Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99045 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ogboraph:

Oga how mkt
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

Make una sell euro with annoyance to 12430

what is the reason for this fall; usd power
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Eawealth: @Ogboraph, e be like say other guys dey fear market... leave only you one here. Hmm guys are are no more smiling because a little equity is better than margin call or small pips.

Well am developing a system for myself that's emotion and loss prove. No matter What the market does, you must come out With at least 10 to 20 pips at the end of that day except on ONLY TWO conditions which are 1. If the market refuse to move and 2. Inability to know the direction of the market so that you don't get stuck in a trade or close trade prematurely. Once launched, bye bye to LOSS, INDICATORS, EMOTIONS SCALPING.

In fact the system like volatile market that can move minimum of 20, 30 or 40 pips within minutes or hours which 95% of traders are afraid off. You don't need to worry about NEWS trading again. The ONLY thing holding me is start up capital.

All systems start like that. enthusiasm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
infofirst: atleast we don wait well now, n by tomrrow, make we zoom am to 1.2388 abi wetin

12340 is the ultimate supp euro is heading to but i see a strong supp around 12430 so maybe we wait for a pullback then sell back far down to 12340
kai! this kind move i don see am tey tey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

Oga how mkt
lets stop this taunting abeg. this is one of the reasons pple dont give signals here. he is human and likely to make mistakes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

see the reasons: As the Dow crosses 13000 and S&P crosses 1400 - the wrong way - the noise from Europe is picking up: *IMF SAYS IMPLEMENTING MEASURES A `MAJOR CHALLENGE' FOR GREECE *IMF: No Request From Spain For IMF Financial Help *SLOVAK PREMIER FICO SEES 5O% CHANCE OF EURO AREA BREAKUP Bah, what does the Slovak premier know: it is not like he is a member of the Eurozone. Oh wait... EURUSD has fallen 50pips from its intraday highs; Spain 10Y (+19bps to 525bps) is at 3-week wides.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING

TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

Make una sell euro with annoyance to 12430
bros toks, i'll still wait make i see wetin fed chairman go talk tomorrow. im talk fit resurrect EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by omaojo1: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
erniok:
lets stop this taunting abeg. this is one of the reasons pple dont give signals here. he is human and likely to make mistakes.

My reason is to get what his decision is based on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

My reason is to get what his decision is based on
sorry i read you wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
rozayx5: PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING

2nd trade, shop closed for the week , see you later
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

Nop, Its simply trend power. I have seen the move long time ago but we only need patience to get into a trade at the right time. As i wrote before, Forex trading to me is 100% technical.

If you go to the daily chart you will see that since the 23rd of august no candle has breached that res level 12589. Subsequent daily candle sticks have been trying but failing. My trading experience has taught me that when such scenario occurs,we are almost likely to se a strong pullback but only 10% cases that we usually have a bullish break out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
rozayx5: PLEASE WAIT WHILE YOUR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING

Anywhere the market moves we dey kamkpe....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

Nop, Its simply trend power. I have seen the move long time ago but we only need patience to get into a trade at the right time. As i wrote before, Forex trading to me is 100% technical.

If you go to the daily chart you will see that since the 23rd of august no candle has breached that res level 12589. Subsequent daily candle sticks have been trying but failing. My trading experience has taught me that when such scenario occurs,we are almost likely to se a strong pullback but only 10% cases that we usually have a bullish break out.
noted sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
omaojo1:

as long as 1.2589 holds, down will keep calling, just trend tin if u know am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
erniok:
bros toks, i'll still wait make i see wetin fed chairman go talk tomorrow. im talk fit resurrect EU.

If you are in my skype room, you would have seen this hours ago.

[2:57:27 PM] Forex Refuge:if 12500 get breached i see no news in the world that will stop euro from testing 12470/439/340"

so don't be a spectator waiting for a fallacy called news release, better join the train because we are likely to see further down pull to 12430.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
infofirst:

Bear don do as expected today n let see if we can do some buying once sign show for that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

If you are in my skype room, you would have seen this hours ago.

