Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99425 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2012
all this % magana dey confuse boy o! grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2012
already entered long on gold.... let see how it plays out....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2012
Now I opened a sell trade on GU yesterday and it did not hit my take profit instead it left me stranded and visited R1 before retreating, well I would like to see how this turns out, I have made a certain observation that if the momentum that took price to R1 was from the Asian session, then there's a great possibility of trend reversing during the London session of course I am talking about short term price movement, lets see how 11 am candle will respond.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2012
jamace: Wow! This thread is moving smoothly, with useful discussions. Hope this continues.

@ Toks2008, well done. I have been your follower since 2008 (I think) and your power of compounding remains one of the greatest lessons I learnt from you. Please, keep it up.

@ ALL, Please, keep keeping on. No retreat, no surrender.

May the pips be with you.

Thanks. I truly wish we all will make it big in this business. But for greed i would have bought a private jet from the proceeds of online fx trading with my in-depth knowledge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipjetrobotcom: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2012
Trading Forex the Right Way.

Hello Nairanders,
Preambles I once read in the Bible that people perish for lack of knowledge. The Bible also let us understand in the book of proverbs that we
should seek for wisdom and understanding in
all we do. What i have come to understand over the years
is that many people want to be spoon fed and
never ready to give what it takes to achieve their
goal in life. The secret to success in life is information. It is what you know that will liberate you or keep
you in bondage. the difference between a rich
man and a poor man is not really in the money
they have but is based on the information at
their disposal. So my friends, the only way you can be succesful
in whatever you do is to seek information on
how to get the best from it. And to do this, you
must either buy the information or search for it. Enough of these rhetorical,historical and
ecclessiastical mumbo jumbo and lets get down
to the basis. TRADING FOREX THE RIGHT WAY Here i will simply educate you on why many
people fail in Forex trading. 1. Lack of proper self training: No matter how much you pay to learn Forex trading, you can't
make it if you don't dedicate time for research
and self education. I spent days non stop
googleing many phrases that points to profitable
forex trading. 2. Lack of proper demo trading: Here is a major reason why many people fail and many
Nigerians fall prey to this due to the greed
enbeded in our genes. You are not surppose to
trade live until you have demo traded by
opening a virtual account of exactly the amount
you wish to start with, make a profit of 300% on it, close the account and do this three times. Then
go live. No matter how long it takes you to
achieve this, don't go live. 3. Lack of proper trading system : Mnay people talk about using software to trade and i laugh
over this. You can't get anywhere by using a
software to trade as you will get burnt in the
long run. You must as a matter of fact develop a
trading system based on combining the right
technical indicators and not overlooking fundamental factors like economic news. You
can get a daily news release schedule from forex experts

4. Using the wrong timeframe:: This is another area where even good traders fail. Many people scalp the market and the bad news is that you
can never make it in forex scalping as this is far too dangereous and can wipe out your account
in a flash. Some people use a very low time frame
to place trades but in my own opinion which i believe is a trusted one, i would advice that you
make your entry with the 1hr chart(minimum)
and take profit with the 4hr chart not
overlooking the daily chart to know the main
trend for the day. And not knowing the trend is
like gambling with your money. the trend they say is your friend. 5. Lack of Proper money management : This is where even professionals fail. I have burnt off
over $1600 in just three days using a very
terrible money management skill. Infact the only criterium that ensures you survive in
forex trading is money management I can't elucidiate on this here so go google it and read all you can about money management. 6. Trust not in your own understanding and believe in God to guide you: I can't stess this too much, we all know too well never to trust in man's wisdom(ours inclusive)
Thanks
PIPJET ROBOT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipjetrobotcom: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2012

Hello Nairanders,

Preambles I once read in the Bible that people perish for lack of knowledge. The Bible also let us understand in the book of proverbs that we should seek for wisdom and understanding in all we do. What i have come to understand over the years
is that many people want to be spoon fed and never ready to give what it takes to achieve their goal in life. The secret to success in life is information. It is what you know that will liberate you or keep
you in bondage. the difference between a rich man and a poor man is not really in the money they have but is based on the information at their disposal.

So my friends, the only way you can be succesful in whatever you do is to seek information on
must either buy the information or search for it. Enough of these rhetorical,historical and
to the basis.
TRADING FOREX THE RIGHT WAY Here i will simply educate you on why many people fail in Forex trading.

1. Lack of proper self training: No matter how much you pay to learn Forex trading, you can't make it if you don't dedicate time for research and self education. I spent days non stop googleing many phrases that points to profitable
forex trading.

2. Lack of proper demo trading: Here is a major reason why many people fail and many Nigerians fall prey to this due to the greed
enbeded in our genes. You are not surppose to trade live until you have demo traded by
you wish to start with, make a profit of 300% on it, close the account and do this three times. Then
achieve this, don't go live.

