Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers (13463 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / FG Distributes Clothes To Children In Borno IDPs Camps Ahead Of The Sallah. Pics / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by taharqa: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
fankasibe:
i will answeret u.
1. Replaced by virgin airline, emirate, British airways, (even Dana).et.c
2. Replaced by MTN, GLO, etí-sala et.c.
3. Replaced by kinsey Academy college ilorin, Roemichs int.college.
4. Replaced by *thinking* i don't knw.
5. We will all be replaced by white people.
But i some how support privatization coz' we are better under our colonia masters.
The NRC has not been privatised. In fact, it has been completely turned-around and is now largely functional. Its moribud offices have been refurblishd, most its way stations and workshop have been retooled, it has already conductd about 2 massive Recruitment processes for new workers, while its rail lines are either been repaired or already functional after a long time. Some interstate trains are now running after more than 10yrs of inactivity(the Lagos-Ibadan/Ilorin rail lines has since been repaird and train are now running on d route; the Ilorin-Kano rehabilitation has been completed and trains are supposed to have been running South-North but 4 a new problem with a bridge). The other PortHarcourt-Maiduguri rail line is been rehabilitated as we speak and is supposd to be completed by year end(hopeful this timeline wud be kept). The contracts 4 new modern rail lines has been given though I hv very little clue wot amount of progress have been made in this respect..... So d NRC has not been sold but is now functional: thankfully, we no longer pay salaries to workers that do nothing like we used to do
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am watching...... I hope all the corrupt personnel in the PHCN has been resigned also.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by jimmysho(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
We dont have light over 24 hours in my area. i state at Trademore estate lugbe abuja
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by emsgray: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
one of the best NEWS in this government. i'll never wish for anything likethose set of people for even my enemy.thank God!
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Maxdiamond(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank God that PHCN is going.Now,4 d past one week now,i av not buy fuel for my generator.i was plasma as i like,use A/c as i like,drink cold water as i like,use fan,light as i like.Thank God o.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Tattooboy: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
denko: Gej need time
so the Death Rate during his era can surpass the Gowon's?
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by ojabel(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
hisblud: increase? If them phcn useless their severance benefits on frivilous activities. Then the job market will surely increase. Let them use their money to create jobs.

They can not create any job at all, they're use to collecting free money.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by jaybee(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
Donalð Genes:
haahhahahahhahahahahhahaha yes ooo

you can say that aqain...me too..we having full and uninterupted light in ph..up GEJ..
The man is doin and could do well.just that 'some' retarded bastards in the north wanna be his spoiler

has the new owners of phcn taken over operations? or is phcn now on autopilot? i thought it is these nepa staff whom you are all castigating here that are manning the operations uptill now. lol need somw explanation, please.

1 Like

Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by civilserva: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
jaybee:

has the new owners of phcn taken over operations? or is phcn now on autopilot? i thought it is these nepa staff whom you are all castigating here that are manning the operations uptill now. lol need somw explanation, please.

You are very intelligent
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by civilserva: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
Most people making comments here are not knowledgeable about the power sector.

1 Like

Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by delvinmaya(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Some nigerians dull. Can u believe some statements made by some people here. 1 even has the audacity to ask where nigeria airways and co are. Are you saying that this move is wrong? This is backwardness at its highest. If the telecom sector had not been deregulated,would you be able to even post your comment from the comfort of your home,think bout the thousands of jobs created and then think of the endless opportunities once the power sector is fully deregulated. Think sir or ma,think
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by agabaI23(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Some people are lazy and do not want power to improve because they will have no more excuses or anyone to blame for not being productive.

