Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Girls Like D Cool Guys Now,in A Couple Of Yrs,they Wuld Be All Over D Smart Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Like D Cool Guys Now,in A Couple Of Yrs,they Wuld Be All Over D Smart Guys (598 Views)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) / Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Like D Cool Guys Now,in A Couple Of Yrs,they Wuld Be All Over D Smart Guys by druid06(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
I was just talking with a friend of mine recently. He was worried about him being single for a very long time. The truth is, he just got out of a relationship over a year ago and he has been looking for the '' perfect '' girl to start a relationship with to no avail. All the available girls usually turn his advances down simply because he's somehow nerdy, smart and doesn't wear cloths like those holla-at-your-badt-boy kind of dressing. He mentioned to that to get a girl now is to behave like a '' child '', then there's no need for searching for the one. I told him not to worry. He is a smart guy, he has a good job, he lives comfortable and that's the sort of things that girls like. They like being secured. After they've finished experimenting with these cool-badt-pants-below-the-waste-line kind of guys, they would want to settle down with a more secure guy. I gave him some instances about geeks who were made fun of during their school days but now they're smiling to the bank and getting all the girls but the truth of the matter is, I don't really understand why girls fall for this cool-badt-guys when there're responsible guys with a good future out there. Do they think they can change them for better or something? Just wondering?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When She Plays Hard To Get / What Shuld I Do? / To The Ladies And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.