Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99046 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by resourceng(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
gold still remains bullish to me with the chart below.
currently on a buy now as gold got to the 200ema (purple line)) before turning back 2 days ago.
but still anything can happen since bernake will be speaking today.
have pip locker to secure some pips if this goes against me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
ayox2003: Its means its still within range and its yet to complete its cycle.

J, You didnt allow the trend to touch e before you chose your pattern.

If I were the one, I would form a minor pattern AB=CD by drawing a trendline from a to b; b to c; and c [/b]to [b]d.

Then wait for trend to touch e. Afterwards wait for a confirmation with the next candle to prove that its not gonna break the triangle before I make a trade.

I'm used to candlesticks, though.

Frawzey.
Boss I'm still a learner on it ooooo!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Trendline: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
pips everywhere is always good to round up the month in pips style....110pips from usdchf...EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
infofirst:

it will take positive news from jackson hole to brk that boss, 1.2563/5 is even a barrier this morning b4 1.2589.

Base on the NO LOSS system I am developing, it does not respect news. Buy stop order placed yesterday on eur/usd @ 1.25140...with 30 pips TP already closed. Buy stop on 1.25750 executed with 15 pips TP. Any how it goes, let me see. No pip locker. Am still testing. Don't follow me please as there is little emotion involved lol.

Although, am still testing on a micro account (NOT DEMO ACCOUNT). $100 loss would hurt much at least.

15 pips TP taking again on eur/usd base on the NO LOSS system am developing. Oh yeah if I add pip locker to it...well.

Am scared of all these heavy indicators displayed here. KISS is the real way to go. PLEASE ALL, I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME THE SIMPLEST WAY TO DETERMINE THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET BY LOOKING AT THE H1 AND H4 TIME FRAME ON CHART... AND THEN DECIDING ACTION ON M30 AND M15 TF. THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
JAkpayen:
Boss I'm still a learner on it ooooo!

You're very much on course. Although you should have bought it when it touched d.

But with enough practice, u'd definitely become an authority. Learn the AB=CD pattern very well.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
ayox2003:

You're very much on course. Although you should have bought it when it touched d.

But with enough practice, u'd definitely become an authority. Learn the AB=CD pattern very well.

Frawzey
I'm staying out of trade today to see what Bernanke would say but based on the Beige book released on Wednesday, he is likely to mention or give hint on QE3. Work things no make me study the book wella.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
When this type of moves happen in d market am always happy because we catch d up and down big moves. Today d pay master has paid again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
JAkpayen:
I'm staying out of trade today to see what Bernanke would say but based on the Beige book released on Wednesday, he is likely to mention or give hint on QE3. Work things no make me study the book wella.
no qe3 again today. Watch and c. And if it happen then ur quess is as gud as mine. The eu market is moving up because they believe ben we drop qe3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
JAkpayen:

Pure sentiment!

Thats one of the reasons direct investors sold the USD today making the Euro very strong.

I hope he does, anyway. But until he says it, I dont wanna believe pep-talks.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
unclenna: no qe3 again today. Watch and c. And if it happen then ur quess is as gud as mine. The eu market is moving up because they believe ben we drop qe3.

Abi oh, bernanke self go check chart before he will talk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Benson and Hedges lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
hmmm, seems euro may just test res 12635 before a serious pullback occur. so if you are caught hedging euro, simply leave the hedge position to run and lets see how res 12635 reacts. If that res holds then it will be advisable to exit the hedge buy and let the sell run.

12635 is a significant res level to watch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
today was YMCMB FOREX, i am bowing out before the account history starts hanging grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
la la la la la grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked see pips for me. see money: see pips today. is just like NFP of march 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
I dont think I've seen sentiments on the chart as much as this. Over +1000 above pivot.

Thank God we are retail traders. Those driving these markets must have the fortitude to bear the loss incase Bernanke doesnt hint on QE3.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
ayox2003: I dont think I've seen sentiments on the chart as much as this. Over +1000 above pivot.

