Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,307 members, 7,839,495 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99279 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2012
@rozaxy5, please send me the ddfx and the LST system. will very much appreciate it...
does anyone still have the piplocker software, please send to me as i need it to quickly lock in my profit while trading.
my email is davda202@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2012
presently selling eu for now... based on the pivot level and based on the rejection at 1.234... watchin it very closely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2012
efe22:

Na wa ooo...thinking of opening an account with this broker before December because it seems many pro here use them. Well before then, let me keep observing.

Efe drop this mentality, Nobody is a Pro in forex, you can have experience, but you cant bet your life on the next market movement, Just spend more time doing research and you can know in one year what people who have been in the biz for 40 years dont know smiley
As you are you can be a "pro" if you put in more effort into learning more, smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

look at the chart you will see a RED zone that was a sell signal, and you will see ENGULFING above it, it recognizez divergences and starts looking for a type of candle pattern after that it checks volatility then generates a signal
After the genrating a signal , it returns back to that state once you cancel the alert box :
)

will send my browser was having issues with yahoomail, let me dowqnloaD ANOTHER ONE smiley
ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2012
USD/CAD my 50 pips taken!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2012
uncle2010: which way GJ and EJ.............Just waiting for confirmation.......Am SHORT on GJ but if the takes over it will only cos me just 8pips to confirm that..........men I don't fancy the GJ spread
..lost some pips(17pips).....rule no 1......ignored .... angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

Efe drop this mentality, Nobody is a Pro in forex, you can have experience, but you cant bet your life on the next market movement, Just spend more time doing research and you can know in one year what people who have been in the biz for 40 years dont know smiley
As you are you can be a "pro" if you put in more effort into learning more, smiley smiley
True talk............If am a pro market will not be playing me alanta sometimes.....most times why we lose is because we ignore our trading system and try to be or imitate others.............Is good to lose because you followed your system and rules not because you followed other people's own........shalom all.... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2012
bendazum:

I would have said so if it were the case.Today being Wednesday I chose to invest in GJ.Bought it at 123.57.There is no EU news today.

cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2012
@endfx, the fear of cable is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GU traders beware,!! shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5: @endfx, the fear of cable is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes this pair has sent many traders to the pit of margin call grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

God bless u rozay, i was about telling efe that....wouldn't have send it better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by toluxa1(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2012
unemployement drops
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5: @endfx, the fear of cable is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well PIP LOCKER locked my 100$or 10 pips as usual, what a faith full servant when it comes to news trading it is my number 1 tool, closed 18 pips though it locked 10, not bad for a trade that lasted 2 minutes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well my next pocket money will be at 1.30pm cheesy cheesy
1.30 has a lot of questions to answer regarding USD grin grin grin grin grin
So USD traders be ware, i am trading only news today, too much sentiment, i dont want to litter my clean account history, been keeping it clean for about 2 weeks, it goes dirty when i trade techinical during news cause one of my SL must be hit, so i learn a lot from past experience than l learn from systems grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Pro02:

God bless u rozay, i was about telling efe that....wouldn't have send it better

said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

well PIP LOCKER locked my 100$or 10 pips as usual, what a faith full servant when it comes to news trading it is my number 1 tool, closed 18 pips though it locked 10, not bad for a trade that lasted 2 minutes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one,I didn't trade the 9.30 news...

i nid that pip locker ooo

My e-trailing is acting up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2012
More questions than answers
Yet another day when the price action threw up more questions than answers. With stocks moving forward after some slightly better GDP data out of both Germany and France, safe-haven favourites such as the Japanese yen were on the defensive, as was the gold price. Rather curiously however, the best-performing currency was the dollar, which was relatively well-bid for most of the day. Stronger-than-expected retail sales for July contributed to the more positive tone. In response, USD/JPY threatened the 79.0 level, now not that far short of both the 50d and 200d moving average, while EUR/JPY printed a one-week high. Part of the explanation for the yen's slippage, not just against the dollar but also other majors over recent days, resides in the latest BoJ Minutes, which appear to suggest that the Board is much closer to implementing further stimulatory measures than the market felt was likely. Also rather mysterious was the demise of the high-beta currencies, with the Aussie sliding below 1.05 on a day when risk appetite was more upbeat. The AUD slid further overnight after some disappointing news on consumer confidence. Looking ahead today, trading conditions in currency markets are likely to remain subdued as most of Europe is out because of Assumption Day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2012
market looks heavy now and current price action is not very typical for normal bullish development. So, it's better to tight stops and keep an eye on possible breakout of lower border of the channel:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

