thinking.......little advice"DONT MESS WITH AMERICANS" these people tink 10years ahead of us. They cause the division of soviet union, Nigeria is just a piece of cake.
Yes they funded the war in Bosnia, iraq-iran war in the 20s rwanda genocide. They also overthrow governments around the world like Haiti with Aristede, congo with Lumumba, opinochet of chila, mossadegh of Iran. Those big multinationals like Shell and BP also play a huge role too. Africans need to realize that America doesn't care for Africans and haven't since slavery. Why did America kill Troy Davis? Why did it take a month to kidnap the killer of Trayvon Martin. Why are schools in. Majority black neighborhoods so poorly funded? Whyvare blacks in the bottomof everything? Like healthcare and economics? Why are 38 percent of people on welfare black americans when they are 13 percent of the population? WAKE UP!!! They don't even care about black americans why would they care for black Africans?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by SamAfrik(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
When other countries eg Malawi, South Africa discussed biz with Mrs Clinton, Nigeria is busy discussing security. These boko haram guys are affecting us in more ways than we think.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by dasparrow: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
igbo2011:
Yes they funded the war in Bosnia, iraq-iran war in the 20s rwanda genocide. They also overthrow governments around the world like Haiti with Aristede, congo with Lumumba, opinochet of chila, mossadegh of Iran. Those big multinationals like Shell and BP also play a huge role too. Africans need to realize that America doesn't care for Africans and haven't since slavery. Why did America kill Troy Davis? Why did it take a month to kidnap the killer of Trayvon Martin. Why are schools in. Majority black neighborhoods so poorly funded? Whyvare blacks in the bottomof everything? Like healthcare and economics? Why are 38 percent of people on welfare black americans when they are 13 percent of the population? WAKE UP!!! They don't even care about black americans why would they care for black Africans?

Don't mind them. Our people never think and never learn from history. The whites bled us dry during slavery and through colonialism. Now in 2012, they still bleed us dry and Africans will sit there looking like mumu. And then we wonder why Africa is the laughing stock of the whole world.

@Post

I pray bees descend on Hillary Clinton and her crew chasing them away just like bees chased them away from Malawi. Now that will be fun grin
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by muktarmtt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Billoynaire I never knw u b firstclass mumu wit chicken brain u need drones, did USA solve problem in afganistan,libya nd iraq dey didn't dey even carry all thr soldier back home nd dey o ready put thr hands on thr Oil dat wat dey want nd left iraq soldiers wit out gud trainign socide bombing evryday ppl r dieying 4 9 years now thr in knw peace in jst incrizz of terro activities, dat wat is also hppn in 9ja if dey put thr hands. If u in peace dey will never get wat dey want so even u u r not save so beat dat mumu out of ur head.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Another session like below?

See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma

8 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
The time for Dialogue is over... it is time to flush the terrorists out!
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
There is nothing there to discuss about boko haram. They are a terrorist group that need to be caught, point blank period.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Joeblis(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
^^
oh lwad Lol!
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by ariy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Youngzedd: Improvement/security is need in our motherland.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by fio(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
str8_talk: y cant d Minister of Foreign Affairs do d talking? Must our President meet wt any dic*k n harry because he his a black african. tell me is nytin special about being white skinned. oh no wonder our dear President visited Germany one time ago n not even a high government official was at hand to receive him.

that's true
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by fio(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
SamAfrik: When other countries eg Malawi, South Africa discussed biz with Mrs Clinton, Nigeria is busy discussing security. These boko haram guys are affecting us in more ways than we think.

both business and security, where is the solution?
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by SisiKill1: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
dayokanu: Another session like below?

See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma

Bwhahahahahahaha!!

I swear this WILL NEVER get old!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by jamil2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
ebamma: there is nothing to discuss now,its time for action,if america is really interested in helping us ,the should start sending some drones to maiduguri
Do you think sending a drone should be the solution to the insecurity problem? Honestly you deserve to be cage because you are lacking the sense of reasoning.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by jamil2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
meksroland: Nd also discuss how to divide this country
Supported!
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by jamil2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: We need American Drones. Arewa and Boko Haram need lessons on aerial warfare.
Dude why not Nigerian drones? I am expecting you to apply the home technology and handle the arewa not depending on america innitiave.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by enochogulu: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nonesense..her coming will only attract embezzlement 4rm Hilary Clinton visit committee and ranting from Okonjo Iweala(mrs know it all)
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2012

Some Nigerians really have low IQ, honestly. You see them walking down the streets in their 30s, 40s and 50s, you think they have common sense but nothing. Pray hard to your God that I wasn't leading this country, nescient comments like this will send you to KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM PRISON for 30 days without food with persistent torture until common sense is able to resonate with you. Can't believe somebody above 18 would make such an asinine comment
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
Billyonaire: We need American Drones. Arewa and Boko Haram need lessons on aerial warfare.

Democracy has been shown to sometimes produce an unfortunate result. Dictatorship can be justified perfectly in such a case and comment like this. [/b]
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by 1025: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
this is just a joke. boko haram is inside aso rock. there won't be any head-way in this fight without fighting corruption.
jonathan and pdp are jokers.
how can everywhere u have anti nigerian programmes, pdp leaders will be there? how do u build and destroy at the same time?
let them start from aso rock if at all they have anything good for us.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Skii(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin

Ahn ahn, @dayokanu, make una chill small na...the man is still our president na, make we respect our elders small...lol
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by CHIDIEJIOGU: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
ONLY NIGERIANS LEADERS CAN STOP THIS BOKO HAREM NONSENSE.THE US DOSE'NT 'GIVE A DAM' ABOUT AFRICA MORE ESPECIALLY NIGERIA WHOM THEY TREAT AS 419NERS.THE VISIT OF MADAM CLINTON MUST HAVE SOME OTHER HIDDEN INTENTIONS.MOREOVER SEBI BRO JONA HAD SAID THAT THE US SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS WHEN THIS BOKO HARAM ISSUE STARTED.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2012

Just like the helped Libya abi. Dont pray for Americas support
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
This Visit does not come empty handed oooo. Am not comfortable with this coming hope she aint coming to recruit more CIA agents
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by Abbey2sam(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
hurricaneChris: They should d drones to niger(IBB), adamawa(Atiku) Katsina(Buhari) and kano(Sanusi). With dis men silenced, we can internally manage El rufia, ciroma and danjuma wif d use of SSS
do you think dat everybody in adamawa is bh...idiot
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by mynaija123(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
Youngzedd:

Am sure you don't have any relation there.

Those living there are not chicken that can be killed any how.

So.... Those that have been killed what are they? your enemies
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by F00028: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
miteolu: grin grin grin

I PRAY THAT HILLARY CLINTON WILL GIVE GEJ[b] MANUEL[/b] AFTER HER LECTURE

I pray that they give him the right datethis time.
Re: Hillary Clinton & GEJ To Discuss Boko-Haram by F00028: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
miteolu: grin grin grin

I PRAY THAT HILLARY CLINTON WILL GIVE GEJ[b] MANUEL[/b] AFTER HER LECTURE

I pray that they give him the right date this time. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Amendment Bill 2018: 3 Political Parties Ask Court To Stop Presidentia / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari / Guys I'm In Orlu Now And Today Wasn't Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.