Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging (1347 Views)

Cassava Farming:An Untapped Goldmine For Unemployed Graduate. / Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General? / Cassava Farming: Hot Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging by seyigiggle: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
good day to you all.

please i need your assistance on the above information.

i have been thinking on the subject since the government intend to ban improtation of wheat floor.

now a preview of what i intend to do.

- farm the cassava. i intended to start with 1 hectare of farmland QS which of this location has a cheap land rate and high yield oyo state or ogun state (precisely ifo local government in ogun state) and how much can i get the piece of land

- Process the cassava into chips. in order to elimnate middle men in the business and improve profitability. QS which cassava chipping machine is the best and how much does it cost?

- where do i locate the processing machine, there in the farm or somewhere in the town?

- Packaging. how do i go about it? is it in sack?

- Marketing This is is one of my main concern and i need you guy's help. who are the buyers of cassava chips and how do i locate them?

please help me out ooooooooooooo i will be coming up with my estimated budget based on your responses.

if i may ask, how much will all cost me.
Re: Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging by Thethy(m): 3:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging by Thethy(m): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging by hotmas911(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
We have thousands of acres of good fertile land for sale, lease or rent in Ogbomoso, Oyo state. Selling from N50,000 per acre and u can rent at 5k per year. Our lands are suitable for most crops. Good roads, peaceful and friendly people.

(1) (Reply)

Is 2% Per Month A Good Roi On N1.0 Million Investment? / Mobile Kitchen / Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.