Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99427 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Toks2008:

Good luck but if i were you i will wait to buy euro at the test of supp 12451 since you love scalping
a 20pips target will be ideal
euro should continue to wobble in a random move until res 12580 is tested. Infact i may be banking tons of 20pips with this up glide because we will be seeing series of re-bounce off strong supp levels.

if i loose i loose with honor i am no emotional trader a 20 pips loss wont scratch me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
erniok:
the above bolded depends on if there is QE else i dont see EU climbing that high if no QE and ECB reduces rate in sept. my opinion by the way.

Hmm, well many of you will cut my head if i say fundamentals are mare fallacy.

Fx trading is 100% technical(thats my view) but news release only help in propelling price movement in the direction of the trend.

As a swing trader i look at the bigger picture and to blow your mind further i see euro even moving far higher to res 12840. But random moves must take its course and this is why i advised traders wait to buy euro after a retest of strong supp levels.

We see the charts differently but the swing config i see right now suggests that traders should wait to buy euro as we may see series of unsuspecting bullish advancement after a minor pullback until res 12580 get tested(my opinion)

I have a trade system that trades long term trend gathering the maximum pips possible in a define trend.(still testing it)https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420

But the hidden truth is that we need to stick to our trading rules as long as we have come to trust it. making steady profit from this business is very difficult especially when trading manually.This is why we need to be disciplined.

You can study the trading systems im testing at the moment and askk me questions about them. I will be obliged to answer them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Toks2008:

Fx trading is 100% technical(thats my view) but news release only help in propelling price movement in the direction of the trend.

As a swing trader i look at the bigger picture and to blow your mind further i see euro even moving far higher to res 12840. But random moves must take its course and this is why i advised traders wait to buy euro after a retest of strong supp levels.

We see the charts differently but the swing config i see right now suggests that traders should wait to buy euro as we may see series of unsuspecting bullish advancement after a minor pullback until res 12580 get tested(my opinion)

I have a trade system that trades long term trend gathering the maximum pips possible in a define trend.(still testing it)https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420

But the hidden truth is that we need to stick to our trading rules as long as we have come to trust it. making steady profit from this business is very difficult especially when trading manually.This is why we need to be disciplined.

You can study the trading systems im testing at the moment and askk me questions about them. I will be obliged to answer them.

u r right on point and i once said that even Bernanke and Draghi do check the charts b4 their release or comments or whatever,lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
infofirst:

u r right on point and i once said that even Bernanke and Draghi do check the charts b4 their release or comments or whatever,lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Toks2008:

toks, if the fx market follows strictly technical, the market will be following a strict sine wave form and we would have seen 1.8xx on EURUSD before any upward move. i belive its a combination of both fundamental and technical with technical playing a greater part.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
erniok:

toks, if the fx market follows strictly technical, the market will be following a strict sine wave form and we would have seen 1.8xx on EURUSD before any upward move. i belive its a combination of both fundamental and technical with technical playing a greater part.

Very true.

Technical analysis will show you the possible trend then news release which is fundamental will push price swiftly in that direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
rozayx5:

if i loose i loose with honor i am no emotional trader a 20 pips loss wont scratch me grin grin grin grin grin

potentil counter signal, closing the trade and going to sleep grin grin grin
got better pips to rake tomorrow grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you funny
me self dey laugh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
erniok:

The fact that we r yet to see 1.18xx is also technical.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Manutd19: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
I feel sorry for newbies who really wanna learn and sees roza as someone to follow. He is making money but his approach to this biz is bad for the newbies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Before i go to bed, let me leave you all with these controversial truths that most of you will understand later.

1.Don't trade Forex full time if you are starting small
:Forex trading is best done part time because this will allow you to have the patience required to build that account small or big to a greater level. But trading fx full time may make you get greedy when you think about the bills to pay and you may end up losing again and again.

2.Never borrow money to trade: You have definitely read many times that you must only tard with money you can afford to lose. Borrowing money to trade wil put so much pressure on you and you may find your self trading with tension knowing you have to return that money.

3.Before you trade live, ask your self your daily profit tolerance
: I usually ask my trainees one question" How much profit can make you happy daily?" If they say 50usd for instance, i will simply ask them never to trade live account until they see a capital huge enough o give them 50usd daily exposing not more than 3-5% of that equity in any trade position.

4.Avoid trading manually if you cant control greed: : This is one area many traders find difficult to understand. Trading forex manually is even more risky than you think because emotion must set in. I have been in this business for some time and i am not ashamed to tell you that i have not made it to the fx millionaire league simply due to greed.

In fact i have concluded that it may be impossible for me to make it big in this business trading manually and this is why i developed my trading system into EAS.