Thank God we are retail traders. Those driving these markets must have the fortitude to bear the loss incase Bernanke doesnt hint on QE3.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
i follow my system and the price action so news or no news am trading. News is always late befor the news the price ve has gone far: in real time so waiting for news is waiting for late information so i trade the News on my system not looking at TV or forex factory. Befor the news is posted on forex factory or any site it has already happen so i dont trade news i trade price and retracement using pivot point
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Business/Money / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): [b]5:33am On Aug 23[/b]

[b]
naijababe: ^ Restraint brother, GU appears to be on a mission to 16000 to me!
(Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijababe(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16)

Confirm prophetess has spoken just u said ealier it went up u have spoken again waitin 4 confirmation fingers crossed trades trailed to where ever

shocked prophetess as u talk am noni the journey has just begun.....where is my package until i carry gun abi shocked
[email]tboy_shafe@yaho.com[/email]
[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Every indication points to 12635 as a very formidable res level so if buying euro on a neutral note without any hedge then i advice you exit anywhere before 12635. If this res get breached successfully then we confirm a definite bullish take over.

Now please lets not get carried away. If a candle breaks 12635 please dont rush into buying but wait for the one hour candle that breached that level to close.Then if the next candle stick breaks the high of the closed candle by say 20pips we then confirm a definite bullish surge.

I made this mistake yesterday.I was actually surppose to wait for the next candle to break the low of the closed candle that first breached supp 12500 and that candle that breached 12500 went as low as 12486 and no candle has breached that low since that candle closed yet i jumped into the sell. Thats a leson to learn from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Gold watchout is about to happen oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
hisableplc: Business/Money / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): [b]5:33am On Aug 23[/b]

[b](Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijababe(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16)

Confirm prophetess has spoken just u said ealier it went up u have spoken again waitin 4 confirmation fingers crossed trades trailed to where ever

shocked prophetess as u talk am noni the journey has just begun.....where is my package until i carry gun abi shocked
[email]tboy_shafe@yaho.com[/email]
[/b]

proph na u bico oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
now is the time for retracement for 30pips down on GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Christmas has come waaaaay too early for some of us!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ogboraph: i follow my system and the price action so news or no news am trading news is alaws late befor the news the pricew has gone far in real time so waiting for news is waiting for late information so i trade the News on my system not looking at TV or foreex factory befor the news is posted on forex factory or any site is has already happen so i dont trade news i trade price and retracement using pivot point

Hello bro, I like what you 've just said. This is exactly what I need...PRICE ACTION, PIVOT POINTS and RETRACEMENT to work effectively with the system am building. Can you please teach me more on this, how to generate valid SIGNALS using them. My email is humphrey4real80 ATyahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Eawealth:

Hello bro, I like what you 've just said. This is exactly what I need...PRICE ACTION, PIVOT POINTS and RETRACEMENT to work effectively with the system am building. Can you please teach me more on this, how to generate valid SIGNALS using them. My email is humphrey4real80 ATyahoo.com. Thanks
yes i need you more than you think pls i will get in touch with you, i need need to ve that your EA or system so i will give you some indicators on them and give you a pdf on how to calculate pivot points if you dont ve auto pivot indicators
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
SELL EU and EJ. Am on it already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
infofirst:

Abi oh, bernanke self go check chart before he will talk.
[color=#990000]if no QE3 the USD Currencies will recover again.....QE3 or NO QE3 will catch the Big moves either up or down,[/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
unclenna: [color=#990000]if no QE3 the USD Currencies will recover again.....QE3 or NO QE3 will catch the Big moves either up or down,[/color]
I pity those that will allow greed to give them margin call today....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: SELL EU and EJ. Am on it already
sell EU and EJ sell to where my brother EU EJ is still going up up and there is going to be a JUMP or as they call IT a GAP UP next week when the market open on sunday 10:00PM London time time embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
I take it Mr Bernanke no give QE3?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
unclenna: [color=#990000]if no QE3 the USD Currencies will recover again.....QE3 or NO QE3 will catch the Big moves either up or down,[/color]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Wow gold just fell off a cliff shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by BawsTrader95: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Think he will delay the decision qe3 will be needed eventually because without it goods would over inflate and destroy your economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.