Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99475 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
efe22: Men this ACFX broker is a pain in the ass. Lord help me so I move to a reliable broker. Too many quotes, too many delays in opening/closing trades.
never experienced such with them. check your internet. i guess it''s slow.
last year when i opened an account with alpari NZ them nearly use re-quote kill man pikin.
the moment i changed my internet provider it stopped instanta. that's why i'm suggesting you check your internet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by beejaay: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ogboraph: i buy EU look
seems like we are both using the same MA set up. i can see a clear rejection of PA on ur 55EMA, ur crossed EMA look like SMA26 and EMA8. am i ryt?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ogbograph,seeing is believing. Kudos bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Up move, down move, side move, ranging Move, I will always make my pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010: Up move, down move, side move, ranging Move, I will always make my pips.
lol. That is d beauty of dz business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
beejaay:
seems like we are both using the same MA set up. i can see a clear rejection of PA on ur 55EMA, ur crossed EMA look like SMA26 and EMA8. am i ryt?
you correct wela this system i good on 1hr and 4hs 30min you can see EU now is buying for real 1.25240 is not far any more loking @ daily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010: 1.23234 is proving to be a strong support for EU...the break of 1hr ddfx neuro trader and subsequent opening below it is a go to south for EU................where is Naijababe... cool
if this happen all buyers of EU will disappear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010: if this happen all buyers of EU will disappear.
lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
frenchman2:
last year when i opened an account with alpari NZ them nearly use re-quote kill man pikin.
the moment i changed my internet provider it stopped instanta. that's why i'm suggesting you check your internet.

I think it might be connection problem because sometimes if I want to close a trade, acfx MT4 says "no connection" BUT live quotes/charts/mt4 network signals are all working...hmm. I guess I will switch to MTN again. Them don use bad connection, requotes, delays remove my profits... only left with $6 profits but 2 standard lots has been traded so far. My target is 1 lot daily whether profit or no profit BUT never to let 1 cent out of that bonus. After completing their lots, I will start serious business with the credited sum in my own convenient time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
efe22:

I think it might be connection problem because sometimes if I want to close a trade, acfx MT4 says "no connection" BUT live quotes/charts/mt4 network signals are all working...hmm. I guess I will switch to MTN again. Them don use bad connection, requotes, delays remove my profits... only left with $6 profits but 2 standard lots has been traded so far. My target is 1 lot daily whether profit or no profit BUT never to let 1 cent out of that bonus. After completing their lots, I will start serious business with the credited sum in my own convenient time.
correct me if am wrong. I think d agreement states that when u complete d lots d bonus will be taken and u keep only ur profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Some charts sef go make newbie run faaaaar away from forex. U go fear nah!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010: correct me if am wrong. I think d agreement states that when u complete d lots d bonus will be taken and u keep only ur profit.

Oga this is a part of their FAQ excerpt from my email

Q. If I have a negative balance on my account when I complete 10 lots, what will happen to my bonus?

A. If you complete 10 lots the bonus will be converted and the amount will be added to your balance. For example: If you have a negative balance of -70.00 and your bonus of 100.00 is converted, your new balance will be 30.00.

What do you think Sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Zeddicus: Some charts sef go make newbie run faaaaar away from forex. U go fear nah!
bros, correct yarn,even chinese with all their sign writing go bow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
efe22:

Oga this is a part of their FAQ excerpt from my email

Q. If I have a negative balance on my account when I complete 10 lots, what will happen to my bonus?

A. If you complete 10 lots the bonus will be converted and the amount will be added to your balance. For example: If you have a negative balance of -70.00 and your bonus of 100.00 is converted, your new balance will be 30.00.

What do you think Sir?

run them down grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Zeddicus: Some charts sef go make newbie run faaaaar away from forex. U go fear nah!

Guy you are very funny grin grin grin grin

Am i alone on the EU,GU,EJ bear? hmmmm i pity myself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
EU am in do your worst highest na 50pips SL you go chop.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ rozayx5 & unclenna, I don hear abt dis ddfx system tire. Mke una send d tin 2 me nah. D mail is zizix6@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by babypipsy: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kudos to the senior colleagues in the house, its been a wonderful experience on this thread. I appreciate all your inputs.
To all newbies; lets recondition our mind,we can not be like Unclenna, Rosayx, Honeric01, Naijababe and the rest of the crew within a "short" while. There is a process to be followed and that process is called; Observation,Study,Research with these you can develop a trading plan that suits you. We could use their trading system as templates upon which we can build ours. Test indicators and systems until you can make meaningful conclusions
If we don't follow process then trading will become gambling in real sense. Don't be in a rush, remember!!! the market is always there waiting for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by kenny1984: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Can you see the inverted hammer (Pin bar) on the 4Hr tf of the GU.The trendline on the 1Hr TF has been broken to the downside.Already shorting the GU.Lets see how it goes.Who sees this with me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mayzee: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
endfx1:

Guy you are very funny grin grin grin grin

Am i alone on the EU,GU,EJ bear? hmmmm i pity myself

Bros you are not alone some of us are hoping for the southern move.

endfx1: EU am in do your worst highest na 50pips SL you go chop.... cry cry

As they say in the movies. If we lose we lose with honour
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
kenny1984: Can you see the inverted hammer (Pin bar) on the 4Hr tf of the GU.The trendline on the 1Hr TF has been broken to the downside.Already shorting the GU.Lets see how it goes.Who sees this with me?

With you bro but you know it's forex and CABLE in that matter anything can happen..

Anyways lets see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
mayzee:

Bros you are not alone some of us are hoping for the southern move.

As they say in the movies. If we lose we lose with honour

Yes oooo my bro with proper MM no shaking...calculated risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fundamental analysis- with the better than expected retail sales data, fed will not introduce QE3 yet which will make usd strong at least jpy. Usd/jpy is good to buy from dip.

Hope am right? Am long gbp/jpy. Targeting 124.xx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
lari03: run them down grin grin grin

How I wish I am a pro in forex like una lol smiley I just dey demo with ACFX live account...imagine 10 standard lots in 30 days for a newbie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
DDFX version 4 is already out. Just search google you will see it. When am on pc I may upload it here. Its just d system pains my eye with so many indicators.

X3n: @ rozayx5 & unclenna, I don hear abt dis ddfx system tire. Mke una send d tin 2 me nah. D mail is zizix6@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
efe22:

How I wish I am a pro in forex like una lol smiley I just dey demo with ACFX live account...imagine 10 standard lots in 30 days for a newbie.

20 days sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
honeric01:

20 days sir.
Noted sir. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
efe22: Men this ACFX broker is a pain in the ass. Lord help me so I move to a reliable broker. Too many quotes, too many delays in opening/closing trades.

i thought it was only me...i cant put my money there....let me just enjoy there $100 bonus for now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
FEMI OLA:

i thought it was only me...i cant put my money there....let me just enjoy there $100 bonus for now...

Your internet is the culprit, i use up to 4 MT4 at once and i only get re-quote when the internet signal is low.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
frenchman2:

henhen...maybe sha...perfect internet is by location sometimes in this country...God help us frm the service providers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
bendazum: LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN!

Which of the bridges?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.