3. Lack of proper trading system : Mnay people talk about using software to trade and i laugh
technical indicators and not overlooking fundamental factors like economic news. You

4. Using the wrong timeframe:: This is another area where even good traders fail. Many people scalp the market and the bad news is that you
can never make it in forex scalping as this is far too dangereous and can wipe out your account
to place trades but in my own opinion which i believe is a trusted one, i would advice that you
like gambling with your money. the trend they say is your friend.

5. Lack of Proper money management : This is where even professionals fail. I have burnt off over $1600 in just three days using a very terrible money management skill.
Infact the only criterium that ensures you survive in forex trading is money management I can't elucidiate on this here so go google it and read all you can about money management.

6. Trust not in your own understanding and believe in God to guide you: I can't stess this too much, we all know too well never to trust in man's wisdom(ours inclusive)

Thanks
PIPJET ROBOT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2012
lari03: Now I opened a sell trade on GU yesterday and it did not hit my take profit instead it left me stranded and visited R1 before retreating, well I would like to see how this turns out, I have made a certain observation that if the momentum that took price to R1 was from the Asian session, then there's a great possibility of trend reversing during the London session of course I am talking about short term price movement, lets see how 11 am candle will respond.

wait for a breach of res 15820 then wait for a brief pullback and buy all the way up to the nearest res which will be 15900

Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2012
Divergence confirmed on GU. SELL @ 1.5799. 30 SL. T.P 1.5764
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2012
pipjetrobot.com:

Hello Nairanders,
Preambles I once read in the Bible that people perish for lack of knowledge. The Bible also let us understand in the book of proverbs that we
should seek for wisdom and understanding in
all we do. What i have come to understand over the years
is that many people want to be spoon fed and
never ready to give what it takes to achieve their
goal in life. The secret to success in life is information. It is what you know that will liberate you or keep
you in bondage. the difference between a rich
man and a poor man is not really in the money
they have but is based on the information at
their disposal. So my friends, the only way you can be succesful
in whatever you do is to seek information on
to the basis. TRADING FOREX THE RIGHT WAY Here i will simply educate you on why many
people fail in Forex trading. 1. Lack of proper self training: No matter how much you pay to learn Forex trading, you can't
make it if you don't dedicate time for research
and self education. I spent days non stop
googleing many phrases that points to profitable
forex trading. 2. Lack of proper demo trading: Here is a major reason why many people fail and many
Nigerians fall prey to this due to the greed
enbeded in our genes. You are not surppose to
trade live until you have demo traded by
achieve this, don't go live. 3. Lack of proper trading system : Mnay people talk about using software to trade and i laugh

like gambling with your money. the trend they say is your friend. 5. Lack of Proper money management : This is where even professionals fail. I have burnt off
over $1600 in just three days using a very
terrible money management skill. Infact the only criterium that ensures you survive in
forex trading is money management I can't elucidiate on this here so go google it and read all you can about money management. 6. Trust not in your own understanding and believe in God to guide you: I can't stess this too much, we all know too well never to trust in man's wisdom(ours inclusive)
Thanks
PIPJET ROBOT

Ol boy, you just download my writings without putting my name as the source. I will sue you for copyright offence o LOl!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2012
I will be offline to attend to other businesses so traders should look in the bulls direction on euro not rulling out intermittent pullbacks but the bulls look good to carry the day so trade with care.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipjetrobotcom: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Toks2008:

Ol boy, you just download my writings without putting my name as the source. I will sue you for copyright offence o LOl!

Sorry about that as we missed that and moreso,it was got here on nairaland at www.nairaland.com/208970/trading-forex-right-way
Observed it very useful and you can see our kudos quoting your writeup there.

Thanks... and what of this below:
"Fellow Fx Robot Trader,

Before we look into this together,let us take a look at what we have to say below:

"1- The key reason WHY trading the (USD/CAD) pair, particularly with PipJet, is almost synonymous with “risk-free” (95 out of 100 people reading this page would never have spotted this).

2- Why almost no retail trader (i.e. your competitors!) is trading this pair, even LESS SO at a very specific time of the day (which begs to be exploited due to of a certain statistical advantage that occurs - we’ll reveal it... and, of course, PipJet uses it!).

3- How PipJet takes full advantage (with a very specific strategy that we’ll show you) of the USD/ CAD decrease in average range during the Asian session from 69.63 pips in 2009 to 40.66 pips in 2011 to an incredible 27 pips in 2012 (yes, we said DECREASE!)

4- How you can make money from the huge "night tick" volume increase (we’ll explain this later) from 723 to 9,145 over the past 56 months (which, by the way, is one of the reasons that PipJet accumulates pips as easily as taking candy from a baby!)

5- How to profit from this specific pair that’s IMMUNE to major news releases (a MAJOR killer of trading systems, robots, etc. but you’ll be surprised how PipJet MAKES money here) ... hint: correlated economies of the 2 currencies.

