Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Is It Dat Young Married Women Dn't Lyk Dia Hobby Watchin Sports? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Dat Young Married Women Dn't Lyk Dia Hobby Watchin Sports? (712 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Dat Young Married Women Dn't Lyk Dia Hobby Watchin Sports? by Jaykizz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Durin vacatn, I dcided to pay a visit to ma aunt in abuja. Her hubby n her av bn married 4 almst 6yrs. To b honest, dy r a vry friendly couple n I lyk d way d both of dem go about eachoda.
But der is jst 1 thing her husband lyk so much n she considers it as 'rivalry', which is 'SPORTS!'
Her hobby is a lover of sports n also a chelsea fan. Dia problem is jst dat 4 her husband to watch football, den he has to take permission 4rm her 4 @least 3days. Nfat durin d jst concluded euro tournament, he had to beg her 4 almst 1 week jst to watch d final match btw italy n spain (of which she grantd d permissn lyk an hr b4 d game).

Nau...d epl season starts vry soon n chelsea has a community shield match against city dis wknd n yet d hobby has startd pleadin again jst to watch dat match n she shld spare him jst 2hrs of dia tym. Ma aunt no wan gree o! She talk say dat tym wey dm wan play d match na dia personal tym togeda n she sef no dy sacrifice am 4 anytin so mak her hobby sef respect d deal n I thought within masef; WTF!!!
He has bn moody eva since coz me n am don make mouth to each oda (I want city to win). To evn add to des, dy av dstv at hom bt dy don't subscribe supersports at al jst because of d hatred she has 4 sports. If I change d channel to Blitz, I dy tel u, na to dy frown face at me so I knw dy dare her wen she dy house.

Guyz wat I rily wana clarify here is jst dat: "IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR 90MINS OUT OF OVA 10000MINS IN A WEEK?!!!" Or y do som women hate sports dat much? She lyks spendin hrs at d saloon n he doesnt complain. So y den does it av to b 'sports'?

Family men n women, I want to hear ur views concernin dis coz I'm fond of watchn bal wit her hobby (n to add dat we go chop, chill n relax wel wel togeda dan I goin alone). Wel, I dnt wana interfere in dia lives coz dm b married couples bt I wana knw d spirit bhind som ladies hatin sports dat much. Tanx y'al...

(1) (Reply)

Mummy’s Wednesday: What Is The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage / Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.