Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Top Bank Websites In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Bank Websites In Nigeria (755 Views)

The 17 Most Visited Websites In The World. / The 10 Most Popular Websites In Nigeria / Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Bank Websites In Nigeria by chris4ever(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2007
Guys, remember that article where one of this site's members said that access bank is the worst bank in the country, well this ranking i saw the other day almost said the same thing about their site. Please check this list of the top Nigerian websites and how they rank. cheesy

The list is here http://1naijasite.castlenetng.com/?p=12
Re: Top Bank Websites In Nigeria by my2cents(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
wow! what a list!!

I can't blv that bank is ranked #4. It should be ranked #1!! What is wrong with these guys??

Oh, I forgot - if only I could SEE the actual list, perhaps I would think differently angry
Re: Top Bank Websites In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
according to a good source people, Access bank website was ranked 1, followed by GTB and the 3rd website ranked is Zenith bank.
Re: Top Bank Websites In Nigeria by chris4ever(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2007
Sorry about the initial mistake of not putting the location of the list of banks. Here it is now http://1naijasite.castlenetng.com/?p=12

(1) (Reply)

Professional Webdesigner & Graphic Artist Wanted / How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts / Why Social Media Sites Cant Get Upto Millions Of Users In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.