Its one thing to understand this market or to give accurate signals and another to have the discipline to trade without greed or fear.

Fear is not my problem but greed and this greed comes as a result of overconfidence. So please if you know you cant control your emotions, forget manual trades and put your method into EA to trade for you automatically otherwise you will only be wasting your life with this business.

I hope these piece of advice will come in handy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Manutd19: I feel sorry for newbies who really wanna learn and sees roza as someone to follow. He is making money but his approach to this biz is bad for the newbies.
Kindly, give reasons to buttress your claims!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
FEMI OLA:

Make Profit With Gap Strategy

I want to share a new trading strategy that i have used since January 2012.
This strategy uses gaps that happen every Monday when the market is open.
I give my strategy with name "Gap Strategy".

The rules of this strategy :

Open buy if the Monday's open price below the Friday's close price.
Open sell if the Monday's open price above the Friday's close price.
Set TP at Friday's close price depends the size of gaps :

Gap's size less than 40, set TP 100%
Gap's size between 40 and 60, set TP 75%
Gap's size greater than 60, set TP 50%

maybe that s what the guy is talking about..i saw it in a forum
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Manutd19: I feel sorry for newbies who really wanna learn and sees roza as someone to follow. He is making money but his approach to this biz is bad for the newbies.
another confusionist grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nah house or road you deh approach, or nah woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy no follow me, abeg, everyone has his own road in forex grin grin grin grin grin grin
go and do research and stop listnening to rozay grin grin grin grin grin
this fx market no be my property grin grin grin
Who is "newbies"
posting pointless comments about something you dont know
What are you doing to the so called "newbies" as a professor of forex grin grin grin grin grin grin
its so bad how some one can just post without thinking , i am no gonna be on this thread forever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
George Soros is not a member of nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
its not by force to be here, before i close my trades or i eat grin grin grin grin grin
so if my username pains you or anybody here is paining you, transformer is the answer grin grin grin grin grin
he doesnt even know his left from his right, i thought you are supposed to be watching a match grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
FEMI OLA:

maybe that s what the guy is talking about..i saw it in a forum

Actually i have noticed that 70% of the time market usually reverses to close the gap so the strategy makes sense but let me help you out on when to sell or buy.

Now put heiken ashi candles on your chart. You will find this under custom indicators.

When you see a gap occur in the bullish direction, dont just sell as we may see a continuation sometimes. But go to 5mins chart
wait for heiken ashi candle to close bearish or in red.
place a sell stop 5pips below the low and you ca take profit as the strategy stipulates or just go for 20pips with sl 10pips above the high of the closed red candle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Retracement forming right now on both GU and EU...Well, the next close of the 30mins candle will confirm this or not on my sysytem.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pay keen attention to gbpcad. Ikm in since friday targetting 1.600.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2012
Mrkenn: Retracement forming right now on both GU and EU...Well, the next close of the 30mins candle will confirm this or not on my sysytem.

Still waiting...Not yet time to pull the trigger. Another 30mins wait...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2012
Mrkenn:

Still waiting...Not yet time to pull the trigger. Another 30mins wait...

Sell GU now. SL: 1.5805...TP 1.5716, depending on ur appetite. 12pips tp might do u

EU too follow him broda...SOUTH SOUTH meeting on them. Entry @ 1.2465... TP:1.2405
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2012
wizecoder: Hey piper

post your system here if ok, i will code it free ...but if you want a private thing....
wizecoder@yahoo.com.
Pls, I sent you a mail. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipjetrobotcom: 4:37am On Aug 22, 2012
Good day everyone and hope pips going green.

Goodluck...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bambuzz88: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2012
pipjet robot autotrader download

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2012
Mrkenn:

Sell GU now. SL: 1.5805...TP 1.5716, depending on ur appetite. 12pips tp might do u

EU too follow him broda...SOUTH SOUTH meeting on them. Entry @ 1.2465... TP:1.2405

R1 in progress 1.5854 in search
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2012
bambuzz88: pipjet robot autotrader download

How does it work and how can it be installed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2012
Selling opportunity spotted on usd/cad.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2012
Looking to short AU,NU.....

AU a close below 1.04373 is good for short target is 1,03550

NU a close below 0.8076 is good for short target 0.8044
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2012
EU
I have placed my sell stop = 1.2458
my buy stop at 1.2478
target is 50 pips
stoploss is 25 pips cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bambuzz88: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2012
Kirinwa:

How does it work and how can it be installed?

goto ur installation folder and drop it in the expert/library folder, then load it when u open ur mt4 from your navigation toolbar

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.