[2:57:27 PM] Forex Refuge:if 12500 get breached i see no news in the world that will stop euro from testing 12470/439/340"

so don't be a spectator waiting for a fallacy called news release, better join the train because we are likely to see further down pull to 12430.

hahahahaha! bros na over-skill/over-confidence sometimes dey kill monkey oooo! Hope this is not a trap for the bears?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
JAkpayen:

hahahahaha! bros na over-skill/over-confidence sometimes dey kill monkey oooo! Hope this is not a trap for the bears?

This is no trap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
The market already explained itself..

Silver and GOLD should not be falling na haba.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
JAkpayen:

I agree i could get overconfident sometimes and this is why good mm is vital so that you don't over do but its not overconfidence. I have been in this business for a long time and my analysis are 80% accurate except for my greed. so just sell euro with absolute peace to supp 12430/455 and ignore any 20/30pips pullback so use good mm.

Trade with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

great skill!...kudos!...that s why i like higher time frames sometimes but it really needs a lot of patience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
infofirst:

Toks2008:
12340 is the ultimate supp euro is heading to but i see a strong supp around 12430 so maybe we wait for a pullback then sell back far down to 12340
kai! this kind move i don see am tey tey.

Toks2008:

Simple Technical knowledge is good if u sabi am, i once wrote some stuff on page 0 and some where on this season, i do not know if some one check out aside from aguiyi n co
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

pls with the same strategy can we say if usd/cad see resistance 0.9938 on daily time frame it might likely good for short?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
FEMI OLA:

pls with the same strategy can we say if usd/cad see resistance 0.9938 on daily time frame it might likely good for short?

splendid my dear, splendid. Just wait to se if series of daily candle stick formed after that res is tested breaks that res. If the subsequent ones say one or two do not break the res by say 20/30pips then wait for the 5hr candle to close bearish and place a sell stop like 20pips below the low. If the signal triggers then you can sell for good.

this business requires patience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
THIS IS MY BEST TRADING MONTH RAKING IN PIPS LIKE KNOW MAN BIZNES....GUY'S LETS LOOK OUT FOR EURNZD COS ITS ABOUT TO CRASH DOWN.....AND GET PREPARED TO LOND CADCHF BY 2MORO....KNOW TIME TO UPLOAD THE CHART FOR CH

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by skate(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls when the time comes let us know o thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Trendline: THIS IS MY BEST TRADING MONTH RAKING IN PIPS LIKE KNOW MAN BIZNES....GUY'S LETS LOOK OUT FOR EURNZD COS ITS ABOUT TO CRASH DOWN.....AND GET PREPARED TO LOND CADCHF BY 2MORO....KNOW TIME TO UPLOAD THE CHART FOR CH
ITS TIME TO SHORT EURNZD SELL STOP AT 1.5628 SL 1.5701 TP:1.5478 THIS IS JUST A TRADE RECOMMENDATION! CONSIDER YOUR MM FIRST.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toks2008:

I agree i could get overconfident sometimes and this is why good mm is vital so that you don't over do but its not overconfidence. I have been in this business for a long time and my analysis are 80% accurate except for my greed. so just sell euro with absolute peace to supp 12430/455 and ignore any 20/30pips pullback so use good mm.

Trade with care.
Which do we see first: 1.2400 or 1.2600?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Trendline: ITS TIME TO SHORT EURNZD SELL STOP AT 1.5628 SL 1.5701 TP:1.5478 THIS IS JUST A TRADE RECOMMENDATION! CONSIDER YOUR MM FIRST.

From the way i look at the chart,supp level 15625 should be breached before the bears can have full dominance. However we have spontaneous traders and conservative traders. I prefer the conservative type because they place trades only after proper confirmation of trend change according to their trading method. So your parameters for selling might be clear to you but i still see euro/nzd bullish until that supp is broken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
JAkpayen:
Which do we see first: 1.2400 or 1.2600?

This euro im looking at may not make any significant bullish pull until supp 12452/430/340 is tested.
Just use good mm because the 4hr chart has not even started its break out. You can plot bolinger bands on 4hr and you will see an impending bearish explosion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
For those who would like to join me on skype.

If you are on skype just add forex refuge to contact and i will accept you right away and if you don't have Skype simply google "download skype" click on any download link and install it on your system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.