Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99256 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: My goal is to take this to 100k this month. FXtm are so crazy, no lot size more than 10 per trade, meaning I cant hedge after exhausting my 10 lots. cost me yesterday. Going to leave this people, they are better in smaller account. No trade till after news, Fxtm got to pay me for wasting my time. AU, true to type had filled in the gap. I expect 1.0351 as major turning point. Nature does not abhor a vacuum.
Just be careful for now.
Happy pipping

O! boy ye dis one na blood money ooooo. chei grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2012
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..........EU going up and GU going DOWN......e get as e be oh...... Just watching shagrin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seems everyone is not looking the way of EUR/CHF. It's awake now!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
JAkpayen: Seems everyone is not looking the way of EUR/CHF. It's awake now!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
good news!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
unclenna: hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..........EU going up and GU going DOWN......e get as e be oh...... Just watching shagrin grin grin grin
NON FARM PAY ROLL will come out better than forecast....Though the margin will not be far from forecast........So what I plan to do is to BUY USDJPY @ 1:20pm and SELL EU or GU @ the same time...............if all things being equal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
namdo:
good news!!!
What's the goodnews?

unclenna: NON FARM PAY ROLL will come out better than forecast....Though the margin will not be far from forecast........So what I plan to do is to BUY USDJPY @ 1:20pm and SELL EU or GU @ the same time...............if all things being equal.
If it comes out good, I'll be looking to buy EU @ retracement and sell gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=JAkpayen]
What's the goodnews?
= euro looking good for September, October maybe. With all these bond buying, there is good business betting on the euro at the moment and Eur/chf is finally on rally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Toks2008: The way price move can be very very trickish and this is why using good mm at all times is very vital.

Look at euro, i can tell you with 80% assurance that it may be heading up to test 12703/12730 but no one can really say if there will be no crazy pullback. Any trader placing a buy now can be said to place a good trade but what if retracement begins and he used a crazy lot? wahala starts and he hurriedly closes in big loss.

So i always say that random price movement is the nightmare of every trader and the fear of random moves is the beginning of success so trade with good mm at all times even when pips are falling like rain.(Not easy i know but lets try)

Traders should trade the bulls with care irrespective of the possible further bullish surge we may see as news get released in about an hours time.

We are likely to see a false swift bearish pull which may retest supp 12650/12614 so i suggest you consider buying back at pullback and you may also risk selling the retracement by placing an instant sell 1 min or 30secs to the news release with a stop loss 20pips above your entry to make fast 20/30pips if a false pullback occurs but we should still keep a bullish perspective. 12823 is the next big res i see but we just might see a strong pullback before the bulls embark on a final lap to this level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
i have my eyes on 1.2850 long ago for Eur/usd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
TRADERS ON YOUR MARK....!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
payday is coming i feel like dancing grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
nfp is a great way 2 double ur account if u want to (dats if u knw hw 2 trade it)..(dats 4 those who say u cant double ur acc in a month)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
NFP TRADE ALERT:Place these signals a minute to the news release

Euro sell stop at 12691 tp 12671 sl 12711
Euro buy limit at 12666/1655 sl 12604 tp2 12730 tp2 12755

And if it spikes far up as may be the case, buy with care and use good mm. And if buying please don't exceed 12755 as we may see a crazy pull down once that level is tested.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nfp here we come, Tighten ur seat belt
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: My goal is to take this to 100k this month. FXtm are so crazy, no lot size more than 10 per trade, meaning I cant hedge after exhausting my 10 lots. cost me yesterday. Going to leave this people, they are better in smaller account. No trade till after news, Fxtm got to pay me for wasting my time. AU, true to type had filled in the gap. I expect 1.0351 as major turning point. Nature does not abhor a vacuum.
Just be careful for now.
Happy pipping

Eawealth:

The ONLY good broker on that list is hotforex. They have nice review too. Run away from LITEFOREX... Nigerians will never learn from others mistake.

@WINNINGWAYZ, before you deposit that money with liteforex, kindly squeeze me $100 so I can start trading... Please see prove here https://www.nairaland.com/931753/promised-forex-library/8. Be wary of some brokers offering liberty reserve as payment/withdrawal options which is by far one of the DRIVING FORCE attracting many Nigerians to these brokers even when clearly known they are manipulators starting from their outragious spread.

GO TO DUKASCOPY.COM and open account with that 10k. They are an ECN and no Liberty Reserve. If me get the kind money when una get, I no where to invest with peace of mind. This is my little advice.

Men I taught someone said traders are not making it big here. That person is a liar with due respect. Somebody dey find 100$ capital no man gree volunteer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
Toks2008: From the swing angle, i see no news restricting euro from jetting far up to test 12755/12830. Traders should hope that NFP should force euro down first to retest supp 12651 then we buy from there and zoom up and i mean far far up with the bulls.

Kai, no pull back at all.Anyway lets see how 12755 reacts. But if this gives way, na 12823 be dat. Kai
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
dboy365:
For a newbie friend who registered on the forum recently, but he already has a yet to be funded instaforex account? Can he link it up with the forum for funding?
thanks dude.
Whats the naija site and how does it work? I think He already made $6 on his mt5 profile since he opened his acc few hours ago.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
ayox2003:
Gold should be our only respite this year because it might actually hit 1720 before the end of the year.

This price is based on what happens in September. And unlike money (QE3), Gold cannot be printed. Its value still remains.

The last day of August and the First week of September are days that must not be skipped.

Investors like PIMCO have increased their stakes in Gold some minutes ago.

More greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey.

Gold finally became a respite.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
I FEEL A WIND OF CHANGE BLOWING THROUGH THE THREAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
rozayx5: I FEEL A WIND OF CHANGE BLOWING THROUGH THE THREAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
for every flow, there's an Ebb.. even testosterone level reduces after so much hype/ buildup in the system.. its bin a wonderful season of Melodrama Kings ... grin grin pip pip hurray
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
This is the dullest nfp I have seen, the pre-news movement seem 2 have overshadowed the nfp news. if it stays this way, I suspect EU has no hope again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by takeprofit: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=erniok][/quote]
Thanks. I just registered and posted my first comment on mt5 forum
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by zoedicus: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
hello pips, pls i need smdy to school me freely on ds forex nd hw to go abt it. My email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by easycopyrh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
gold tenk u oooo and god bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Works like magic!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
zoedicus: hello pips, pls i need smdy to school me freely on ds forex nd hw to go abt it. My email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com
Go to babypips.com and join their forex school, wen u graduate, u'll be good to go. if u want u start with demo or a v.small amount lyk $20 jst lyk I did nd start, ur practicals (I call it IT period) if after 6months of trading, u dnt suffer margin call, then u re good 2 go. thats wot I did, I jst finished my IT period recently. so I be a v.fresh newbie grin. welcome to the journey to the land of pips grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by LaconicINC: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
FEMI OLA:

how much per post?
they pay as much as $0.15 for pamm comment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Donfibonacci: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
JAkpayen: Works like magic!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Bros,you best believe it.Check the chart below,nzdusd trade as is.Entered the trade yesterday.Taken profit,looking for re-entry at the break of 78.6 of swing CD and ride it to ex 127.If it doesn't break 78.6 then we watch how PA interacts with it.
Big pipping bro

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by samogo1: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
This house is quiet. Wat is happening hope NFP they do una well oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Donfibonacci: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
sam ogo: This house is quiet. Wat is happening hope NFP they do una well oh.
The fear of NFP is the beginning of forex wisdom grin.I am sure UJ must have done some damage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
@naijaababe
Please when does the oiel market close.Is it the same time with other currencies??

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102)

What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.