Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Am Scared Of Going Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Scared Of Going Home (492 Views)

Help A Nigerian Girl Achieve Her Dream Of Going To Cambridge / After 15 Yrs Finally Going Home / I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Scared Of Going Home by omonla5: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am not the type that like discussion on religion or ethnic issue cos I know how far people go in defending what they believe in even if that thing is wrong.

I can't go home tomorrow cos the Redeem Christian Church of God is having her annual convention. That's bad enough for traffic going to Mowe tomorrow night and coming to Lagos saturday morning. Add that to the fact that Nasfat is holding her own yearly Ramadan night of magesty prayer tomorrow as well you will understand what I mean.

This will affect not only resident of Mowe, Ibafo, Ofada and its environ but other road users traveling out of Lagos.

What can we do to stop this from happening again cos it has now become a monthly occurance.

(1) (Reply)

Quest For an Environmental Section / Help Those In Need. / Mentality Therapy Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.