Well my next pocket money will be at 1.30pm cheesy cheesy
1.30 has a lot of questions to answer regarding USD grin grin grin grin grin
So USD traders be ware, i am trading only news today, too much sentiment, i dont want to litter my clean account history, been keeping it clean for about 2 weeks, it goes dirty when i trade techinical during news cause one of my SL must be hit, so i learn a lot from past experience than l learn from systems grin grin grin

Bros kindly send de piplocker to my mail piphutent@yahoo.com

Just got a new laptop de old one's screen is bad

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2012
uncle2010: @rozayx5, please can you send me the LST system with three indicators complete....thanks....divineannouncement2012@yahoo.com

System sent, enjoy the Green pips and dont get drunk, cause too much money is a problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2012
bond777:

Bros kindly send de piplocker to my mail piphutent@yahoo.com

Just got a new laptop de old one's screen is bad

Thanks
system sent , check your inbox and enjoy, cool cool cool
did anybody else notice that CSM was not working well , as innot displaying the upcoming news, just started functioning well today, thank God cause , My News toolkit, once one thing is absent trading news is not sweet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

System sent, enjoy the Green pips and dont get drunk, cause too much money is a problem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Oga i beg send me those stuffs too i guess u have my gmail [emailshafebiz@gmail.com][/email]

rozayx5: @endfx, the fear of cable s the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
to my comrades i trowa salute oh ......2020 honeric info naijab etc all of una n d koko of 4rex unclena and the MOst High our teacher God Almighty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:

I grin grin grin
the insta spread there is high just finished paying them 8 pips before isaw a kobo
any way , the pivot might hold GJ for sometime, but if it breaks through that pivot we are ridin high grin grin
Another fresh day full of pips...rozayx, pls can you assist me with the divergences LST system. mind doesn't have the candle pattern...
(strexfree@gmail.com) thanks for all your assistance you've been really resourceful and a plus to this forum once again thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2012
@rozaxy5,still waiting for your mail.... and please dont forget the pip locker.
davda202@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by winning27: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Good day house.. I have been in learning and practice of forex trading both with demo and live account for the past one year and along side because of lack of adequate knowledge and my broker i lost all my investment capital but now i have i have gain adequate experience and had reliable trading system but lack investment capital, please anyone who knows how i can get started should help me out. Thanks house...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2012
hisableplc: Oga i beg send me those stuffs too i guess u have my gmail [emailshafebiz@gmail.com][/email]

please send your yahoo so that when i am sending others i atach yours its easier for me, smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by winning27: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2012
[color=#550000][quote author=rozayx5]
[color=#550000]system sent , check your inbox and enjoy, cool cool cool
did anybody else notice that CSM was not working well , as innot displaying the upcoming news, just started functioning well today, thank God cause , My News toolkit, once one thing is absent trading news is not sweet. Please i need the pip locker system too my email is mosesogeh@ymail.com Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Aleshyto(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:
system sent , check your inbox and enjoy, cool cool cool
did anybody else notice that CSM was not working well , as innot displaying the upcoming news, just started functioning well today, thank God cause , My News toolkit, once one thing is absent trading news is not sweet. smiley
pls send me d piplocker and ddfx system. Pls roza
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Aleshyto(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2012
rozayx5:
please send your yahoo so that when i am sending others i atach yours its easier for me, smiley
pls send me d piplocker and ddfx, pls my mail is adexloveuall@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2012
it has turned all bearish now, resistance at daily pivot for gu on 15 minutes tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2012
Una don start with all these send send again, abeg na make una no flood here o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.