6- How PipJet’s unique strategy takes FULL advantage of a dramatic, 3+ pip spread decrease for this pair. 7. How much money you can pocket from 16 price changes occurring per MINUTE today vs only 1 per minute not long ago (easy to understand once we reveal "Discovery #1" later)"

What is your own say now that you can see what have been shared with you above and you can read more info of this at www.pipjetrobot.com

To your FOREX success.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by pipjetrobotcom: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Toks2008: I will be offline to attend to other businesses so traders should look in the bulls direction on euro not rulling out intermittent pullbacks but the bulls look good to carry the day so trade with care.

Happy pipping

Kudos and you are talented as we just explored your site in your signature and our best advice for you is to also include autoresponder service or install it into your server so as to able to duely get across to traders at once with your wonderful tips.

Kudos once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Divergence confirmed on GU. SELL @ 1.5799. 30 SL. T.P 1.5764
Eu is where bearish action is most appreciated this days sad grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
wizecoder: Hey House,
Forexlodge.com is temporarily down, I discussed with the admin he said it will be back asap.
Unclenna.... Post your system in this tread.... https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge/4
Note
I will only code a working and profitable strategy no fooling around with experiments and colour changing indicators....
Plan your trade trade your plan
lose responsibly
Happy piping.
Done........I also do not waste time on color changing indicator....if you code this well I will just retire from manual trading partially.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Funny day yesterday started -1700 down with aud/usd didnt see the china growth forcast 8.5% revised up from 7-7.5% finished 400 up with eur/usd long. Never gonna trade with a app again nearly give me heart attack. Bernanke unlikely to say anything from him next speech so bad news from both sides just gotta decide which is worse. This is my set-up pretty simple.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
is this the bearish ,EU breakout i have been waiting for, well only time will tell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
after a tight bollinger band squueze ABC is supposed to play out well cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
39 pages!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
A warri man travelled abroad,he entered a restaurant & wanted to order for chicken but could not remember what chicken is called in english,lukily for him he sees a man on the next table with 2 eggs on his plate happily he called out to the waiter & points at the eggs on the man's plate "abeg.... arrange me their mama

grin grin grin grin grin grin

The market is waiting for a catalyst, will get it when USDCAD news is released
news abeg do arrange me pips grin grin grin grin grin

http://readingrevolutiong.org/index.php?topic=107.0
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
silibaba: IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, AM WISHING YOU WELL BROTHER.BUT MAKE YOU NO GO NEAR NAIJABABE OOO, OTHERWISE......

Na wa o, if to say I dey find husband, na so you go just pour sand for my garri, abi? God dey!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Manutd19: I feel sorry for newbies who really wanna learn and sees roza as someone to follow. He is making money but his approach to this biz is bad for the newbies.

@Rozayx5, can you still remember the words of Unclenna?...how what happened to Odiaero when suddenly people started bashing his comments.... and now the guy has stopped contributing to this thread. I remember when he said 'make you no go turn Odiaero here ooo LOL'. Ok I got a yahoomail now...please email those stuff to efe222 @yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
naijababe:

Na wa o, if to say I dey find husband, na so you go just pour sand for my garri, abi? God dey!!!
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
naijababe:

LOLer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
naijababe:

Thank God Husband don find u,if not...we for declare war against bad belle today today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Prettywoman: Thank God Husband don find u,if not...we for declare war against bad belle today today

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nonsense CAD Core Retail Sales m/m
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nonsense CAD Core Retail Sales m/m NEWS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
bad news for bears USDCAD, i researched enough over night to know that grin grin grin grin grin grin
my sleepless night has paid off
piplocker is locking as it goes any retracement against me am out grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
gdp/cad moved up 172pips over just over a day wish i had that trade wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pro02: Nonsense CAD Core Retail Sales m/m NEWS

all the major supermarket companies in Canada pasted bad sales, that was enough of a hint, thats why the bulls have been raging there

i did did research on news sites and on the Canadian Government website, and i compared the details, so i followed the trend when it corresponded with my system, when it started heating up i entered, now i am out cheesy cheesy cheesy
(NAIRALAND grin grin grin INSIDER TRADING)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pro02: Nonsense CAD Core Retail Sales m/m NEWS
buy gbpcad for long term. you will be happy you did and if FOMC Min is hawkish, buy also usdcad for a long term. cad is the new weak member.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
efe22:

@Rozayx5, can you still remember the words of Unclenna?...how what happened to Odiaero when suddenly people started bashing his comments.... and now the guy has stopped contributing to this thread. I remember when he said 'make you no go turn Odiaero here ooo LOL'. Ok I got a yahoomail now...please email those stuff to efe222 @yahoo.com

am on it let me finish with my current trades analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
frenchman2: chart pattern analysis for GBP/USD
price broke out of the ascending triangle yesterday
should today's candle close above .5740 then i'll be thinking long
price projection for this breakout is 482pips from the breakout level.
as the day goes by price action will give us a better picture.
i have placed two buy limit orders at .5710 and .5740
1st tp .5813 2nd .5900 3rd tp .5980
will be taking profit in all these levels but my ultimate target is the resistance trendline on the weekly chart

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
thats a flat top triangle and not ascending if i'm right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.