Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

SME Loans In Ilorin, Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SME Loans In Ilorin, Nigeria (1346 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SME Loans In Ilorin, Nigeria by Towloo(f): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
I would like to know if there is any loan facilitator in Ilorin for SMEs. I'm not interested in banks or micro-finance banks. Thanks
Re: SME Loans In Ilorin, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2014
You didn't mention what you need the loan for.
The kind of business you are into.
How much loan you are seeking and for how long.

SME financing is a big challenge in Nigeria because the government does not have a strong policy to support the growth of SME.

There is a government agency called SMEDAN. www.smedan.gov.ng but I don't know if they give out loans.

Depending on the nature of your business and how urgent you need the loan, I will advice you to apply for YOUWIN Competition. It is a business plan competition that award grants to entrepreneurs with unique business ideas.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

From Next Month I Can Help You Buy And Send Your Goods From China / 5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland / How Does One Set Up A Computer And Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.