Some people have been harping on rainy season as the reason for improved power but the minister attributed it to increased gas supply rather than water level. He said that the Engrs at Kainji are running a management system that will leave some reserve for dry season arguing that generation would have been higher if the advantage of rainy season water level was fully exploited.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by kidiat: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
PHCN need 2 do something very urgent, when are they going 2 distribute the PPM
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by kidiat: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
PHCN need 2 do something very urgent, when are they going 2 distribute the PPM?
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by larrycobham(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=strangest]My plasma tv and refrigerator fried because of their incompetency. Do I also get a package to cover them?

dats ur luck for gettin constant light. GEJ will get you a replacement. just wait till 2015
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by larrycobham(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2012
so so letter we go dey see, wen will de money be pay? small time now we go hear say those people incharge of the benefit, dey keep billion of naira for house.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Beaf: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2012
Mos_D:
you guys seem not to be getting the point. Its rather a blessing to them; they will collect this benefit an most of them will still be absolved by the new owners

Oti o! shocked

If you are the owner of a business and somebody you are about to employ tells you they have had 10 years experience working with PHCN... Wouldn't you think twice (at best) or simply set the dog on them?
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by bashman004: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Light has been stable for d past 3months @ my side in Kwara
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by 2free: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2012
omanzo02: Well, bye bye saboteurs
I wish the issue of power can be adressed properly in nigeria.cus its a great shame.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by doublej1(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2012
For God sake someone should answer this, is it the new company that i behind the consistent power supply or phcn?
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Ninilowo(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2012
Good gooder goodest. Those dude are terrible! if u go to their local offices around, u will think the sell cars there. Awon ole.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2012
Ahhhhh!!, so this constant power thing is gradually getting to everywhere in Nigeria. Where I stay in Lagos, the constant power miracle
has caused many to forget we ever had power problems in Nigeria, I mean, is this for real?? shocked shocked
Whoever is responsible for this, GEJ, Nnaji, Private Power coys or repented PHCN officials, whoever, may God bless and strengthen you o.
Can't believe this is actually happening in my time here in Nigeria. My monthly savings has actually increased by 40%, and that's BIG money for my family.
We're even thinking of what business to do with the savings from running Gent Set.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2012
gabreel: Wow folks, if GEJ can successful actualise this stable power supply, his name will be written on the plague of gold in the sound of time. GEJ is strategizing, Nigerian are watching.
And he will get my vote I swear even if he contests in 2019 grin grin
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2012
double j1: For God sake someone should answer this, is it the new company that i behind the consistent power supply or phcn?

Military Engineers, ah ah since na
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Olaolufred(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

Oti o! shocked

If you are the owner of a business and somebody you are about to employ tells you they have had 10 years experience working with PHCN... Wouldn't you think twice (at best) or simply set the dog on them?

I accept this privatization drive.
Since we know how corrupt many of these staff of PHCN are,
And based on your opinion that they are too corrupt to be staff of the emerging companies.
It is important that the govt. compensate them rightly.
Working since 1981(said a woman who is PHCN staff), was offered N 85,000.
That is an abberation if true.
Federal Govt. should pay them off once and for all.
If not, they will still remain threat in vandalisation and theft of Installations.
In fairness, Govt. should handsomely pay them off.
Or else, we are encouraging better slavery of our citizens in the hand of the Lebanese,Chinese and Indians.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by tissot84: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Zutchy: Just so dumb your a lost cause.believe me!!!

Thanx for the compliment. grin
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by Roseo03: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2012
Light has really improved in my Area oh.GEJ for 2015 joor.I have been planning on how to deal with one NEPA Guy wey come cut my light last year when i travelled Walahi.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by LYNDDY(f): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
in my area in lagos we had 36hrs uninterupted power supply for d very 1st time ths wk,i cant drink cold water cos all d bottled water are all iced/blocked.jonathan more grease to ur elbow.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by lekyar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
The improvement in power supply in my neighbourhood is surreal. More grease to GEJ's elbow. Hope he applies the same effort to the security situation. NEXT____ the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by omanzo02: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
lekyar: The improvement in power supply in my neighbourhood is surreal. More grease to GEJ's elbow. Hope he applies the same effort to the security situation. NEXT____ the Nigerian Police Force.

They should privatise the Nigerian police force?, many armed robbers and agberos go buy stake ooo lol grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Distributes Retirement Benefit Letters To PHCN Workers by gsmgold: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
begwong: Good riddance to bad rubbish. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Epic SR Debate Between Mr. AyeDee (GEJ Fan) & Ogundamisi (GMB Fan) / Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims / Fani-Kayode: Some APC Members May Be Working For Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.